You're put in charge of an african country

So let's say that you are suddenly put in charge of an african country such as Ethiopia and given absolute power. What do you do to fix the country and make it a 1st world power?

genocide all muzzies in my country
invade Somalia and genocide all somalis
take out huge loans to fund a huge ass army
invade everyone in the hopes of getting as much clay and thus ressources as possible

Kill darkie, import whitey.

(checked)
/thread

I raise Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes from the dead, and create New Rhodesia.

>kill all Ethiopians
>colonize with Italians
>fullfil my ancestors' dream

This.

Sometimes I wonder what really have done blacks to deserve the richest continent in the planet.

First off, find a way to stop people below me seeking more power.

Promises of power after repeated success of campaigns/military achievements.

A huge driving force is going to be the paramilitary groups, and the kiddy fighters, so may as well use the assets I have.

Pick the strongest factions, and find a way to bring them together to mop up the smaller ones. If they have to bicker, make sure the stronger one comes out on top.

Form new military, which children can join at 16 and train their way up. Enforce strict military control on any and all resources, ensuring poaching/illegal trade/general skullduggery is forcefully reduced to a minimum.

Treat people as nicely as you can during this movement, to avoid whites intervening or some faggot in a beret with sunglasses overthrowing me from the back of a Jeep in the middle of a Bond movie.

Restore a sense of pride to Africans, use my extremely well versed WE WUZ knowledge to instill a sense of patriotism.
Make our way of life and ideas seem appealing, so other parts of Africa may look on with envy.

Next step? Target the closest war-torn shit hole and "intervene", steamrolling and occupying it.

We "bring peace" to areas and then rule them. People are inspired by the idea of not being the leading example of "look how bad things can get."

Master the gibs but focus it on sustainability rather than temporary aid.
You want to build us water wells, whiteys? Help us build something that can be expanded with ease.

Get a sickass flag that doesn't look like a colouring book threw up, get us a cool name and then conquer Rhodesia, make it our capital and only let white people be politicians.

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

>import young whites
>incourage race mixxing
>incourage cuckldry amonst the blacks for better genes

Deport all Africans and import Europeans.

The Ehtiopians would be my servants so killing them all off would be no good. However we would import white geniuses to help me run my government like Apartheid 2.0, after a few years of white supremacy we would be pretty much set.

Adolf, that you?

Establish law and order, make the country safe
Invest in infrastructure and manufacturing, resource extraction should be done by our own companies
Invest in education, healthcare, basic social safety net
Open the borders and encourage first worlders to immigrate
It's going to take a while but with a mixed planned economy it wouldn't be too hard to get the country up and running
China is a good example to follow

They're the most violent. It makes sense that the rarest minerals are surrounded by savages

Id grab as much valuables as I can and get the hell out before theres a coup. Nobody with no tribal link to the population will live long by trying to rule an African country

Make them all kill eachother.

>pushing race mixing
>dat flag
I smell a proxy/bait

> Given absolute power.

Africa

What do you do to fix the country and make it a 1st world power?

Proud moment when you can read that a white person has made this thesis

it already could have been a 1st world country if it wasn't for the bongs.

Enforce rule of law with an iron fist, execute anyone involved in corruption and remove any Muslims within the country

Try my hardest to encourage economic colonists from Europe and America to set up business in the new African frontier

What, Ethiopia? Explain.

just africa in general

didn't the british own most of africa? and they had some meeting but wouldn't let african natives in it to explain the tribal affairs?

Enslave every citizen and offer Asian and White man a free slave and acre for 5 years if they move there.

Sell it to China and leave.

Oh great, it's "let's blames everything on the bongs" hour again.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe africans might have some influence over their own destinies?

> random shitbag on Sup Forums in charge on an african country

so just how normal african leaders come into '''''''''''''''''''''power'''''''''''

A good portion of it, yes. The main problem was that her maj's government left and let marxists take over just because they were black.

>and they had some meeting but wouldn't let african natives in it to explain the tribal affairs?

Not sure about that, there was some difficulty in the beginning with tribal differences not easily fitting into borders but it wasn't Africa's biggest issue. Tribal affairs were very successfully managed in colonies such as Rhodesia and South Africa.

There's obviously a few horror stories such as Rwanda and Nigeria vs Biafra, but the former was Belgian incompetency and the latter was because we left.

Conquering neighboring smaller ethnicities and conscript them into my larger military, use that to conquer the weaker African countries, follow procedure, conscript them, then further assault other more stronger sub-Saharan African countries, make them my vassals. Once that is complete, prepare for White colonization of Sub-Sahara Africa with White Nordic Aryans of Germanic descent.

no let me assure you that i'm not blaming you desu, i congratulation you, niggers dont deserve satisfaction.

i would never disrespect another country in the anglo

It's like an rpg

The problem with africa is that french and brits were to faggots to bleach it.
We spaniards would've done wonders with Africa.

Reincornation of mein Führer???
Will you lead our generation in to the new light???

>introduce racial laws
>sterilise blacks with low intelligence and put them to forced labour
>invite White thugs to form militias and enforce that
>tackle corruption
>put White European and South African professionals in charge of industry
>invite Russian scientists to enrich uranium

Yeah but it was a "scramble" for Africa, you had to be quick. No time for siestas.

hello, latvia.

redpill me on your country (assuming it's latvia.)

>doesn't know about Ethiopian Jews aka Beta Israel
>Kills mudshits but not kikes
>expects progress of any kind
Kill yourself

>loan money from China
>Hire as many as G4S's possible
>eradicate niggers, Muslims and Jews
>propagate Christianity
>Import whites
>make YUUGE agricultural reforms
>research my country's natural resources and sell them if there's surplus of any kind
>return China's money
>LITERAL PROGRESS

immediately order the forced conversion to judaism
throw some rocks at my somali muslim neighbors
ask the us to stop these racists when muzzies retaliate
ez 6 billion going str8 to my pocket as i run off with the entire country's savings

>macedonia
>redpilled
didn't know u guys were based, thought u were muzzies for some reason.

>ban islam
>conscription
>import whites
>introduce natives to condoms

My friends and I have been running a multi year thought experiment on how to take over Somalia and then run the country for the better.

Would create Mittelafrika and make all of africans Eunuch sterile slaves

Thank you for the advice, Greatest ally.

fuck that shit, we were forced to import them back in the late 90s. Let them be genocided by Milosevic I don't give a shit. Not our problem.

With Ethiopia literally all you'd need to do is kill all Muslims. They're the one thing holding the country back.

1. Kill all natives

2. Import whitey

and the fact that they are basically the same race as somalis

Put Zera Yacob Amha Selassie, Crown Prince of Ethiopia back on the throne.