Kino's back on the table lads

Kino's back on the table lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INfVabuCCSY&list=PLyXWmr6hs7HBvJO63tHC8Lyt1KOp2pm8b
mega.nz/#F!vN0TBD7J!OhI88Os9MS83Z1-hnZWgZw!PMMlkBia
youtu.be/pNjxlomvZUE?t=31m50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Karl Pilkington: Sick Of It will follow the character of Karl, a middle-aged man recently ditched by his long-term girlfriend, as he muddles through life and attempts to make sense of the modern world.
>Now living with his elderly auntie, Karl's closest companion is the voice in his head, a crotchety, misanthropic alter ego who takes the form of his doppelgänger - it's the uncensored true version of Karl that says what he really thinks without the risk of offending others.
Karl broke up with Suzanne? And he moved in with Nora?

>scripted sitcom
I'm not sure how to feel about it

I want this to be good but I have a feeling it won't be.

hes been shit for at least 5 years

siensteinfeild was scripted

This

Don't post in my thread again

>it's real
man alive

soz, Karl

i bet he rehashes stuff

like the elderly auntie he lives with will ring him 2 minutes into a 5 minute fart

i think many of his stories would be great to see in a sitcom

>live action monkey news

The ripped tennis ball scene will be the best thing in comedy for years.

>i bet he rehashes stuff
>Karl will break up with his girlfriend because she cut her hair and looked like Dave Hill from Slade

CHRIST DE BURG

>A middle-aged man recently ditched by his long-term girlfriend, “Karl” (below) now lives with his elderly Auntie; his closest companion is the voice in his head, a misanthropic alter ego who takes the form of his doppelgänger. The uncensored true version of Karl says what he really thinks without the risk of offending others.

Pilkington said, “For most people the inner self is there to help make decisions, but mine mainly confuses me and pushes me in the wrong direction. I’d say that doing this series was inner self’s idea. I’ve only just realised that I’m playing myself twice but only being paid once. Like I say, my inner self doesn’t really look out for me.”

It's gonna be kino

>kino
this word lost all use and its now embarrassing to use it.

>it's got big eyes
>it was gangly

OH STEVE HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN

hey guys this is the official thread

i need more podcasts man

I FUCKING NEED THEM

>turns out... lil monkey fella

>It's a Karl's dad physically abuses a mentally challenged child spisode

Will Ricky or Steve cameo?

"A'right, so there was this truck"

"A Truck?"

"Yeah, in the desert, someone in it with a bag o'er their head, couple of other guys in there. Not me this time."

"WHICH desert."

"It might not've been a desert, there were mountains and grass not long after."

"What?"

"Look, they bring him out of the truck over to the plane, and there's this fella standing there right, like he's not got a belt on...but he has got a belt on."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!"

"Just listen! ‘E says, ‘e says ‘I’m CIA’."

"You mean he was with the CIA."

"No, no, he just says CIA."

"He’s the entire CIA?"

"No he…, look they say…uhh…look, we were to give you this doctor…"

"‘What Doctor?"

"HE was the main one they were bringing, but they brought the ones with bags as extra."

"Extra Doctors? And there’s two with bags now?"

"No! One ‘ems easy to forget. Look, CIA…"

"His given name."

"Yeah, CIA says…look, don’t know what you’re playin’ at here…can’t be bringing mates. But they say they work for this kind of gangster guy, called Blaine. And CIA says…right, we’ll take ‘im."

"Ok, I’ll stop you there. If they lift up the hoods, and it’s a monkey, or any kind of primate, we are NEVER doing this feature again."

“No, no listen. They get in the air, and CIA’s like, carrying on trying to get them to talk about the gangster.”

“While on the plane?”

“He says…where they’re going…they’re expecting one less than there is.”

“What do you MEAN Karl?”

“Like, what he’s saying is he’ll throw one out.”

“Of the plane?”

“Yeah, and like, he opens the door, and he pulls one over and like, shoots out the window next to his head.”

“‘Shoots him you mean.”

“No. He only pretends. And pretends to throw ‘im out. And CIA says… oh, he didn’t fly so good.”

“No, he didn’t.”

“Yes, he did.”

“No he didn’t. that’s not grammatically correct, you messed it up in your weird little Manc head.”

“Listen. And the other one, with the bag on their head, ‘e says…he says, well you wouldn’t shoot someone, would ya? if you were just going to chuck ‘em away anyway. And CIA walks over, takes off his mask, and its Blaine, and he’s got this like, metal spider thing, covering his mouth.”

“Oh CMON!”

“No, he does. It sort of looks like…did you ever open up a washing machine, and its all small pipes all close together. It was all that…but in face form.”

