What was his fucking problem?

Alcoholism and hubris.

Malaise

HE PLAYED GOD but not really I guess

He kept tearing up the fucking dance floor

Mixed breeding

Think about how draining the QA process must be when you manufacture cock sleeves.

The only thing he did "wrong" was let his guinea pig have any actual access to anything which was fucking retarded.

He underestimated how far a beta male will go

Prophetic show. We will design a better species who will inherit the earth and make it a better place. And this is inevitable, if you stop one designer a new one will come along with new technology until he succeeds. It's just the next stage in evolution.

This

He wanted to ser if Caleb would go that far.

The drunkenness was part of the experiment. Helped him look like a bad guy to Caleb. To help Caleb empathize with a toaster.

>He wanted to ser if Caleb would go that far.
Yeah, but he didn't realize Caleb's thirst would go so far as to actually outwit him so the fembot could kill both of them.

yeah but can I have sex with one?

I thought I knew what was going on, but people on Sup Forums have me confused. Was Ava really an AI or was it just a machine executing a program?

I'm not sure I could bang one once I saw this

Yes and yes.

She lacked free will.

they literally spell it out: "if you can't tell, does it matter"

In my opinion it had actual will and desire for freedom which makes it truly intelligent. But its level of compassion for Caleb was zero even though he was a nice guy who helped her, so it's contradictory in a way.

The answer to this question is yes, consciousness and a machine mimicking consciousness are literally two different things. It might not matter to anyone else but it matters to the AI.

>he thinks he programmed his own brain

hhehehoohoo. free will is an illusion. we're all autmotons reaponding to external stimuli we have no control over through balances of chemicals we had no choice in

Chad told Caleb that Ava wasn't a true AI. That the next one he made after decompiling and studying Ava's code would be the One.

He was a shitty father and husband

I never thought it made sense that he said her trying to escape would prove intelligence, problem solving is ideal for machines.

We can choose to ignore.

Ava could not choose.

She would fail the Bene Gesserit's GomJabar.

He got penetrated

and his anus was broken

Should've just continued building fancy sexbots.

she used emotional manipulation and was able to grasp that concept and feign it for her advantage which is pretty fucked but then again you never think with your dick also women tend to actually do that if they get something out of it

He figured out how to live without real women and immediately reached enlightenment.

He wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

It was all programmed. The drawing/dance floor scene kinda spells it out.