Warrant out for Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein's arrest in ND

Warrant out for Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein's arrest in ND

cbsnews.com/news/warrant-out-for-green-party-candidate-jill-steins-arrest-in-north-dakota/

up

JUST

If only they would do this to Gary Johnson.

Does it concern anyone else that they arrested her because she is such a threat to the Clinton campaign?

Hope she gets the chair

lol wat

>threat to clinton

heh

>Jill Stein sprays some paint on a truck
>"LOCK HER UP"
>Hillary commits an actual felony by mishandling state secrets
>"lol she didn't mean to do it guys, she just thought the "C" stood for Clinton don't be so hard on her btw did you hear Trump said something mean to some irrelevant guy again? they should lock HIM up instead!"
American """"journalism""""

So Jill Stein will be arrested for trespassing or some shit but the hundreds if not thousands that Hillary has had killed/got killed, along with the other ways she has outright committed treason will never be questioned despite direct proof.

Citizens of other nations have violently deposed of their ruling class for far less than what Hillary has done. We're fucked big time if she's somehow elected.

>but the hundreds if not thousands that Hillary has had killed/got killed
what in the fuck are you talking about?

Correct the record for us.

Too bad the 'Other people did worse things than me" isn't an actual defence.

With that Hitler guy around, you'd never be able to convict anyone, they'd all just say:

>So Hitler can kill a million billion jews, but I rape one girl and I got to jail for three months?

AM I BEING DUFRESNE'D?

Yes, and Hitler killed himself before he could be captured and probably tortured to death. All of his higher ranked in the military that didn't escape were executed, and his country is still fucked to this day.

What's your point?

I live in right next to Morton County! Tell me where she is, I'll bring her in myself.

Jill Stein obviously did something stupid, it's just that the media bias regarding Hillary and her actions got so blatant at this point that any outrage about this looks kind of ridiculous. If we had Hitler running for president in this election and the media did their best to portray him as some confused guy who just had a few minor misunderstandings with some of his jewish acquaintances, you'd have a point here.

That I wasn't saying that my first post could be used as a legitimate defence in court. Just pointing out how fucked our country could be.

And that your comparison was retarded because Hitler and everyone he knew died whereas Hillary will never be convicted of anything because of her position that apparently grants political immunity.

It's always funny when I sarcastically ask people what their point is and then they actually post something completely different than what I thought.

>Damn, good thing I asked.

Do we start shilling for Jill? The double standard is absurd.

>threat to the Clinton campaign
Not anymore

I think you were responding to the wrong person. Also we always sell weapons to our allies. It's kind of a big thing.

>endless primetime publicity for free

Clever girl!

Quads of absolute truth

If we had any brains at all we would be false flag shilling for Jill in all the correct places. We don't need her but she helps us.