What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

>not as daring or ground breaking as original
>unmemorable cinematography/average plot/average execution
>too much "muh nostalgia"
>cheesy american/Hollywood tier bullshit over the originals grimy truths and social commentary
very disappointing movie desu with you senpai

Perfect example of a movie nobody needed. Just because they could make it, doesn't mean they should.

I have no desire to ever watch this but the trailer is pretty neat. Studios should just make trailers and nothing else, your imagination will always be better than any film.

you.

T2 was pretty good, far better than any other sequel.

come on, it was average at best, it fell so short of its hype and what everyone expected. They played it safe and in doing so took away everything that made the first great

>NO MORE CATHOLICS

Thought it was great desu

best scene

The "choose life" speech that renton gives to veronika was actually the worst part of the movie. It was way too momentus and dramatic over shit that the film was meant to be above. Aside from that I liked how it handled all the other characters. Begbie accepting his fate and his son's was the best part. The ending sequence with the pop song and then the nostalgia trip are guilty pleasures.

i guess they knew they cant surpass the success of the first, and didnt even wanted to, still managed to make many fun moments (bar scenes)
and i dont remember any big hype around it either

>The "choose life" speech that renton gives to veronika was actually the worst part of the movie.
yeah but it was probably intetntional to sound cringey, millenial Veronica probably felt it that way, "old guy giving the big wise speech"

It was great as a sequel.

Only problem is it still had no right being made, first one was perfect and this was only ever gonna be a letdown

It felt too serious and abandoned the comedy that made the first one so great. I liked the first half of the movie but the latter half just fell flat on its face and didn't really know where it was going. Also, too.

WHO'S THE FUCKING SMART CUNT NOW

Nothing, this movie was great. All you faggots who dislike it probably aren't even Scottish

>he's Scottish

I feel like Danny Boyle is doing whatever he can to put off another 28 ____ Later film before studios force him to slave on it as a franchise.

Why was Ewan the only one that aged decently?

Can't wait for the inevitable PG-13 28 ____ Later Cinematic Universe.

sickboy looked pretty good

feminist/sjw crap thrown in

It was mediocre but it introduced me to some good music so I guess it was worth it.

First movie was a lightning in a bottle. You can't recreate that.

Very enjoyable but not as memorable as the first one.

dude wat
like what part

it was the best possible sequel. still not as good as the original but pretty great nonetheless

You're retarded