Just reminding you all who best Avatar girl is

Just reminding you all who best Avatar girl is.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/MarieBlue/Fire-Lord-Azulas-Consort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda wish Ty Lee and Mai weren't in prison for the final battle. It would've been interesting seeing them help Sokka hijack the airship.

That isn't Ty Lee...

reminder to not reply to any posts in this thread

I wish we got to see them in prison.

Literally the most boring major character on the show

More like

outside of being hot she doesnt really have much though

For fucking = Korra
For personality = Asami

>personality

What personality?

For fucking = Asami
For personality = Asami

Humble, even if she's made of money. Gracious. Classy. Can get dirty when she needs to.

You guys already know who the best character really is so who are you kidding. You don't need me to remind you of the literal perfection that is the greatest avatar girl and quite possibly best girl in all cartoons.

cum on me tits?

It's not Azula.

Because she's fucking crazy and a good portion of her trouble was her own fault.

Not Dumb Generic Bimbo.

You are a fucking moron who is wrong about everything. Azula is a sweet innocent girl who just wanted to be loved but she had the worst parents of all time. Thankfully she is redeeming herself and will have her happy ending.

What about Toph?

Reminder not to fucking reply to this poster and derail the thread

I want to fuck her, which makes her good.

jesus was her chest always that massive?

Scrapper, no scrapping

>wanananananana

That's an edit, though if I recall correctly she does have an impressive figure in that shot. Moreso than would imply.

Is she behind Mai?

She doesn't want to fuck you, loser

Post original so my dick can go back to sleep

nothing money can't fix

Best boy incumming

still amazing, ffs zuko!

Best girl on Earth 11 coming.

Bitch you best believe it is hammertime.

>outside of being hot she doesnt really have much though

Korra has an actual personalitty tho.

You are probably thinking about Jin, that is completely one note and people need to headcanon her personalitty.

Generally waterbenders seem to produce the hottest girls, but despite Korra is hotter than hell and has the best body, my favorite is still Azula because she is capable to rape my mind as well.

Only submissive faggots like Azula.

Its like evolution decided to remove them from the gene pool, by making them go after murderous sociopaths.

Let me fantasize in peace about Azula torturing and raping me then choke me to death in her private dungeon. It is not like any of the avatar girls would want to do anything with people like us anyway.

enjoy user: soundgasm.net/u/MarieBlue/Fire-Lord-Azulas-Consort

If this is what I think it is then I will be forever in your debt. I will listen to it as soon as I get home.

>doesn't talk
>ninja knockoff
>crappy running animation
>cheating whore
>shame her husband publicly
Clearly the best, yeah.

More like

I don't agree with you, user, but I respect your differing tastes.

Sweet Jesus

If life was like avatar, What powers/ability would you get?
Fire, Water,Earth or Air
You can only choose one

She was the best choice politically but I wish Zuko had at least fucked Ty-lee in the brief period he broke with her.

Honestly, I just finished rewatching book 1 of LoK last night and I still really enjoy it. I really enjoy some of the ideas from later books too but mostly it feels like wasted potential. Korra has a great personality though, shes a teenager through and through.

>For personality = Asami
cardboard cut character personality?

do you have the money for it?

I fucking hated her fighting style, it was the worst example of "kids show" fighting in the series.

It's fucking useless unless the enemy is wearing sleeves or there are walls or trees around. And even then they could just break free by tearing their pinned down clothes. And we end up with stupid shit like the Boiling Rock guards getting pinned down to fucking metal walls while being many feet away from them.

For fuck's sake, Zuko and Sokka regularly used swords but at least they were shown trying to kill before they ended up just disarming their opponent.

She wouldn't do that. She is actually a good person deep down.

Go back to whacking off to your no personality having piece of shit waifu, user. You obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.