‘IT’ Director Andy Muschietti Eyeing Jessica Chastain for Chapter Two

>Andy Muschietti has recognized “It” star Sophia Lillis’s resemblance to Jessica Chastain, and she just happens to be a friend. “Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly (Lillis’s character),” he said in an interview with Variety. Not to mention she’s a fan of part one. “She loves the movie and it feels like the planets are aligned in that sense, but we still have to make that happen,” Muschietti said. As for the other members of the Losers Club, “There are a lot of ideas for the rest of the cast that I’m playing with, but it’s a bit too premature to say those names right now.”

backstage.com/news/casting/rumorville-andy-muschietti-eyeing-jessica-chastain-it-chapter-two/

W H Y

>Sophia Lillis’s resemblance to Jessica Chastain
Chastain looks nothing like her. In fact she looks like Bella Thorne.

>the picture on the left

fuck OFF andy

>not Amy Adams
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>not picking superior Bryce
lame

Nepotism
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

They're going to spend a quarter of the budget to hire one of the most in-demand actresses in Hollywood to play 1 of the 7 leads?

In Andy's defense she is one of the more central leads, in the book she was able to inflict the most damage to IT overall

The first one has made its budget back 12 times already.

they can afford it

What's the problem??
Do you not know underage girls that aren't family members??

absolutely this

just jealous is all

Why would he unless he's a PE coach?

I get your guys like her but she doesn't even look like Sofia Lillis.

>first IT had a $30 mil budget
>made $13 mil from 6:00-12:00 preview showings
I'd say they could afford it.

>resemblance
>doesn't look like her at all
Neck yourself, Andy.

Why is he shilling Chastain so hard? Are they fucking like JLaw and the Jew?

Are you guys face blind? She doesn't look anything like Amy Adams.

nobody looks like that idiot though, she looks more like pennywise than any other actress working currently.

>implying

You just know

Damn Amy must've been a 10/10 in HS. She looks so cute and full of life there.

Holy shit what a terrible casting choice for adult bev. Is Andy face blind?

all I can see when you post this girl...

It's 2017
Why wouldn't you know some?

Is anyone pretending otherwise?

they should modernize the movie and instead of having an old ugly hag they should make beverly a cute trans man
this man already looks like a 40 year old man

He worked with her on Mama. She actually did him a solid by being in that film. She was a two time Oscar nominee who had just solidified herself as an A lister and he was some guy how had never directed a film before. There is no reason she had to be in a low budget horror film a first time director but she did it and the film ended up a success and launched his career. He probably feel like he owes her one so he's giving her a chance to get a nice payday in a guaranteed hit. Also she's a good actress so why not get her in your film?

Wait, what? I thought the movie was the whole book?

this chick looks like that one time model now crackhead that sucks dick for a dollar...I know you know who im talking about

No the new It was just the kids story.
Next movie will be the adults.
The kids might be in flashbacks if they start their filming rift away.

>W H Y
because Sophia isn't 10/10 beauty but is nice looking for an average girl and Jessica is kind of the same.

Yeah your mom LOL

Twiggy?

Explain why you think she's given a single memorable performance.

chastain has a manjaw, who the hell wrote this