TRUMP CONFIRMED TO LOSE! CTR Strikes Back!

Looks like Trump sucks.

CNN's outlier polling which has given hope to retards who support Donald Trump, actually sampled uneducated white jethros at far too high the rate.

MSNBC's Chuck Todd, an obvious reformed redneck, correct the demographics based on 2012 voting patterns to show HRC +4.

So even the abnormal polling with rednecks still has Trump beating HRC by like, a point or two. And come next polling, it'll likely go back to HRC since it was bad sampling. Fucking finished bro.

Where were you when HRC became President? I was on Sup Forums, here at my desk at Correct the Record's San Francisco office, Soros division. Enjoying my organic pizza and college degree.

>Inb4 "Y-You're j-just a hy-hypocrite! We s-say it over s-samples Democrats a-and-"

The reason this bullshit doesn't work is because you're claiming all the polling which follows a very apparent HRC winning trend, over sampled Democrats. And you're just going to have to grow up and realize that Republicans aren't getting any more voters, bro. Democrats are increasing, not decreasing in the Presidential elections. No state is moving red, all states are moving blue.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/poll-donald-trump-takes-wide-lead-over-hillary-clinton-independent-voters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

Kek MSNBC is just jelly that CNN stole their cuck thunder

My entire family is voting for Trump, except 1 cousin who may not vote. First time this has ever happened.

I'm the first college educated man in my family. I'm voting for Trump.

Chuck Todd (who?) isn't taken seriously.

White people are pissed off.

>Democrats now saying polls are rigged.

Truly the tables have turned.

They realize the situation is much different this time around? Hillary is not Obama, there is much less enthusiasm for the democrats this time, with many more enthusiastic for Trump.

>2012 electorate

>impying niggers are going to vote for a cranky white womyn

>may have

> MSNBCucknews

Yeah, we should use the same weightings as in 2012. Because blacks will show up in the same numbers for Hillary as they did for Barry Hussein, and white voters will show up in the same numbers for The Donald as they did for Willard Mitt.

fpbp

Why do Democrats think the 2016 election is anything like the 2012 one?

I seem to remember the Democrats shitting on conservative pundits who tried to unskew polls that were bad for Romney. Why's it acceptable practice now, I wonder?

>Chuck Todd

The leaked emails showed that he is in direct cahoots with the DNC. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is valid.

>Truly the tables have turned.
Nobody said the polls were rigged, merely that we can analyze data unlike Sup Forumstards. Plus, the tables haven't really turned.
Pic related.

You literally didn't read the end of the post. I know Trump leads among the uneducated but still.

Because there hasn't been a mass of new voters that lead among Trump's demographics, that's why. 2012 was the norm. By then, nobody really cared about Obama. We're not using 2008 data because Obama was epic back then.

>leaf
>Trudeau
>faggot

Wow, the record has truly been corrected. Thank you for that wonderful insight.

The end of the post had nothing to with what I said, but OK. Here's your (You), ya memeing cunt.

Trump will win.

>didn't even notice the downward trend Hillary is on

>Nobody said the polls were rigged, merely that we can analyze data unlike Sup Forumstards.
>undersample repubs
>grossly undersample independents
>oversample dems
>oversample blacks
>oversample women

lmao

>Plus, the tables haven't really turned.
>several poles showing him winning
>uber rigged ones (see above) show him close or tied
>downward trend for Hillary
>only up by 3 points with retarded outliers that are weeks old
wew lad

>And you're just going to have to grow up and realize that Republicans aren't getting any more voters, bro.
>Democrats are increasing

The primaries beg to differ.

>Because there hasn't been a mass of new voters that lead among Trump's demographics, that's why
LOL

>2012 was the norm.
>record amount of niggers
>this is the norm
>this is going to repeat with no nigger on the ballot
>even so after king nigger failed them

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.
GO ON. SAVE MY POST FOR THE TRUMP LOSES COLLAGE.

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DELETE IT IN NOVEMBER BOY.

>We're losing by less, that means we're winning!

ONE

NUFFIN WRONG WITH ME

>The primaries beg to differ
>Fails to understand that Democrats only vote in the general election.
>Been proven since Obama lost Congress.
You need to go back to school, bro.
>SAVE MY POST FOR THE TRUMP LOSES COLLAGE
Ahhh, capped nigga!

I don't recall saying that

>No state is moving red
>Trump winning in Maine's second district
>Down 3 in Rhode Island
>Down 4 in New Jersey
>Down 5 in New Hampshire

Really makes u think. Don't bother replying because you'll say "yadada polls wrong Trump bad" and now you'll say "haha you didn't reply to my GREAT ACCURATE post (it's not) I win (:"

Honestly rigging is the only way Clinton has a chance.

Even Reuters has Trump +1 and that's AFTER they skewed their methodology

Is this image real? If Trump is really that far ahead with independents it'll be a landslide.

democrats are actually declining. all the voter turn out results show that democrats and republicans switched when looking at 2008 results

more republicans than ever voted for trump and hillary didnt beat his total votes when all states where counted

trump has a lead in independents and about half the bernvictims dont want anything to do with hillary and have said as much

I was looking at the data for the newest poll with Clinton up 2, and it had DNR (do not record? I dunno) plastered everywhere. It also asked for the youngest person in the house, which is hilarious considering it only left Trump down two.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/poll-donald-trump-takes-wide-lead-over-hillary-clinton-independent-voters

It's real.

These retards are still using 2008 and 2012 numbers and turnout along with that classic 36% Dem registered voter number that has been in decline the last four years, and are using that to project that Trump having a 20 point lead with independents will make for a close election.

He's going to win.

Oh Jesus Christ, this YouGov poll is a joke. They have males splitting equally between TRUMP and Clinton while Clinton is +4 for women.

(((Unskewed)))

Tbf, YouGov IS only 99% shill instead of 100%

I jus got back from a Route 66 road trip

Everyone is voting trump. Everywhere I looked, trump signs, hats you name it. I came across a few beaners who where shillary and a drunk nigger who I had knock the fuck out then flee in case of being shot

If she wins this, and you the people do nothing, I'll be very disappointed

Ps I don't know how you put up with the whiny sjw women. They make Brits seem edgy as fug

4, 5, 4 some ugly white women there