>mumbles bitch ass white boy as he's leaving

Fucking niggers having the nerve to get pissed off over such a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIXtEyWADlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he jus workin his hustle mane get that green

He should have thanked me for not wasting his time

>Proceeds to blog about it on Sup Forums
I swear, no other board is more obsessed with black people.

>see flag

honoraba memba pls

We're you in LA?

Plenty of black people where I live but I never got hit up by so many panhandlers as I did when I visited LA

best stories, too. Gave one guy $20 to help his stranded bus full of high school girls basketball team players

modest fellow. Said he was the assistant coach

Are you me? Allow me to contribute to greentext as well.

>Walking home after getting coffee
>Fatass black dude scanning around spots me and veers across the street
>Fuck it maybe he won't talk to me
>"Ayo 'suscuse me" from behind
>"suh-scyooz me!"
>Contemplate just ignoring him but turn around "Hey pal whatcha need?"
>"Ayo I'm not tryna ask for nothin mah friend ayo I'm not tryna hurtchoo dog I aint tryna hurt nobody"
>"Ayo I jus got outta prison you know what I mean"
>Here we go
>"Ay man I'm just outchea tryna find some stable em-ploy-munt you know"
>Tell him sorry bud, I can't hire anyone
>"TCH I ain't tryna getchoo to hire me or nuffin!"
>"Ayo quit bein IG'NINT"
>"You bein IG'NINT DOG"
>I'm done at this point, I'm just across from my building so I just left and walked away.

Why the fuck did he expect me to stand around listening to him jive? If he wanted something he should have just asked without wasting my time, and if he didn't want anything then he should have kept his mouth shut. If he needed a fucking ticket for the train I probably would have given him a couple bucks had he just asked. At least then I'd know he planned to leave my neighborhood.

>If he needed a fucking ticket for the train I probably would have given him a couple bucks
hmm, I wonder wht encourages them to panhandle/bag?

Nah, I'm in Northeast Louisiana

Kek, I fucking hate how none of them can pronounce excuse me.
"Scerr me"

This one couple always drives around the gas station saying "we need money for fuel"

i tell them to 'politely' fuck off then tell the managers that they have a bunch of fucktards at their station. and the cops get called

If you want my money, at least pretend your car's out of gas

Get lynched you subhuman ape.

I used to work at a gas station about 5 years ago, and there was this fucking nigger that wore a sonic shirt (the fast food place), and he would hang around outside telling people he needed gas to get to work.
I backfired on his dumbass one day when I guy said sure and came inside to buy the gas for him. He was nowhere to be found after that.
Fuck him though because he used to come on with pockets full of change wanting bills all the time.

Ended up getting robbed at that place at gunpoint by a nigger.

Thats what the tire iron is for as he walking away smash his fukin head

Naw, jus kiddin bitch ass faggot white fuckbois like you don't ever do shit. even when we fuckin ur girl.

Babbys first nigger experience. Welcome to the USA, and the real world.

>Be me, going to liquor store
>Loud ape woman in parking lot sitting in van windows down
>Get out of my car
>"Ay, you got fiddy cent?"
>"Nope", I say and walk inside
>Buy liquor comes to 19.35
>Pay with $20 get .65 change
>Walk to car
>"Ay you got 50 cent?"
>"No, just credit card"
>mfw

You have to understand they aren't human OP. Do you get really upset when the family dog won't stop begging at the table? Same behavior. Get a concealed carry license, ignore them and act accordingly.

>Flag
>literally surrendered to unarmed niggers

>telling them that you have a credit card
Wew lad, that's how you get yourself fucked up

Went to NOLA a few weeks ago for a visit, never been harassed by so many niggers on the street for money. Then they bitch and moan because you don't have any money to give them. PSA: stay the fuck out of Louisiana

Underrated.

MY FAVORITE MEME

Watching that live with Sup Forums was such a treat..

Should have offered to buy him a burger or something and watch him get increasingly pissed because it's not cash he can give his druggie buddies for more weed.

If he takes the offer, you spend like a dollar 50 making someone's life better who actually propably needs it, if not, you get a ton of comedic value out of it.

