When will we get a proper Aztec movie?

Especially one that properly shows how advanced Aztec civilization was before the Spanish wiped them out with a combination of treachery, barbarism and biological warfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Advanced
>Get wiped out by bunch of mexicoons
They don't deserve one

apocalypto.....? maybe?

Do you have a story ready to be filmed?

it's the hispanic version of we wuz kangz

>before the Spanish wiped them out with a combination of treachery, barbarism and biological warfare

based Cortes and his 499 spaniards

How about proper Cortes movie? And BLEACHED scenes of La Malinche.

Spielberg is supposedly working on an Aztec movie. javier bardem is attached as Cortez.

Apocalypto. Great city shots.

>javier bardem is attached as Cortez
good
>spielberg
nevermind

And Tlaxcalan help.

>when you are still too salty to accept the defeat 500 years later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba

I know what you're thinking you fucking cuck. You want to see exotic brown titties shaking and third world butts getting slapped while hairy Euro cocks slide past those brown folds of those clenching native cunts.

Aztecs were not Hispanics u moron

>wiped them out
>actively christened them with missions, put them to work and even race-mixed with them
There's a reason central and south america are still full of mestizos and people who look like people from 600 years ago, Spaniards tried to have them integrate into their society.

In the end we can say they got it wrong since the American method of simply doing a genocide on the natives created a nation much richer, stronger and easier to control than everything else in the Americas.

>treachery, barbarism and biological warfare.
*inhales*

aztec were violent savages, its the mayans you want

America lost to a bunch of rice farmers in Vietnam

Look. If you want a movie you need a story so actors can have dialogue.

Screenwriters can write dialogue. But What's the story? The characters? Do you have a book or a short story that already has the story and the characters to be based on?

Man, even casually reading about the conquest of Mesoamerica, everything about it just seems absolutely insane. Like nothing seems like it could have happened in real life. It's as if D&D of GoT fame were given the opportunity to go back and time and write the plot of reality for a chapter - complete with absurd coincidences, mary sue characters, and "and then this happened" left field plot movements.

It's too bad it's so unPC that a serious production will never touch it faithfully. You have this ready made mad cinmatic real life story of an absolute mad man BTFO the greatest empire in two continents almost single-handedly with a couple of good men.

>Señor Cortés the ships are burning! We're stranded...
>Si, I burnt them. There is no where to go but forward with me to absolute victory or death now.

>Señor Cortés, we have no way to speak to the natives we find. I don't think we thought this through.
>Wait, we just found shipwrecked Spainards from Cuba that escaped cannibals to live among the natives called the as one of their own. They speak the Maya language. Lucky.

>Señor Cortés, we are starting to piss off the evil empire with our adventuring. They're coming for this village we took over with our guns. There are thousands of them. Our tricks won't work this time.
>We will meet with their Emperor diplomatically, then kidnap him with our guns. We will hold the entire country hostage.

Didn't know USA got wiped out by Vietnam
thanks for history lesson

how is that even possible wtf

>be Spanish Conquistador
>hear this in the middle of the jungle, except X10000

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

Not a history lesson obviously, but you apparently could use some help with reading comprehension

its just proves that Cortes was working under god.

I just didn't understand why you brought up Vietnam war
I'm not even American

Australia lost to literal fucking Emus

Technological advantage.

That's ... the point?

Because Egyptians weren't black, you know?

gunpowder wasn't actually the main thing they had over the natives at that point in time iirc, the biggest advantage was horses and steel

The size of the Aztec army is probably exaggerated, but cavalry. Imagine how powerful cavalry is against an army that has never had to deal with them. I mean a lot of European military developements happened just to counter cavalry.

I'm not understanding that casualties description at all.

daily reminder that real Aztecs were raptured by Quetzalcoatl

yeah that part in brackets isn't on the wiki page now, not sure what it was trying to say

I the part in brackets has been deleted from wikipedia. Probably a mistake, because it doesn't make sense.

>uses term incorrectly
>accues others of lack of reading comprehension

'wipe out' means destroy completly or near completly. Ottomans 'wiped out' Byzantium. Europeans 'wiped out' native American cultures. Persians 'wiped out' Spartan at Thermopile. Saying Vietnam 'wiped out' USA is simply incorrect and that's what the first user to respond to you was bitching about

Sit Down. Be Humble.

he said 'lost'

Cortez the absolute fucking madman. How did he get away with it?

As far as I remember explanation was that they used native allies as brunt of force while Spanish troops ( with horses, armor, crossbows, gunpowder) were specialized to break open Aztec lines.

oh

This is the culture that had skull racks.
A piece of equipment just for racking up skulls.

Primary sources don't really give any credit to the native allies. But the Aztecs lost because they couldn't deal with cavalry, and this allowed Cortes to tactically strike at the officers and leaders of the Aztec army. Cortes recognized the leader of the army by his ornate armor and headdress, and charged him down with a small force. The the Aztec army lost cohesion and the Spaniards and tlaxcalans just picked them off.

As a spaniard, I would fucking love to watch a show about this. It truely is one of the biggest and craziest stories ever.

>two noble women
Their own?

brutal

>advanced
>literally lived in mudhuts in the jungle

Hey fuck you man those birds are fast

Tons of sacrifices every month and then "massive" sacrifices in the 15th. Basically just house cleaning month.

