In your personal opinions, arrange these Disney films from least to greatest

In your personal opinions, arrange these Disney films from least to greatest.

>from least to greatest.
Big Hero 6
Frozen
Winnie the Pooh
Tangled
Moana
Zootopia
Wreck-it Ralph

Least to greatest?

Frozen
Big Hero 6
Wreck-It Ralph
Winnie the Pooh
Tangled
Moana
Zootopia

Frozen is a standard issue Disney film that became huge because of one stand-out song.

Big Hero 6 is pretty much a standard issue superhero film.

Wreck-It Ralph is one that I could move up or down depending on my mood; I like the characters but the second half of the film is so dependent on plot twists that repeat viewings don't hold up quite as well to me.

Winnie the Pooh is really good but very short and the actors that aren't anything like the original voice actors, particularly Craig Ferguson as Owl, can be distracting if you grew up with the earlier films and the show.

Moana is pretty even with Tangled but has catchier songs and I liked Maui more than Flynn.

Zootopia is Disney trying something completely different and really pulling it off.

Big Hero 6
Winnie the Pooh
Wreck-it Ralph
Frozen
Tangled
Moana
Zootopia

Big Hero 6
Wreck It Ralph
Frozen
Tangled
Zootopia

Haven't watched Winnie the Pooh or Moana.

>Winnie the Pooh was the last 2D animated Disney film
FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK THE Z AXIS

5 - Frozen
4 - Big Hero 6
3 - Tangled
2 - Wreck it Ralph
1 - Zootopia

Frozen is pretty meh, it does the "classic tropes deconstruction" thing while falling for some pretty obvious ones, making the whole point moot.

BH6 has a pretty generic plot and characters, but the visuals are neat, still nothing i will remember a few years from now.

Tangled plays it more straight the fairy tale aspect than Frozen and i think it pays it off, it's quite different from the original tale but it still feels close enough to have that magical story feeling.

Wreck it Ralph is already the best vidya related movie which while not a hard task to accomplish, it still deserves the credit, fun story with an original setting and original characters and doesnt rely on the fairy tale aspect disney likes to keep doing it (for the most part), not great but quite good.

Zootopia has a boring premise that soon becomes a fun "cop duo movie" with a neat mystery and a real message within it. It's a great story and while the social commentary is tackled really awkwardly (a few things too on the nose, others far too simplified), it still manages to be good and have a decent "lesson" for kids.

Frozen
Tangled
Big Hero 6
Wreck-It Ralph
Moana
Zootopia

Didn't watch Winnie the Pooh. I personally liked the aesthetics of Moana more than Zootopia, and I liked that it had music. That said, Zootopia was a better-written movie.

Frozen < Tangled < Winnie the Pooh < Big Hero 6 < Wreck It Ralph < Zootopia

I never saw Moana.

it's only been out for a few days, user. you have time.

Moana was fucking great. Zootopia was fucking great. Not sure which one was better.

>Least to Greatest
Big Hero 6
Moana
Frozen
Wreck-It Ralph
Tangled
Zootopia

I actually never saw Winnie the Pooh, though I've heard good things.
I also feel I should mention I liked Big Hero 6 just fine, so really they're all good. Some are just gooder than others.

Big Hero 6
Winnie the Pooh
Frozen
---Power gap---
Zootopia
Wreck-it Ralph
Tangled

Can't really place Moana yet, it hasn't settled enough in my mind to be placed yet.

Zootopia
Big Hero 6
Tangled
Wreck-It Ralph
Frozen
Winnie the Pooh

Haven't seen Moana yet.

Zootopia was a masterpiece in storytelling, animation, world-building, and everything in between. Hands-down the best Disney movie in a decade. They should be proud to be back on top.

This list is ascending, in order of quality. "least to greatest" is a dumb way to make a "best of" list.

Moana > Tangled > Frozen > Big Hero 6 > Zootopia > Wreck-It Ralph

Out of all of these, Wreck-It Ralph is the only one I actively dislike/think is bad. Haven't seen Winnie the Pooh.

