That time lenis tinsel dress fell apart, leading to all sorts of sexy shenanigans with lincoln

>that time lenis tinsel dress fell apart, leading to all sorts of sexy shenanigans with lincoln

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MWE7DdtIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Phone Posters to get banned.

I hope your fucking intel desktop gets smashed by some burgler, then you cant post on here on some overpriced machine acting smug as fuck and like an elitist jerk.

Does Leni even know what sex is

i hate stupidphones too bug what the hell does this have to do with that?
dude come on. you can't defend phones. a strikingly inferior version of computers that you have to constantly buy new versions of, and pay for every little thing on them.
also: vulnerability to burglars > ability to fucking drop it in the toilet or leave it on the bus anyday.

She wouldn't know what it is after three kids.

Plus it's not like phones are vulnerable to thieves too or anything...

Its more portable, easier to type on, and isnt bogged down by extra add ons which make it slower like some computers.

Guess what nigger sometimes I'm on a train or a subway and want to post on Sup Forums

Shell know soon enough ;)

>Leni/Lincoln
>Not Leni/user
Nigga you gay. You so gay.

Basically any time you're not at home. I don't see why bringing more traffic is bad as long as they don't spam the same pic every thread.

>that time Sup Forums realized that Rita Loud is far superior to the Loud sisters

YOU POST THIS SAME FUCKING IMAGE WITH THE SAME FUCKING FILENAME EVER LOUD HOUSE THREAD

NECK YOURSELF

Do you think it's possible for Thicc QT to get enough love that her fame catches the Loud Crew's attention?

I honestly dont mind him really. Even though his tastes are shit for not realizing the perfection that is pic related, he still brings a good point that rita is gorgeous and highly underrated, and doesnt shit up threads with how bad he thinks the show is.

Why does lincoln look like hes gonna cut off a cops ear while listening to 70s funk?

>Even though his tastes are shit for not realizing the perfection that is pic related
MY NIGGA

"Violent Video games"

Look at this qt

MHMM FIGGY

my nigga

Does she ride the D like that?

Hmm. They really went out of their way to emphasize DAT ASS

I wanna king aruther that rump

She took that landing like a champ just like she takes facials from daddy

Stop being lewd to my angel, bastard.

Leni is made for huggies and fuggies. Shes the perfect mate.

>"typing" on half of a five inch phone screen using only your thumbs
>easier than using a full size desktop keyboard
Unless you've got something terribly wrong with the rest of your fingers, no.

Its alot fucking harder to type on some gigantic shitty keyboard, then it is typing on your phone.

Leni is for cutes and hugs, not lewds. CUTES AND HUGS. CUTES AND HUGS. NOT LEWDS.

LENIS FOR CUTIES AND LEWDIES CUTIES AND LEWDIES

Utter bullshit. I could type out a sentence a fuck ton faster on my keyboard than I could on a touchscreen. Being able to use both of my hands, and the precision of a mouse vs highlighting with your thumb also helps.

Not everyone can type really fast on the keyboard without looking at the keys and not fuck up and write an incoherant sentances you fucking prick

Take a fucking typing class you lazy slob. It's not super difficult to go from typing with your index fingers to typing with both hands whilst not looking at the keyboard.

Also
>sentances

The fucking irony.

I dont feel like bending overbackwards and over working just to learn an inferior form of typing. Also
>an extra s
Big fucking deal. Fuck off.

The state of fucking kids these days. Learn to use a real computer you colossal faggot.

No, its clunky and outdated, and theres nothing you can do to stop me from posting on my phone you crusty oldfag bitch!

I need more Whori please tell me there's a follow up pic.

No, but theres this

>Not realizing that "sentences" isn't spelled with a fucking "a"

Turn spell check back on. Your ignorant ass needs it. Also:
>Inferior form of typing
Try writing code, or preforming shortcuts with your precious phone. You can't even fucking use the spoiler shortcut on a mobile device like you can the browser version. Also:
>Smaller phone screen makes it easier to fuck up
>Lack of keyboard shortcuts makes getting any real work tedious and time-consuming
>Having to switch between multiple menus to pull up an icon I could've easilly typed with two fucking keystrokes

Fuck off kid. Typing on a phone is shit compared to typing on a keyboard. You don't even have to "bend over backwards" to learn how to type, so to speak. It's the same fucking layout, just easier to use.

>Tapping on a screen is somehow more "advanced" than actual feedback from a keyboard
>Taking away features is innovation, guys!

I bet you think Apple taking away the headphone jack was a good idea. Let me know when you can feel when you've made a mistake while typing blind, kiddo. I know I've been able to tell when I've fucked up multiple times while reading and taking notes from my book, or while talking to someone else, and my attention is drawn away from my screen.

>Arguing about the merits of cell phone use in a thread about cartoon teenage girls
literally ironic

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MWE7DdtIw

First of all: its a minor misspelling. Only a fucking retard autist would be so concernd over that.
Second of all: i have to stretch my fingers out on a foot long board, and constantly backspaces because i press the wrong button with every other command. I dont know what kind of freakishly long fingers you have, but to most people it is an inconvienance.

LITERALLY

i have never gone from hating a character with intense hatred, then slowly start to like and then love the shit out of them, like i have to lori

I'm almost positive most people don't hit the wrong button on their keyboard with every other command. This sounds like your problem, not a keyboard problem.

Only a fucking retard autist would go this far to defend his shitty means of browsing Sup Forums, yet here we are.
Also:
>Concernd
Seriously, fucking turn on spellcheck.

Second of all, you do realize that you can move your arms, right? You don't have to stretch your fingers across an entire fucking keyboard to type everything out. On top of that, literally every other issue you have I have with phones, except worse. Hitting the backspace instead of enter, hitting the various keys along the bottom instead of the space-bar, and not realizing it until I actually read what I wrote, hitting the emoji tab instead of the comma, ext. On top of that, its horrendously easy for my thumbs to get cramped while typing, because I dunno about you, but compressing my thumbs to tap a tiny-ass keyboard isn't exactly comfortable. My finger span isn't even that long, but it takes no fucking effort to type on a keyboard because I learned how to fucking do it. I program shit for a living. I could never do that with a phone keyboard, it'd take too long to pull up half the commands I need to make everything function the way it should. ||, (), and [ ] take far less time to find and type on a keyboard than it does for a phone, and I can't afford to correct every little mistake I make while typing on a phone's shitty board whilst I type fluently with little error on an actual keyboard.

If your hands are so small they can't easily cover a standard sized keyboard (funnily enough they were designed for use by a pair of human hands) you must be seriously underaged. By which I mean about three years old.
>to most people it is an inconvenience
Which is why all offices and schools have eliminated mechanical keyboards entirely in favor of five and a half inch touchscreens, right? Faggot.

That'll do user. That'll do.

That thing must be itchy as fuck. She has all motivation in the world to literally strip at anytime.

Considering how oblivious she can be, it is totally possible.

You only like your shitty broke ass keyboard because your so autistic thats all you know. Mechanical keyboards are dead. Touchscreens are rapidally replacing them.

It has already been established that Mr. Loud is ass man.

>The newer version of something is always better than the old one

That's the most backwards-ass logic I've ever heard. You've clearly never taken any kind've deep look into the tech industry.

Again, when you can feel when you've made a mistake in a keystroke on your phone, let me know. Because as it stands, I can get a lot more done with a traditional keyboard than I ever will on a touch keyboard.

>Loud House Fandom: WE WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS!

I wanna see more Luna rocking out Christmas tunes.

All will come to love Lori.

Lori is the way.

Go back to you autistic waifufag

See file name you sick bastard!

How about not you fucking ravioli