Has there ever been another show where the protagonist is literally high the entire series?

Has there ever been another show where the protagonist is literally high the entire series?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2766183/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trailer Park Boys

They should take the premise of this old show to a new height where there's a doctor that is flagrantly, physically fucked up 24/7 and STILL gets everything right.

I doubt they'd let a doctor continue to practice while blatantly fucked up on opiates. House is using it for legitimate pain relief.

I really liked how they randomly ignored this and acted like he was an addict, regularly.

No, they pretty much never would, but it would make for a kickass show.
Also even though House was constantly in pain he didn't always use his prescription "legitimately".

I've had them for breaking my leg and getting my tonsils out and I was pretty much an "addict" while very much in pain.

So... Rick?

they mostly drink

>that one time House took LSD to get rid of his headache then took cocaine to cancel out the LSD

he was an addict, he just also had pain

Anesthesiologists are all junkies, it's a common fact in the medical community...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2766183/

>Having real pain keeps your brain from forming chemical dependencies on opiates you're taking steadily for years.

nurse jackie

>that one time House took Ecstasy and accidentally raped Cameron

>that one time House took Bath saltsand accidentally raped Chase

>that one time House took LSD and accidentally raped Foreman

>that one time House didn't take anything and just raped Cuddy

I never watched the show, but does he always rape people after taking drugs? i mean, this is an emmy winning show we're talking about.

Fear Factor

Joe Rogan would get high out of his mind and then dare people to do the nastiest shit possible in exchange for money. He was high as fuck the entire time, he's even admitted it.

I can see the confusion. While emmy winning, House M.D. follows a very simplistic formula. Let me explain.

>Show starts off detailing an individual who shows symptoms of an illness
>turns out that the person wasn't really sick but some random person in the background
>House and his team are making fun of niggers (Foreman) and queers (Chase)
>Cuddy is mad and gives House an interesting case
>Intrigued House begins to solve the "medical mystery"
>As he begins to diagnose the illness, he begins to take various drugs to formulate a correct prognosis
>nothing works
>House goes in his office and takes a schedule I drug and begins to rape a member of the hospital
>As his semen leaves his penis and into the orifice of his victim he realizes what is actually wrong with the patient
>Leaves the victim crying and often, but not always, enters the hospital room of the patient (fully erect) and saves their life

I hope you can understand now.

In one episode Cuddy mentioned how House was take up to 80mg's of Hydrocodone a day. Thats definitely enough to cause pretty strong euphoria and other symptoms of fucked upness, unless House had huge tolerance.

best thread in ages

They smoke weed all the time in the first two seasons of Skins, and yet none of them are ever high. They take MDMA all the time, yet none of them are ever high. I know it was just a show for edgy teens who wanted to grow up a little faster but the sheer inaccuracy of how the characters are portrayed compared to what they are supposedly ingesting was just bewildering.

>nobody has said that 70s show yet

hmm literally Limitless
too bad it got canned

Wow middle aged men writing scripts about young inner city kids, how could they get it wrong?

he rapes but he saves!

You gotta use REAL space words, not talkin bout space-space-weed.

Anyone else remember that ep where house smokes PCP and forcefully takes Park's anal virginity?

I think that was the moment when they took it too far

Im, yeah, true.

Is this how the med profession works?

I really want to see this.
Pinch that bottom.

Was it really written by men?

>before med school
>This show is great
>after med school
>this show is retarded
>muh lupus

kill her was a mistake

It depend on the person and what role they perform. I would say that as a general rule of thumb, the closer you are to supplies of drugs the more likely you are to become an addict. This is why nearly all dentists end up abusing nitrous oxide, they just have easy access to an unlimited supply.

Nah it made for two of the best episodes in the whole show

They made me feel so much for this character, she remained a favorite since she first appeared and after her death she secured that spot. It didn't help that the show overall started to dip after that season, season 2/3/4 remain the GOAT

and an awful next season

What was retarded about it?

We are dumber than you, enlighten us.

go easy on the shit talk mr lahey

This looks extremely painful.

being drunk is what an alcohol high is though

Better Living Through Chemistry though it is a movie

>rape
>funny
FOUND THE RAPIST

You mean like the Knick, you know, an actually good hospital series?

Fringe

He raped millions
To save billions

>gibe ketamine

Except there was no way in hell his khole was an actual khole.

ketamine is wild as shit but holy fuck it aint miracle mind reflextion drug lmao

it spazzes you in and out of reality and distorts it so much its unrecognisable
-its also extremely hard to precise
-its very hard to remember anything
-its not a miracle antidepressant or even a good painkiller

vet student here. I took ketamine from my dads office and did it like 3 times. IM injections freak the shit out of me during the high and i constantly worried i did something wrong or was gonna bleed out.

100 mg is like the threshold of khole and during my first time i listened to a bad bad not good album. marvellous experience with colors and ahapes and ideas.

second time went almost the same. weird shit all around

third i did only 50 and had a medium high but there was no miracle cure for muh depression.

in houses case its all bullshit.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want.

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

>Joke about cp but not rape

Women officially more fragile than children.