How is it?

How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59k5N2LhgDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was okay for the first two or three seasons but I lost interest after that. It's not that funny, but it thinks it is. Or at least it doesn't appeal to my sense of humour.

I like it. Ben, Kent, Dan alone are worth it with for the banter

I like it

Plastic spoons

Huh

Good good. Could have ended with 6 seasons but I'm interested in how season 7 will end up

Pretty good. Not a patch on The Thick Of It but for what is essentially an Americanised version of a British show it is stellar. It's definitely jumped the shark now but the first few seasons were excellent.

Best character is Kent.

Funniest show on television.

Better than expected. It's like Thick of It, with slower jokes.

Yes yes

It's the spiritual successor to The Thick Of It, by the same writers. It's essentially British comedy with an American cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=59k5N2LhgDc

It's pretty much Thick of it but American which imo makes it more interesting cause of how fucked politics is the and it's damn good. 1-4 are GOAT and 5 and 6 are good but have some meh stuff

I wouldn't be surprised if this is how shit is done in the US

his romance with Sue was some next level stuff

it's possible that in the future we will get guest starr from Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker of course.

I love it, and back when it was more popular it got a lot of love here

have you seen what Sue looks like? I think she has some horrific disease. It's why she was barely in S6.

Love it.

Iannucci is based

>Or at least it doesn't appeal to my sense of humour.
Being sensible and reasonable is not allowed on Sup Forums.

Reported.

>all these love it posts

rddit needs to leave

that looks fucking sad. I wish, she will recover.

Not Ianucci's best, but that comes with appealing to dumb Americans.
If you like the writing watch the Thick of It, and while you're at it, the Armando Ianucci Show and Time Trumpet. The Chris Morris x Ianucci portal is where you go after that to stick your eyes and ears into JAAAAAAAM.

british humor is objectively inferior and the thick of it is overrated

I wanna fuck Julia Louis-Dreyfus

like everybody