Prove that close-ups of planets aren't just highly-detailed models taken in a photography studio

Prove that close-ups of planets aren't just highly-detailed models taken in a photography studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
youtube.com/watch?v=qAdnbOyGhCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove that they are

/thread

Get the right equipment and you can see planets like Mars and Venus from the surface of earth.
Even managed to get a good enough few with some binos.

Watch out we gotta rational thinking britbong over here. Bin that brain!

It is all a ruse. Click below for more information.

QM
Electricity8
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

Prove that the Earth is round, ball earthers.

whats the matter, huh? can't do it?

You can literally see it with your own eyeballs through a good enough telescope.

Inb4 crypto-Jews have tampered with all the telescopes in the world to make them show fake images.

You can't.
t. Sfx photographer.

we need to report all of these Flat Earth threads, they are just promotion for trufers channels on youtube

If the earth is flat, then how come in this day and age where people sail around the world and make expeditions to the poles for fun, nobody's ever seen the edge and taken a photograph?

Hey faggot repeater of nigger tier copypastas. I have one for u.
I was working for a wastewater tunneling company that had surveyors who worked on CERN in cali.
They used a flat grid.
The city used a grid with a curvature of the Earth. The city told us we were 4' high and 1' off to the left. We came in 0.004" off target lol. Backed them the fuck up once we hit the shaft perfect.
How?
Everything is curved along with the Earth curve, it is both flat and this "ball" you talk of. Low Earth orbit maybe but nothing far enough to photo the Earth of course they are fake.
The secret is that NOTHING exists nigga. Click below to learn more.
QM
Electricity8

youtube.com/watch?v=qAdnbOyGhCo

Doesn't explain how the far north gets 24 hour sunlight during summer, and 24 hour night during winter.

do you think much has changed significantly in the last 40 years?

Im thinking of moving from Texas to Oz m8. Im

no one can be this stupid right?

why do I even enter these threads

Buy your own telescope and you can see crators very easily on the moon then match them to the pictures and you'll see they are not faked.

Because the poles aren't where they say they are, and you literally can't go past a certain point because it's blocked off by the military.

>you literally can't go past a certain point because it's blocked off by the military.
So there's a 24-hour blockade of soldiers surrounding the entire habitable earth?

>Implying there aren't barricades, turrets nor turns over their working periods.

>that simple

>Barricades and turrets
>Surrounding the entire habitable earth

No, but if you try to book an expedition to Antarctica, you have to get special permission first and you can only go to certain designated places. You're not allowed to just go off exploring by yourself.

I'm open minded, but Before I even consider flat earth theory in anyway, give me one good reason why anyone would want to lie about it? Why would any government or agency go to the trouble of making the entire earth populous believe the earth is a ball when it isn't? You could equally claim that you can indeed breathe in space, and that the absence of air is a government conspiracy to keep people from wanting to escape our planet - after all - the only proof you have is from other people claiming that this is so.