I'd call it gay.

Its kind of smart, puts a new spin on the combover

the scalp concealer

El Justo

Unhairy Styles

Iphone X

Nice photoshop dude

The Norwood II

how in the fuck is this Sup Forums related? Trying to shit on a guy that's fucked 100x more bitches than you have?

sage and reported

The Spaghoot

Sup Forums hacker

the "KAKAROT!"

fuck...

The bird.

he does it for FREE

recede reveal pronounced as recede revil

a regular hairline - he may begin to bald sooner than others, probably late 30s.

The III.

>a regular hairline - he may begin to bald sooner than others, probably late 30s.

That's not how it works.

People that go bald, lose all their hair before hitting 25-30 years of age. Everyone's hair line recedes, that's normal. But Male Pattern Baldness happens in the early 20s.

i dont think hes quite at a III

He's 47

I don't think you get it user, Will Arnett clearly has had hair transplants. It's pretty obvious from the photo alone.

Is this true? Mine is OK but it's definitely not the same as like a decade ago when I was just starting college. I'm scared it might just go crazy one day and all fall out in my 30s.

Harry's Recede & Feed

it is true, do you have thinning on the crown? if not, you should be fine if you haven't had it by now. Receding hairline is normal.

no lol you just fell for the obsessive Sup Forums meme

the could still fuck any bitch he wants cut

No user, I am bald myself and went to dermatologists that explained that contrary to popular belief, men don't bald later in life, they bald in their 20s.

If they don't have male pattern baldness, you won't bald later. You might have receding hairline in your 30s, or thinning hair in your senior years. But if you have MPB, your hair will be gone before 30.

I just don't understand people who decide to spout off on random topics about which they know nothing

Mature Hairline

im not sure but for me i started noticable receding around 18, i could tell because i have a mole on my forehad that used to be covered by my hairline and now theres about half an inch of space between it and my hairline. Im 24 now and my hair hasnt changed much since 19-20.
Recently i looked back at photos of my father and in his army photos he had the same kind of receding hairline and in pictures 20 years later when i was a kid his hair hadnt changed much.

see
I'm just repeating what my dermatologists told me.

How common is MPB?

This looks so disgusting without a beard and with that horrible horrible hairline

more common than you think, around 25% of men will have MPB in their 20s.

Just in case people don't actually know, almost all men develop what's called a mature hairline after going through puberty. This involves slight recession around the temples but does not indicate baldness. Once the hairline has matured, recession will stop. Male pattern baldness might occur later, but it is a separate process.

If you look at kids, their hairlines are lower. A small amount of men retain their juvenile hairlines all throughout their lives, and it looks a little unusual. Presidents Reagan and Clinton both kept their juvenile hairlines.

I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES

Traction alopecia.

Forgot to add, if you're worried about it.

Is your grandpa on your mother's side bald? do you have any uncles in that side of the family, are they bald?

If they are, you have a higher chance of having MPB.
Your father's hair is irrelevant if you're wondering.

Compare to this. You can see the shape of the hairline is different, but Jake isn't balding at all. He just has a normal mature hairline.

Haulin ass while standing still.

His hairline is worse than mine but his density is better.

Nice meme retard. The mother's only side has been debunked. It's both sides

Another teen is wrong.

why would you voluntarily go for a bun when youre already balding, itll just make it worse

Gay as fuck.

>but his density is better.

and that's what matters desu, thinning hair is the first sign.

Again, take it up with my dermatologist, he's the one that gave me this information.

The Superman.

Wrong. My hairline started receding when I was 19, and it hasn't moved an inch since then and I'm almost 28. Either it will magically all fall out in the next two years or you're an idiot.

The Incoming JUST

Is he a Pajeet

>Wrong. My hairline started receding when I was 19, and it hasn't moved an inch since then and I'm almost 28. Either it will magically all fall out in the next two years or you're an idiot.

what? you're the idiot because you failed to read what I wrote.

I explicitly said that receding hairlines is NORMAL, and in no way indicative of MPB.

MPB is a separate thing that affects some men in their 20s.

receding hairline is not important.

if you're young and handsome, most people are too busy fantasizing sexing you to notice your hairline. the only people who'll notice are guys who are worried about their own receding hairlines.

if you're not young and handsome, a receding hairline is the least of your worries.