I'll start

>Anger Management

Click

Schindler's List

I unironically enjoy Spanglish

Happy Gilmore

Fucking none of them?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Maybe Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were OK fun back in their time, but that's it.

This and Punch Drunk Love

He has dramatic chops, no clue why he sticks to comedy.

Literally all you need from Adam Sandler is Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Big daddy is ok also. The problem with his movies is that they always take a sappy turn in the last third of the movie

The first half of that movie where he's a shoe cobbler.

I unironically like all of his movies except for jack and jill which is garbage.

that's my boy and grown ups 2 are 'modern' sandlerkino

that movie was pretty kino

Billy Madison is a pretty great absurdist comedy. It's kind of a shame that people remember it as nothing but Adam Sandler acting like an idiot. The only movie I can think of that has a similar tone is Dirty Work, which gets way more respect.

>Adam Sandler sux lol
I didn't know we were in a popular opinions thread.

Way to contribute.

all Adam Sander movies are brilliant

No one's mentioned Waterboy yet

THIS THREAD IS THE DEVIL

I really enjoyed this until it went full retard at the end with the secret room.

>no clue why he sticks to comedy.
Because it takes him almost no effort, and makes him an incredible amount of money.

>literal mossad propaganda
lol

comfy as fuck movie

Adam Sandler was the best part of The Hot Chick

the first jewish capekino tbqh, dunno why I like it. it's so goddamn over the top

big daddy

funny people

Him and Rob Schneider were the worst part of any movie they were in. The only ok male comedian of the era was Jim Carey doing improv. Maybe the Wayan brothers too.

little nicky