Stranger Things

Why the FUCK did this happen

Sometime during the 80s I suppose.

to piss off the absolute losers that wank to this ugly skeleton

A reminder that you can literally save a qt and she'll still fuck the Chad.

She saw him spin that bat like a boss and there was no way she was drying up her pussy after that

He's not only a CHAD but the best character in the show

because she loves him

I met the two of them and the actor who plays Jonathan in Atlanta earlier this year. Jonathan is just as much of a sperg in real life as you would expect

Just like real life ;^)

They were already dating, and he stopped being a cunt.

yeah OP is right this was fucking stupid.

Nobody watches your fucking jiggaboo KANGZ shit, get the fuck out of this thread

You should have bashed that chad faggot

>stopped being a cunt

He kinda reached an unforgivable level of cunt.

he asked forgiveness from the guy he bullied, he went back to save them, the christmas gift to the other guy was half from him

The fact that he pulled that shit in the first place means he has a long way to go. And he mostly just saved Nancy.

Shit, wasn't he even making those "Jonathan killed his brother" jokes when he first saw him putting up posters or was that just the other guy?

i watched that scene again. the other guy said/implied he killed his brother and he hit the other guy saying "shut up" so he's not a bad guy after all. and he went to jonathan and apologized.

>he hit the other guy

i mean he hit the guy who made the joke about jonathan killing his brother.

to make sure theres drama and something for the older teens to do during the filler episodes.
cant have johnathon getting the girl in the first season,

was jonathan shown to be interested in the girl? i don't remember scenes where he's crushing on her.

They never officially broke up. Also, why would she get with the creep who leaves his fap material hanging in the photo room?

>fap material

were those pics of her?

He took creepshots of her topless

Steve at the party in the Season 2 trailer is one of the shots that has me the most hype for season 2, and I don't know why.
I don't even like Steve all that much. I blame Thriller.

>he was hanging in the woods around Steve's house and took pics of the skeleton in her bra.
>when he beat up Based Steve and the lady at the police station said he would only go crazy like that because he's in love or some shit.
>when they shared a bed and he was smelling her hair before she woke up. It's kinda obvious.

I imagine this user frantically trying to delete his post, but then giving up and just trying to forget it

Yeah. Steven redhead friend told him and that's why he broke Jonathan's camera.

The show is built off tropes. That's part of it's charm. It's even pointed out in a scene where nancy and that loser kid get into an argument.

except it was chad who saved them

Why wouldn't it? His only crime was making a mug of some creepy cunt who was taking pictures of her without her knowing.

>great hair
>beats the shit out of interdimensional monsters
I'd fuck Steve, no homo.

>dem trips
You have good taste

You forgot the part were the 'creep' beats the fucking shit out of him and makes him eat his own teeth. doesnt get more alpha than that

can someone pls post the edited Steve vs monster fight? The one with 00s pop music in background?

Damn his hair makes his head look at tall as his chest

An easy mistake for someone who didn't watch it, since the 'Chad' was a skinny ass twink dork and not the quarterback or star wrestler.