Why do so many people on here think their fee fees on movies are objective facts...

Why do so many people on here think their fee fees on movies are objective facts? They do this with games on Sup Forums too. What could have possible caused so many people to utterly misunderstand the definition of objective without ever being corrected, or if they are corrected, never heeding said correction? My opinion is this probably happened after the influx from gamer gate, as many of those people watch you tubers like Totalbiscuit who unironically believe their reviews are based on some objectively correct opinion. I thought it was just a meme at first and maybe it started out that way, but at this point there is no way these people are being ironic.

i'm sorry you like shitty movies OP

Yeah, it pisses me off too when people disagree with me. It's like they don't get that my opinion is the correct one.

You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your educated opinion.
No one has the right to be ignorant

Teens and pseuds.

This board doesn't even understand Rick and Morty, a stupid show simpler than Futurama. It's the child equivalent of not getting Sesame Street.

Lowest iq board. Including Sup Forums.

People are dumb. The dumber the person, harder for him to realize he could be wrong about something.

Well, this is obviously shill bait, but I will say it's the sjw side that doesn't understand that their subjective reality doesn't turn into objective fact.

Users here are not professional reviewers, critics, essayists, the board is supposed to be about regular anons discussing and debating movies and television. Having said that I don't know what the fuck you are talking about because there's hardly any serious discussion here besides shitposts and shitting on everything.

>it's the sjw side that doesn't understand

Are you literally retarded? Can you read? I don't have any problem with people disagreeing with me and many time the person doing this actually agrees with me. Saying your opinion is "objective" however is fundamentally retarded, and shows a complete lack of awareness of what objective means. Declaring your opinion to be fact is solid evidence you are a pseud who can't actually back up their argument.

Sup Forums is more guilty of this than even SJW caricatures ever were

KEep sharing Facebook memes! I think Bernie still has a chance 2 win!!

The original snowflakes were conservatives in the 1960s. It's no surprise that Sup Forums would be uber snowflakes.

Are you people just going to turn this into political shit flinging? I didn't mean to make this political at all, and just so you goobergaters are SJWs

Are you crying?

Facebook.

Yes :^) I'm fat and live in a basement and have a sword too how did you know!

Narcissism, mostly.

Cringe

No, it actually isn't you gaslighting piece of shit.

congrats OP you made another shitty politics thread.

Just in case you doubted me

sry >| o

>I didn't make this about politics.
>That second sentence.

Yeah.

If Sup Forums has any quality left, this thread will get no more replies and OP can try out some different bait next time.

I believe in you Sup Forums.

My opinion is a superior opinion
You will just have to deal with that

No one on Sup Forums has ever liked him and in fact it was celebrated when he got ass cancer.

>conservatives in the 60's were dirty hippies that spat on war vets

Yeah no, the snowflakes of today are the bastards of the snowflakes of the past

why do you people give the shittiest bait so many replies? it's why they do it.

literally a face book meme with one greentext line.

>haha u fukn Sup Forumstards r poo poo hed faguts

Give me 5 replies.

Because Sup Forumstards are all 85 iq retards just like the orange fat clown

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? You're objectively retarded.