Animation Domination General #1: Throw Bob's Under the Bus Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

-No Simpletons this week (but FXX is airing Every Simpsons Ever right now)
-No Son of Zorn this week.
-No Family Guy this week.
-No Last Man this week.
-Only Bob's is actually new this week.

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas [SPECIAL]: Sid believes he is on Santa's naughty list after accidentally destroying Manny's decorations.

>7:30/6:30c - Sal's Sliders - The Last Gingerbread House on the Left (NEW!): The Belchers start to get ready for Christmas when Bob is asked to bring food to a party at Mr. Fischoeder's home; Bob arrives to find that he is part of an intense gingerbread housemaking competition with some rowdy people.

>8:00/7:00c - The Rerunsons - Orange is the New Yellow (RERUN): Marge gets arrested for letting Bart go to the park without supervision, but is surprised to find that prison is a pleasant break from her responsibilities as a wife and mother.

>8:30/7:30c - Nu-Male of Zorn - A Taste of Zephyria (RERUN): Zorn tries to teach Alan about his culture and heritage after learning how Zephyria is being portrayed in the media.

>9:00/8:00c - Padre de Familia - The Peanut Butter Kid (RERUN): Stewie lands a role in a peanut butter commercial, turning Peter and Lois into crazy show-business parents.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - General Breast Theme with Cobras (RERUN): A faction of armed intruders tries to storm the Malibu beach home.

>All reruns tonight.

Whats the point?

why did you make a thread for one fucking show?

There's one new Bob's. Thats it.

I don't make them if it's ALL reruns (see: the summer months when nothing is new) but if even one show is new, I have to make it, because these shows just aren't popular/or good enough to warrant their own separate "talkback threads" otherwise. Not to mention this is the way it's been for years, so it's more recognizable on the catalog at this point than a generic "well uh FOX is raping Bobs in the ass tonight so here's a talkback i guess" thread

>tfw I only watch Bob's Burgers on this block anyways

good to see Tampa Bay win though.

all the creators (except bouchard) are on break.

They've really been fucking with Bob's this season.

It's been on break the most and had to double up on episodes last week because it's so behind, now they're trying to sneak an episode on during Thanksgiving weekend sandwiched between reruns that most people are likely to miss.

Why does it seem like they schedule is Bob is the only show with a new episode some Sundays and then on others it's every show but Bob's that gets a new episode?

Is this some form of sabotage?

they made an ice age special?

who the fuck cares so much about ice age for this shit to still be made?

>Family Gore

Reminds me of how they treated KOTH, and Bob's is supposed to be its spiritual successor.

The people selling licenses for Ice Age merchandise.

>yfw Bob's Burgers last 6 episodes get canned so that Fox could air a NEW and CREATIVELY FRESH show from SETH MACFARLANE

chances are they'll re-air this episode soon, so they're basically just giving us a peek

MY NAME IS GREASED UP DEAF GUY

AND I AM PROUD TO BE

I forgot christmas specials dont have the title sequence and its two puns.
>it keeps coming
indeed. this show seems to have more annual-holiday specials than any show that doesnt let anyone grow up

oh god

the albino polar bear cub

>bearicle
shouldnt it be bearacle?

Bob. just give the food to that guy. let him take it in

>in the garbage
TRAVESTY

why is Linda's warmup exercise Klimpaloon?

Do people actually do door-to-door caroling? I've never seen it before in my life.

Frankly, I would never open my door on a cold winter evening to watch a bunch of strangers sing badly.

>dat hershey's kisses ad

it's officially christmas

It was a thing as late as the 90s but I haven't seen it since then

who the hell doesn't bring a gun to a gingerbread house building competition

>sturdy and ginger

MOUDOU!

>all this shit about rich people being dumb and lame
>cuddling a baby polar bear
shit dude now i'm all turned around. these guys know what to do with their money.

>he's too obsessed with losing
>Bob is going to win by accident
>we get to find out about the Bad Stuff you get for winning

no. no bob. no. don't... don't tell him your plans.

none of this is true

I love it when reality ensues on this show

Not even Last Cuck is new? Wow

Apparently just Bob. You've been to one of these things before, haven't you?

Oh no, no new Simpsons! Now where you all go to bitch and whine that it isn't the exact same show you watched 20 years ago?

season finale remember

Oh was it? I missed last week so I wasn't aware.

So, if this is the Bob Christmas episode, does that mean no more new episodes of BB until 2017?

But Bob did win by accident.

are there people who don't put blankets over their windows? what, you want your house to be hot as balls?

new episode next week
New Simpsons, Zorn, Gore, and Earth

fuck you Boco

or midseason or whatever. it was a big cliffhangy thing

Actual curtains probably work better.

wh-wha?
well then this one's sure to repeat next week
curtains are shit!

RATE THE BOBS

RATE THE BOBS

RATE THE BOBS

Bob's Bakery - 8/10
Everything else - rerun/10

Fuck the news, I have some DVR backlog to catch up on.

No. Fuck you.

football preempts bob

I know someone who uses those large black trash bags

I loved that song at the end. Such a nice melody.

Santa's Sausages was pretty great, it was all pretty fucking hilarious and honestly pretty touching. Not as good as last years Christmas special, but that one is tough to beat

wrong. every season finale ends on May and new seasons premiere on September

Some shows have half seasons.

And apparently Last Cuck is being replaced by Sons of Tucson 2.0.

oh god theyre getting fucked
well that is just pushing it because those would make an awful noise and potentially melt in the sunlight

i fucking loved suns of tucson. what is it?

Ya know, that one with the blonde from Its Always Sunny.

The Mick, I think it is.

So...is it okay to be sexually attracted to Nicki Minaj?

My local church does it for elderly people every year

Wow, those two are some very cute, and very old looking, high schoolers.

Last Cuck is a near full 18ep season (though the ratings are low enough to put it in danger now). Where are they going to put "that chick from Sunny"'s show?

Somewhere on Sundays. Either Last Cuck or Zorn's slot. We'll find out January 1st.

WET AND SLIP-PER-RY

wait sunny is cancelled?

Why the fuck is Bob's Burgers so consistently good when it comes to songs?

I don't know.

You'd like to you little virgin puke