Takes a pack of niggers to take on a skinny white guy and a chick.

you must look like a mark. i've been to new orleans twice with no issues. now memphis is a different story

It's worse where I'm at in Monroe. Katrina blew all of the ones from down south up here and they never left, only multiplied. That and I'm way too close to Mississippi, aka the Congo.

nice digits dad

You're a fucking idiot. All that video proves is that chimp ass niggers have to attack in a pack, either that or wield a gun.

lmao is he wearing an evil genuises shirt

This common at petrol stations in NZ. Park car next to pump (can be up to 30 minutes, I mean fuck no one else wanted to use it right?). Then wander from pump to pump asking for a few extra bucks to help him and his bro's get to some small-as-fuck-nowhere-town for a 'Tangi' (funeral).

Or my favourite, go to petrol station, tank up, go to was h windows but the little bush is gone. Look up at the intersection, and there are the brushes in the hands of 3 or 4 Maori/Poly boys, washing windows at the lights for cash. I've seen cops drive through those intersections and do nothing.

He wasn't black but this was my last encounter with a panhandler
>Stop at gas station to fuel up
>Pull up to pump
>As soon as I get out this beat up sunfire pulls up next to me
>Guy makes direct wire contact with and gets out
>Oh boy here we go
>"Ay man my pregnant girlfriend is going into labor and I need some cash to get to the hospital"
>His eyes are wide open
>Sweating like a hog
>Open sores on his face
>Tell him I'm not feeding his meth problem

He got all pissy and went on to the next person.
Seriously, if you look like a meth addict don't go around asking people for money. Shit Doesn't work.

Black user you cant hit people with tire irons that aggravated assault enjoy your prison rape stupid nigger, infact one could imagine how many of you would be in prison is blacks realize that brutalizing people is a crime.

All of those niggers couldn't even knock out one skinny white boy. Top kek. And by the look of things, they all earned a one year scholarship to nigger university at the end of the video.

How?

I live in the north east and ever pan handler that approaches me is a heroin addict

If it were legal I'd put them out of their misery right then and there, but it's not.

So I tell them I don't have anything, and they go away

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with tweaker meth head panhandlers or niggers up here

These nigs just expect us to give them shit by making us feel uncomfortable.

>playing the niantic jew
>around other people playing the niantic jew
>nigga asks us for like the 3rd time with the same story for cash
>we just stand around staring at our screen in silence
>aw, y'll jist rayciss
>some dimb bitch gives him money later
>tries to tell him about a near by shelter
>he ignores her
Fuck jiggaboo go.

Turns out
Little monkey fella

Because dumb niggers see credit cards as unlimited sources of money.

>be me
>last day of 8th grade
>met some stoners that year
>they ask people they know and some randoms in the cafeteria for money (can i have a dollar)
>usually get a few bucks, some people give 5s or 10s
>i try it
>get 40$

>first year at university of illinois
>tons of panhandlers all over begging for money
>one super huge black lady, tells me she's seven months pregnant and needs help getting home
>i was young and autistic, give her $20
>it's not the baby's fault that the mom is a fucking failure
>she asks me to go to the atm and get more money out
>realize i'm being rused, get out of there asap

>two weeks later
>see same black lady
>tells me she's six months pregnant now
>give her a look and keep walking
>"ayy you rich white boy, help me out, where you going you shitty kid, i fucking hate this town and these rich white kids who wont help a lady out"
>tell the story to my grandpa at thanksgiving dinner that year
>he laughs

>"looks like you're gonna get arrested for cruelty to animals"

this is what pisses me off when I see people panhandling on the streets, they are probably making like $50/hr

>mfw it's only a mammoth

homeless people of all races do this, i've had white homeless dude do this to me. they get pissed if you assume they want something before they've asked even though that is exactly what they are about to ask

next time they pull that shit I would respond, "oh so I take it you don't want this $5 I have here then huh?" then proceed to tease them and say "no I was an asshole to assume, I know now that you don't want anything okay bye"