>Be spanish conquistador in the middle of the jungle fighting aztecs
>It ain't me starts playing

hola my mexicano smelly brown manlet friend, I hope iberians gave your dna some spanish genes just to not make you 100% suicidal

lmaooo thode bitches are white as fuck
if they were full amerindian they'd be like 4'5'' and ugly as FUCK

Except they treated the indians better than the different tribes treated each other. Not their fault if some STILL stone age barbarians try to fight a superior race of men

>Spielberg is supposedly working on an Aztec movie. javier bardem is attached as Cortez.

I don't want to see a movie about Cortez, I want to see a movie about pre-contact South American native civilizations.

Now imagine being 3-4 months inside a boat full of dirty men, then a few weeks walking in the jungle to finally arrive at some shitty village full of hairy ugly womanlets.

lmao spaniards were fucking kings of banter
literally shitposting in real life

I once had an idea of a movie where conquistadors were the one who got infected with American diseases, they brought them back to Europe and everybody fucking died. And the the actual movie is some centuries later with Europe colonized by Aztec Empire. Everything is turbo-violent and there will be some drama or some shit.

why is europea naesthetics and phenotypes so extremely superior that they need to make her have european features and height? she looks 100% spanish and nothing like a native mexican (brown, shor and ugly)

The Spanish treated the tribes horrible with death, rape, and slavery. Just because you have better technology doesn't mean you are a superior race. Go get an education or kill yourself, you dumb nigger.

>proceed to kill everyone with your superior european gentics, intelligence and technology outnumbered 1 to 50

You realize they were primitive savages and looked nothing like those asian cosplayers right?
This is how indigenous Mexican people looked like.
Also that render is pure fantasy, they were not advanced at all

falling for the sjw narrative and the noble savage meme, just end your suffering.

wow how the fuck did you figure that out??

Just watch Apocalypto, user.

t. english pirate

Did the artist who drew this shit ever looked at a native person before?
This is probably how la malinche looked like, probably more brown

The Black Legend is real

yeah yeah stone age neolithical barbarians got what they deserved at first, until spaniards got soft and actively christened them with missions, put them to work and even race-mixed with them
There's a reason central and south america are still full of ugly manlet mestizos and people who look like people from 600 years ago, Spaniards tried to have them integrate into their society.
But they were wrong I admit. Should have gone with the merican and british method of simply doing a genocide on the natives as they were a liability, vermin. the world would be better off now that way

damn those whores in world of warcraft gear look retarded. Why were they added in the pic when you could've added some hot mestizo women

We need a TV show desu, we need more than a movie.
We have too many medieval/Vikings shows, I enjoy some of them but it's just too much, I want some Amerindian tv kino.

Another really epic movie could be el Asedio a Cartagena de Indias, biggest amphibious battle till Normandy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
Or just a movie about the life of Blas de Lezo really

no shit. everyone knows they were african nigger tier jungle '''''''people''''''''

We already have it though, what? Made by based mel even.

ahahha pirates BTFO

That alone makes aztecs worth a film, something else than lil european faggots who everybody is already bored to see

You are thinking of the Mayans retarded ameriburger.
Aztecs didn't live in the jungle to begin with, see pic related.

What is worst is people here sound like they haven't even watched it and wanna talk

mayan, not aztec. Also, not very historical even if its good film.

It may be obvious to you and me but most of this board is populated by Americans so I had to drop some education.

The native tribes of latin america were wiped otu before the Spanish even showed up due to an outbreak of disease.

The Spanish arrival was just the final straw. That's how they were able to be defeated so easily.

For anyone interested in what actually happened.

How exactly? Just curious, i thought we don't really know much.

Mestizos are 50% european

Thanks for dropping education on the country with the top universities, highest incomes, most nobel prizes, most literary citations, and greatest contributions to the modern era. We appreciate your tribute.

The Mayans were more advanced than the aztec, eurofaggot, nice ceremonial temples to sacrifice people you posted

>a country where half believe in an invisible sky bully and the other half think Egyptians were black

>educated

I'm aware that the American elite is very world class, but the underlings with their chubby little fingers, their skydaddy and their magical thinking come post on Sup Forums

Fuck those crazy jungle niggas.

What I want is an abridged version of the history of the Monomotapa.

>a post that's half strawman and half untrue

>an argument

>American elite is very world class
>The president is legitimately retarded
>All the "elite" ivy league schools are just jewish run sjw breeding grounds
Yeah, real world class.

>Watch western movies from the 60s
>All the native characters are played by Italians
immersion ruined

>both are true
>nuh uh

This is some great unintentional comedic set up right here

>this hollywood education

>list
Chilam Balam (1955)
Eréndira Ikikunari (Eréndira la Indomable) (2006)
In Necuapaliztli In Aztlan (Retorno a Aztlan)
La Araucana (1971)
La Otra Conquista (1998)
Nuevo Mundo (1978)
Túpac Amaru (1984)

>Jungle
Aztecs lived by a lake in a valley. Literally thousands of miles from Mayan jungles.
I wonder if the two civilizations ever met...

>superior genetics
>disease ridden, incest filled faggots that make an entire hemisphere literally sick
Whatever you say, muh masta race.

I'm sure you have a Youtube documentary to show us?

>definition of "black" (used in both Merriam and Oxford dictionaries of the last century) literally means anyone of African descent.
>which were Egyptians.
Why does Egypt trigger Sup Forums so much?