What was her problem? Why did she cockblock Goliath for over 3 years when the both clearly wanted it?

What was her problem? Why did she cockblock Goliath for over 3 years when the both clearly wanted it?

you know those people who let "real life" get in the way of dreams, hobbies, basically everything? the people who say "oh well, you have to do that to get a job, so everyone has to do it, even though it's wrong"
it took a lot of adventuring to get the regimented stuckinthemudness out of her. thankfully she kept the good parts of being a cop

Gee I wonder why she would be a bit worried about taking big gargoyle dick up the ass

According to Weisman sex would be extremely uncomfortable for both of them seeing as how Goliath's dick is as big around as her thigh and barbed like a cat's.

And that's before you get into the bone crushing physical strength and claws that can pierce concrete.

>her problem
>Why did she

You answered your own question.

Goliath didn't even think of her sexually until he saw her as a gargoyle, after he warmed up to the idea he knew she'd die of internal hemorrhaging if they fucked just once.

She felt moral ambiguity to having a romantic relationship with a non-human.

Also Goliath wasn't that big. He's like 6'11" or something. Theirs humans bigger than that. I'm sure they could fuck with only minimum discomfort.

Sounds fucking hot to me

This is canon.

He never made a move. It's his fault.

Weisman, why not just say he has a really big cock? Why you gotta make it even harder for her to take it?

and those humans and their huge african cocks probably have trouble mating with small mestizo women. but big G isn't just 6'11", he's 6'11" with a pronounced slouch, and a massively thick body. a gangly 6'11" basketball player would be less than a third Goliath's mass, even if he was made of pure human meat and not the almost-certainly-more-dense gargoyle meat. Now if we were talking someone with more of an Andre the Giant build, you'd be getting closer.
>thigh
surely he didn't say that. He'd never fit it under that loincloth. Surely he said it's as big as her forearm. I remember him saying he's too big to fit in her without ripping something yeah, but not as big as her thigh

I love Weisman so much

>going at it all night long
>she takes his gargoyle knot
>"Wait.. is that daylight already?"
>solid stone knot keeping her locked in place
>she has to wait until night again for him to pull out

Pretty sure that Weisman said it'd eventually happen.

>this is canon

in any case there's a lotta fun you can have without full-on copulation.
if gargoyles had tapered rhino cocks you could fit the end of it in easily, and just not be able to go balls deep

>fit in his loincloth

Gargoyles don't have human modesty, they only ware belts and loincloths (and skimpy ass bra things, for the females) to please the humans they live with. The human males would probably get too furious over seeing massive gargoyle cock that put them to shame every night. Goliath wouldn't care if he 'fit' or not.

>wouldn't care if it fit
of course you fucking care if it fits. otherwise you wear something roomier. we don't see a bulge, it doesn't exist. logically, his flaccid dong is proportional to his pelvis. Probably about half as long as his hand. AS long, at most.
When erect I'm sure it's no longer than his loincloth, and a third as broad.

also it aint 'human' modesty, it's 'very specific parts of europe' modesty, get it right.

Supposedly, if you don't question the veracity of posts on Sup Forums.

>to scale
so not the size of her thigh then
>hahrharhar everyone is bi and has lots of sex! but demona didnt and that's why she so maaad!
he really is a goddamn teenager isnt he

This brings the question up on how gargoyles even have sex. We know that it's similar to human sex, and that a gargoyles sexual stamina can let them go from dusk till dawn thanks to jewman.

But are gargoyles passion lovers or primal sex monsters is more that I'm getting at. How ruined would a human be after a fuck with a garg? Also do you think their eyes glow when they cum?

*passionate lovers*

worse, an english teacher.

I bet Demona hatefucked Macbeth

Thinking of the sp post about uwe boll and Goliath. That thread took a great turn.

because it's a disney cartoon

He isn't human.
So she was probably confused with how their relationship should proceed. Goliath himself didn't even think she was attractive until he saw her turned into a gargoyle.

>Hate-fucking

Oh you bet they did.

>Shaq and his wife
He is 7'1 and around 360lbs. They manage, pretty sure Elisa and Goliath could as well. She would probably walk funny for a week, but it is possible.

Try fucking yourself with a stone dildo and see how much you like that

he's only stone in the daytime. he just has to finish up before daybreak or
and after he finishes i bet he's all like "ayy girl, right now your face looks like mine does in the morning after the pigeons are done with me"

>Tfw 6'2
>Tfw gf is half my size
Seriously, if I could find a midget girl with a proportional body I would dump her in a heartbeat, I love short girls

>half your size
>3'1
>not a midget