Tangled and Wreck it Ralph are both great. Zootopia and Frozen were alright just not for me. I couldn't make it through Big Hero 6 even one time, that is one boring ass movie that you queers seem to love.

Haven't seen Moana or Winnie the Pooh yet.

People only love it because of Gogo's ass.

Never saw Tangled
Never saw Winnie the Pooh
Never saw Frozen (Somehow didn't even hear "Let It Go" for nearly 2 years)
Haven't seen Moana... yet

Big Hero 6 was alright. Charming but predictable with some cool-looking, albeit underused, character designs.
- Wreck-It Ralph was just so much wasted potential... I go in expecting Kid Radd with actual licenses and get a bog-standard Disney Princess story with some cameos. Looked fantastic, though.
- Zootopia was surprisingly intelligent and perhaps the most mature handling of the old "racism is bad" moral I've seen in a kids' film. Great visuals and worldbuilding, too. Shame the soundtrack was so mediocre.

Haven't seen Winnie or Zootopia (prob gonna watch that tomorrow dont kill me) but

5- Frozen
4- BH6
3- Wreck it Ralph
2 (by a hair)- Moana
power gap
1- Tangled

I dunno man I just really loved Tangled, the rest of their recent output hasn't impressed me the same way, though I have a hunch Zootopia is gonna cross the power gap above the rest like Tangled, we'll see though. Moana had the makings to, but it disappointed me in enough ways to keep me from calling it great. I really need to get around to seeing Winnie, shame on me there.

I still think Pixar has a better 2010-current lineup (Inside Out and maybe TS3 are better than Tangled, and I'd place MU below Tangled in my list) though Cars 2 was dreadful and Brave and Good Dino were so boring. Finding Dory was fine but nothing spectacular.

>all these fuckers who didn't see winnie the pooh
You are the reason 2D animation got the boot, because you didn't support it in theaters.

You talking about your power gap just made the think about how close I rate Tangled and Wreck-it Ralph. I like Tangled just a bit better, but I can't fault anyone for liking WiR more, it was a solid movie. I also think Tangled and WiR both have perfect credits-roll music, especially WiR. That song just encapsulated my feeling as the credits rolled; When can I see this again?

to be fair, I didn't pay to support any of the other movies either

Snowtards < Half-Dozen Big Ones < Home Run Derby < Just Call it Rapunzel You Assholes < Lilo Has Tits Now < Damage-It David < Yifftropolis

Wreck It Ralph
Zootopia
Big Hero 6
Frozen

----literally for children tier-----

Winnie the pooh
Moana
Tangled

Whoever thought it was a good idea to release it in the same weekend as the final Harry Potter movie should have been fired. Or it was intentional to make it easier to kill off 2D, I dunno.

Regardless I wish they did something other than another Winnie the Pooh movie for the 2D initiative. Even if it ended up being good, it's old territory.

Wreck it Ralph starts off so strongly for me but I'm one of those people that think it falls apart when it gets to Sugar Rush. It just felt like a different, worse movie at that point and I wasn't a fan of the candy aesthetic. It's a good character movie but I really wish they went farther with the Video Game theming, such a fantastic idea that they pretty much blew their load on in the first half and almost drop in the latter. I get that it would be hard to tell the story if they were constantly switching games but dammit I would have rather they tried. I hope WIR2 does better even if I'm not sure how I feel about the switch from video games to internet.

>You are the reason 2D animation got the boot, because you didn't support it in theaters.

Disney dumped it in theaters with minimal promotion against a Harry Potter film. They'd already given up on 2D animation before the film even came out.

Winnie the Pooh
Zootopia
Frozen
Big Hero 6
Tangled
Moana
Wreck-It Ralph

>literally for children tier
>"The Disney movies I liked aren't for kids!"

No tard, There's a difference between disney movies for the whole family and kid shit.