“Jesus Christ.”

“And CIA says…he says…if I take that off, would you be alright, or is it like a medicine thing. Would you die, basically, is what he was asking.”

*Sigh* All right, and what did he say.”

“He said it would hurt a lot and that.”

“Right.”

“For you.”

“What.”

“It would hurt a lot…for you.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!”

“Nevermind. See its just ‘cause it’s me sayin’ it. If you saw that in a film, like, a film from that one who made Inception or what have ya, you’d think it was brilliant.”

“He wouldn’t PUT THAT in his films! He’s not that stupid!”

Poor Karl

Kekked

pretty much except the really funny bits about gays in toilets and the forest gump types wont be allowed

Did Susanne really break up with him? Poor baldie

I wonder what it would take. They were planning on recording new episodes for the HBO show but for some reason they just didn't...

it would take a lot of money to want to work with ricky gervais again

I still listen to the XFM and podcasts every night as a fall to sleep.

>In the early days, Steve noticeably trying to get Karl kicked off the show
>those comfy Karl holiday stories
>Karl's movie quiz thing being actually quite funny
>Ricky and Steve humiliating Karl with a dumb long story about crabs in the middle of his mtv screen test
>Ricky and Steve talking over Claire Sturgess constantly
>Claire trying to get Steve to ask her out but he totally no sells it
>Ian Canfield
>Karl talking about his Royston Vasey-like hometown
>Not being really sure if they actually think the show is rubbish or not

>garlic bread

>immediately skip claire sturgess episodes

But what about Harrenhal?

>it's a ricky is hungover episode

Where do you find the podcasts?

Here you go. You can probably download them somewhere as well but I don't have any links for you now.
youtube.com/watch?v=INfVabuCCSY&list=PLyXWmr6hs7HBvJO63tHC8Lyt1KOp2pm8b

If Karl and Suzanne really broke up that bums me out more than the show makes me happy. They were together for so long, it's such a bummer.

mega.nz/#F!vN0TBD7J!OhI88Os9MS83Z1-hnZWgZw!PMMlkBia

xfm shows remastered to make Karl's voice louder

What a legend this user is

Right we're NEVER doing this again. I'm serious Karl, that was BOLLOCKS. You've had all week, meanwhile me and steve have been working our asses off, this is serious Karl.

this

fuck yes
when does it debut?
karl is kino overload

Sky 1 sitcoms are usually shit

There's a video of Gervais holding some sort of talk and someone in the audience asks about bringing the gang back for more podcasts, If I recall correctly Gervais said it would be unlikely because Karl is now so aware of why he is liked that the dynamic could never be the same.

Why did Steve hate fat people so much?

if you liked the scripted podcasts you should love it.

>this word lost all use and its now embarrassing to use it.
>now

Because he's not stupid.

Wait a cotton-pickin minute there

>tfw we will never get a karl sitcom on hbo

>Karl broke up with Suzanne
Please say it ain't so. Karl's maximum comfy relationship with Suzanne has been a source of hope and comfort for years.

I just want Karlcam, 24/7 Karl livestreaming his drivel. I would unironically pay top dollar for that.

Im going to pin a date.
was funny when it was used ironically on those shitposting lists of flicks, movies, films etc

His character in the show has broken up with his girlfriend. Not the real Karl

>Karl acting
It's gonna be shit

>missing Ricky and Steve phoning Karl while he's sick

He hated disgusting obese fatties like Rik Waller. As should everyone, they're nothing but a burden on society.

"He's done you an' he's not even here!"

Steve...

Is this OC?

>ripped tennis ball

kek, I love Steve, but this is very accurate.

>it's a crazy woman who beats her husband talks at you whilst looking through a pocket mirror episode.

Does anyone have this clip I can't find it

But how does he know which one he is?

youtu.be/pNjxlomvZUE?t=31m50s

Found it

31:50

only way it will happen is if susan wants a new kitchen again

anyone else here listened to XFM on youtube about 10 times each?? Honestly pure audio K I N O

also is it weird that steve is my favourite??

I must have listened to all of their audio output a dozen times. I know pretty much every segment off by heart by this point, down to the sound of every specific laugh that Ricky is going to do. But somehow I still don't get bored of listening.
Recently this YouTube channel called Pilkboys has been uploading daily videos of clip compilations that are an hour long each, I listen to them when I'm working. It's good to hear the clips mixed up a bit so you can't totally predict what comes next.

Steve is my favourite as well. have you listened to all of the Steve show stuff?

Sounds bad.

Fucking kek I wasn't expecting this

He was the only good bit in Derek