>Be 22
>Blue pilled
>go to gas station to buy 40's and cigarettes
>see nog on the other side of the door outside
>know when I come out he is going to hassle me
>buy an extra 40 and a pack of cigarettes
>give it to nog
>proud of myself for being a shithead
>he must be the happiest nigger in the world
>find out the next time I go to the gas station that he tried to return it
>mfw

>be 13
>get off boat ride/murder mystery tour in Savannah, GA
>wearing Blizzard (tm) hat because Diablo II fan
>random crackhead nigger walks up
>ayo I know u gots sum food unna dat hat
>n-no
>common man gimme summa dat food
>run off leaving my mom, sis and her babby to fend for themselves
Luckily there was a horde of other people getting off too, but still

>wanting to get locked up for 15 years for a "hate crime"

>Visiting California, around Muscle Beach
>Walkin down the boardwalk, lookin at the beach and the stores
>Some nig soon-to-be-rap-star is out there hawking some of his homebrew Rap CDs
>Ayo man you like rap, c'mon have a listen
>Politely decline, no thanks man
>I'm still walking, and he follows me
>Cmon man, just have a listen man, cmon
>No thanks man, I don't like rap
>AWWWW man, cmon and have a listen
>Still following me down the street, we've walked about 100m
>Alright man, let me have a listen
>Put in the earphones, and he hits play on the CD player
>not even 5 seconds later I take out the earphones, I'm just not feelin it man
>AWWW MAN you're just a racist!
>Start shouting "racist!" at me in a crowd of people
>Laugh at him and just walk away

You just have to look them dead in the eye, smile, and say

>I wish I could help you, I really do. Have a great day my friend.

This is worth more than you could ever give them. Honest to goodness humility.

Think of that..

Honest

To

Goodness

I was in Manhattan with my girlfriend this past weekend, and as soon as we get out of Penn, a supernig walking by was talking to himself saying something about "fuckin college white boys takin this shit over"

They don't deserve the effort. Fuck them man, nobody owes them a goddamn thing, and they see you as nothing but a walking ATM. Fuck being nice and polite, even it is is condescending.

>Not spraying him with gasoline and lighting him on fire
Do you even treat people like games?

Rekt

>Gave one guy $20 to help his stranded bus full of high school girls basketball team players
>modest fellow. Said he was the assistant coach

>you now realize this dude has a harem of girls he drives around to get free cash from people then he takes them all back to his place and fucks them all night long

be the better man. walking around bitter about life and niggers is just going to make your NEET virgin problem more visible to those around you.

stop holding on to your negative thoughts.

I go to providence every now and then. You can't walk down a single street without running into one. I just assume they're on welfare and blew their load on drugs

You should have pulled a gun on him.

fucking begging poor are annoying as fuck. Im poor myself, the wallpaper in my house is pealing off and I have to budget hard so I don't have to go without toilet paper and yet everytime the doorbell rings the poor feel insulted that I don't roll out the red carpet and give them money/food/etc. Im not a slob so when I go into public I try to look presentable but the poor begrudge me even my 10 year old plastic sunglasses. sob stories usually involve a dying kid in need of an operation as if few coins are going to cover it

Oh god, go fuck yourself. Seriously.
Nobody walks around with that attitude.
btw, that psychology degree you're working on isn't worth shit.

its a tactic to wear you down. Few days ago I had an inspection from the gas company and they lectured me so much on safety that in the end I signed whatever just so they would get out but for all I know I just took out a loan. I regretted it but in the moment its hard to focus

I just say I don't carry cash. Hasn't failed me yet.

We had "professional panhandlers" when I was living in Pittsburg *reporting* $50-75K/yr to the IRS.

I watched one of 'em work while I was waiting for a bus. Dude pulled up into a church parking lot in a nice ass ride dressed in rags. Gave himself a bit of whiskey aftershave, messed up his hair, then sat down on the front steps with his little cardboard sign "Please help family of 37 starving God bless..." sign and a coffee can just a few minutes before the sermon let out.

All those well-dressed white folk just fresh out of a guilt trip about how Jesus loves them so much he gonna' burn all their asses forever if they ain't all generous and kind? Dropping $10s and $20s.