>I have a soft spot for old pooh bear
Winnie the Pooh
Frozen
Zootopia
Moana
Tangled
Wreck-it Ralph
Big Hero 6

Honestly, I don't think any of these movies are actually bad. Just different degrees of "goodness" so to speak.

>Least to Greatest
Wreck-it Ralph
Winnie the Pooh
Frozen
Big Hero Six
Zootopia

I haven't seein Tangled or Moana, so I'm gonna pass on ranking those. Been hearing good things about Moana though.

Least to greatest:
>Frozen
>Tangled
>Big Hero 6
>Winnie the Pooh
>Obliterate it Ohannes
>Zootopia

Haven't seen Moana yet.

Big Hero 6
Frozen
Zootopia
Moana
Winnie the Pooh
Wreck It Ralph
Tangled

Big Hero 6
Wreck-it Ralph
Frozen
Tangled = Zootopia

I haven't seen the other movies.

Tangled (personally forgettable)
BH6 (aka "never say kill")
WiR (breddy gud)
Zootopia (will forever have a special place in my heart)

I do plan to see Moana but the other two looked meh so I never gave them a chance

I like how obviously you can spot the furries.

7.Frozen
6.Winnie the Pooh
5.Zootopia
4.Big Hero 6
3.Moana
2.Wreck-it Ralph
1.Tangled

Fuck it, I'm doing a list from best to least best:

1. Zootopia
2. Moana
3. Big Hero 6
4. Winnie the Pooh
5. Frozen
6. Wreck it Ralph

and I haven't seen Tangled yet. And for those who haven't seen Winnie the Pooh (2011) yet, it's really good, great animation, pretty much what you'd expect. Sadly it's very short

Tangled
Winne the pooh
Zootpia
Moana
Wreck it Ralph
Big hero 6
Frozen

>I couldn't make it through Big Hero 6 even one time, that is one boring ass movie that you queers seem to love
BH6 isn't very well-liked around here, actually, as the previous lists will show you. People were pretty annoyed when it took home an Oscar (not that those really mean anything).

>People were pretty annoyed when it took home an Oscar

It was up against Song of the Sea and Tale of the Princess Kaguya.

Never said Sup Forums was surprised by it. Just annoyed.

3. BH6
2. Ralph
1. Pooh

Haven't seen the rest yet.

Frozen
Winnie the Pooh
Tangled
Big Hero 6
Wreck-It Ralph
Moana
Zootopia

I didn't hate any of them except Frozen, though.
And I admit that BH6 was actually a bit shit, but fuck it, I liked it.

Frozen
Tangled
Big Hero 6
Winnie the Pooh
Wreck-It ralph
Moana
Zootopia

Honestly Zootopia was so damn good

>Beautiful visuals
>Surprisingly creative premise and setting for "funny animal city"
>Likable, well designed characters
>Simple kid jokes and a little bit deeper "this ones 4 u parents" jokes
>Message that, while simplified for children, is surprisingly relevant for the modern age- "the oppressed can easily become the oppressor and this is no better" being the one I was most impressed by

I'm not humoring that "least to greatest" request, it's a weird way to make a favourites list.

1. Wreck-it-Ralph
2. Zootopia
3. Tangled
4. Frozen
5. Big Hero 6

Haven't seen Moana, it won't be released here until next year. I'm not totally sure if I've seen that Winnie the Pooh movie.
Also, kinda hesitating how to rank Frozen. If this is about ranking how good these movies are, I'd put Frozen on the bottom of the list, but if we're ranking how much enjoyment I personally got out of them, I'd put it above Tangled.

>became huge because of one stand-out song.
>mfw retards actually believe this

Sure, it's just the song that's made the franchise bring in more than 6 bn in profits, sure

I wrote it from best to worst, best on top:

Zootopia
Frozen
Tangled
Wreck-it Ralph
Winnie The Pooh
Big Hero 6

Haven't seen Moana

It is mate.
I don't know why this is surprising.