Then when they all got in their cars and left he'd roll up a fat stack of bills, hop back in his car, and leave. It was a great scam, and completely legal. It's just considered "performance art" no different than the guys who dress as a statue, and they were leaving tips.

I volunteered for a homeless shelter for years during my bluepill liberal days. Every morning there would be dozens of filthy bums sleeping by the entrance, but inside there would be empty beds. Why didn't they come inside, I finally inquired? Because there are rules inside. No homohobofaggotry, no drugs, no fighting, and you had to help with the chores. (Making beds, doing laundry, and meal prep.) The street-sleepers wouldn't have any of that. They would instead all congregate outside so they'd be first in line when the kitchen opened, giving out free food, which they'd take greedily then run back out into the street to beg for drug money.

Every street hobo should be gassed. If you want to donate to the actual down-on-their-luck actual humans, check the shelters. They're the ones sleeping inside.

I've had niggers blatantly ask me to pay for their gas before.

Some people actually do it e.g. my boss

I'm beginning to suspect it's the nogs themselves that start these threads. Sometimes, literally the entire catalog is filled with nigger hate threads and the like. Grinds my gears, I tell ya.

>I've had niggers blatantly ask me to pay for their gas before.
How did that conversation go? The most I had was on old lady asking me for cab money

Whistle dixie next time.

I got stopped by a negro right outside of my favorite popsicle shop. I just gave him a dollar. I knew he would say something if I told him I had nothing to spare and then walked into a fucking popsicle shop.

What the actual fuck is a popsicle shop? A store that only sells fucking popsicles?

>black guy obviously tweaked on something roams around my area
>HEY MAN HEY MAN YOU GOT ANY CHANGE MAN PLEASE MAN PLEASE MAN
>he's begged me for my fucking fast food before
>just say no every fucking time

... what the fuck else would it be?

get it together leaf

>around my area
yeah its worse when you live in the area. I see same 4-7 people every time. They all have their corners

It's douche bags like you who are responsible for money grubbing nigger street scum. If no one gave them money, that would stop that shit.

I'm not a douchebag, I just don't want some darkie following me around while I'm trying to eat a fucking popsicle. I usually just tell them I'm not carrying any money, but that lie doesn't work if I make a purchase in front of their faces.

>be white
>REALLY white
>Have a buddy who works at 7/11 so I go there when I'm doing a snack run, gas, etc
>Occasionally this black peddler is there begging for money
>Comes up to me the first time
>"AYO MAN IT'S MUH BIRTHDAY TODAY CUZ AND I GOTS NO MONEY MAN COULD YOU SPARE SOME CASH YO"
>Look at him dead in the eyes
"No habla English"
>Fucking believes me and starts trying to convey his message in staggering, broken Spanish
>Raise eyebrow and shrug
>Go inside
>Don't even realize I start speaking fluent English to my buddy, nig nog witnessing from outside
>Comes in and says, "WHY YOU LIE DOG WHY YOU LIE TO ME?"
>Ignore him
>"MAN YOU A RACIST"
>friend tells him to gtfo
>He does
>Go to leave and get in my car
>"Bitch lyin cracka" as I pass him
>Ignores me now

Oh well. Could have been worse

> beat up sunfire

What is with lowlife trash and Sunfires, no matter what. They are always driving that or a Grand Am

>Sometime in July, maybe August
>Knock at the door
>I open it
>There's this cute little girl scout
>So adorable with her little pigtails and all
>she says to me "How would you like to buy some cookies?"
>I ask, well what kinds do you have?
>thin mints, graham crunchy things, raisin oatmeal
>I say "We'll take a graham crunch. How much will that be?"
>She looks at me and says
>I need about tree-fiddy
>$3.50
>Well it was about that time I noticed this "girl scout" was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era!
>The Loch Ness Monster.
>I said DAMMIT monster get off my lawn! I ain't givin you no tree fiddy!
>He says how about just two-fiddy?
>I say Ohh now it's two-fiddy, is there a sale on loch ness munchies or somethin??

Lord I was so angry

Maybe introduce them to krokodil?

The drug will take care of the rest

It had to happen some time.

Wh𝓪t if 𝓪 fucking Nigger come 𝓪nd ste𝓪l your shit?

Well done

biggest carny trick scam in the world

i really pity people who give money to bums. much better to just throw it in the trash.

>give her $20

Sheeiit nigga, how the fuck do you afford that shit, I might give a nigga some change if he seems friendly, but usually I just ignore the fuckers, or jive about me not having shit neither so we're in the same boat.

They are too poor for drugs. half of them are over 60s, some are gypsy women with 5 kids (the kids only do glue) and others are not far from liver failure

Here's one with some white junkies
>coming out of a store after looking for a computer part
>strung out couple in the next door parking lot see me
>they're going on about how their dog is about to die in the back of their car, they're out of gas, they really need money for a vet, etc.
>i ask if i can see the dog
>their act immediately turns ugly
>"look, either you show me the dog or you get nothing"
>guy is red in the face telling me to get the fuck out of here and how i hate animals

I would probably miss living in Austin a bit more if all begging could be contained to the Downtown area. Although sometimes I wonder how Nathan is doing.

dads money?
>she asks me to go to the atm and get more money out
wut? you gave her 20 so is she saying its not enough? She is going somewhere right so 20 should be enough for a long ass phone call.
>tells me she's six months pregnant now
so she is just fat, right?

My names Nathan and I'm doing fine.

>walking through suburb
>see nigger walking in the middle of the street
>ayyu got any money fa gas?
>no
>cmon man!

Not five minutes later saw him in a laundromat parking lot driving off in his truck.

You're paying off a nigger to leave you alone. He who pays the Dane geld will never be rid of the Dane. I tell those street trash to fuck off, and if they try something, I'll smash their fucking skulls.

Niggers: not even once.

Its okay to just say no and buy your popsicle anyway you beta white guilt milquetoast cuck.

dogs are expansive. When mine needed an operation it cost a lot so even if the story was true I would not cover some strangers gas money and vet fees. another trick see is "I used to work here"
>coming out of uni
>some lady asks me for coin saying she used to teach there
>give her coin because I kind of feel sorry for her/want her to fuck off.
turns out its common trick were hobos stand in front of reputable institutions and say they are just down on their luck.

Are we exchanging homeless stories
>be me
>be 13 yo white boi in mainland China
>be reminded on the bus that homeless people here are crazy
>told they frequently mutilate themselves to appear more pathetic
>step off the bus
>meet a homeless woman with no arms holding a bowl between her stumps
>watch a young boy perfectly recite an entire story in English, but can't speak a single word of it
>watch one kid throwing up into a hat for coins
>One man with no arms and one leg rolling his torso around on a skateboard
>all of them constantly asking for money
>every shop owner trying to con me out of every coin I had
>still not sure if these were mutilated chinese workers fucked because of garbage labor laws or if they really took begging to the extreme and lopped off their arms for it

But are those pygmies on the same level of the North American Pavement Ape?

There's whites in the Bahamas?

god that picture is so real it hurts. Its honestly no wonder that shillarys people chose to kick him out.

>be reminded on the bus that homeless people here are crazy
Im thankful that cops at least removed the noise ones from here. They used to raid everything from trains to buses
>told they frequently mutilate themselves to appear more pathetic
yeah that used to be common everywhere in 18th century. now other countries just lie to tourists for pity
>still not sure if these were mutilated chinese workers fucked because of garbage labor laws or if they really took begging to the extreme and lopped off their arms for it
at least some of them are faking it. There is a way of folding your legs that looks like you don't have them. you can watch some vids of Indian man just grabbing a cripple in the street and dragging their pants of too find legs(which they did) There are other vids too. In china faking blindness is more common

youtube.com/watch?v=HIXtEyWADlA
hallelujah (im not sure what country this is)

>Blue pilled
Are you sure? Because I'm not blue pilled and I still think that's pretty fucking racist.

it wasn't faking, my grandfather lost an arm, I know what a missing limb looks like. It's puckered and shriveled and as an angle to it. Later came back and saw the woman eating pizza with her stubs