Other urls found in this thread:

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery1/gallery.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of courshe

Crystal Reed is joining as a falcone aswell

Fixed.

At last I truly see, we've really became Gotham™: A Dark Knight™ tonight

when will she do panty scenes?

Who is this even supposed to be? Killer Frost?

Barbara gordon a character on Gotham.

Forget everything you now about canon when watching Gotham

i hope she does another show like that for new-ivy and grown up selina!

ALREADY? Christ this show always seems to come around so fast.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Season 3 ended not too long ago.

200% improvement, bullock is the real star.

What villains are we working with in Season 4. I need to get refreshed. Mr. Freeze, Firefly, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, Solomon Grundy, Ra's al Ghul, Riddler who is frozen behind a bar or something

Did Fish Mooney fucking die yet? God I hate her.

Looks like ScareCrow is going to be a big one

Professor Pyg.

I also forgot about Zsasz. Mad Hatter is still locked up. I also keep hearing rumors of Harley Quinn. They had a cameo of Hush, but he's the same age as Bruce.

Bane? Imagine seeing a 15yo roided kid beating up Bruce.

Pretty hyped DESU. It's like watching an episode of Burton's Batman every week. It reminds me of the older, silier Batman stories, and I like that.

I stopped watching after season 1.

Is this worth continuing?

I heard that they were lying when they called Barnes the executioner, that he's actually Bane.

Season 1 is all down to earth cop procedural but it turns into cops vs. batman proto-villains with no batman and that is fantastic. It really sets up gotham as the dark shithole that batman tries to clean up. Bullock is totally teh star of the show though, the corrupt gotham cops that are still not quite as bad as the villains.

Yeah that's why I liked it. Now the show is focusing too much on Selena and Bruce instead of Jim and Harvey. Plus Penguin being gay for Riddler, wtf?

Hygo strange and mad hatter are still around

Don't you worry about Gay Penguin, it turns out exactly right. Penguin and Riddler are both legitimately mentally ill. Selena and Bruce are alright but B stories the entire time.

>Hygo strange
Love the dude's delivery, he's basking in the cheesiness.

I don't think it's about him being gay, it's more about him being confused and mistaking friendship and companionship, which he had never experienced before, with romantic attraction

The gay was anti sjw. It showed his gayness as irrational and mentally ill and ultimately his downfall

My name is Van, I'm an artist, I'm a performance artist.

This reveal was kino. The way he holds up the syringe at the end is brilliant, so theatrical, almost like a comic book. I don't watch the trailers so I was surprised he actually came back. Gotham has such a great thing going for it. They establish all these great villains, have a story play out with their initial introduction, then normally put them on the backburner. But any time they can pull back any of these established villains to hatch another scheme. They can get you so hyped up with surprise returns of your favorite villains.

>Plus Penguin being gay for Riddler, wtf?
Him being gay for Riddler was a solid character arc that evolved Penguin as a character.
>gay for riddler
>riddler isn't interested
>riddler falls in love with woman
>penguin kills woman out of jealously
>riddler finds out and tries to kill penguin
>begins their war
>ends with penguin realizing he made a big mistake by allowing his emotions interfere with business and he cannot afford to let it happen again
>keeps riddler as a icicle trophy as a constant reminder

All this time, GOTHAM was a Midnighter origin story.

Fuck I hate waiting, I should have never watched it so I could binge it after it's over.

Fuck yeah.

Delete this

>like a comic book
People criticise the show for overusing the dutch angle but this is what makes it look like more comic-like even the 1966 batman film uses it a lot

obligatory webm i made of that one fight scene with best gordon reactions

this show is the best thing to happen to batman in a long time

>btfo the bruce is not a character meme
>btfo the batman creates his villain meme
>great aesthetic and comicbook feel
>takes itself seriously when necessary but can make fun of itself too
>etc.

>>btfo the bruce is not a character meme
I remember watching a Batman Beyond episode where someone was trying to gaslight Bruce Wayne by making him think he was hearing voices, when Terry asks him how he knew it wasn't dementia Bruce says "I don't call myself Bruce in my head" which I'm sure the writer thought was cool but is actually pretty fucking stupid, it's up there with Tarantino's outdated "clark Kent is the disguise" nonsense.

NO WAY!!!! this show is perfection atm cant wait

They should have a jaw off!

>Did Fish Mooney fucking die yet? God I hate her.
No villain in Gotham is truly dead until they get atomized by a rocket launcher.

looks like they're trying to turn her into margaret pye (magpie)

Oh hello Mr Falcone how's your son hahaha

full season 4 cast with camren catwoman and the tigress !

>7400x5000
fucking hell

is there one without the watrmarks

>Ra's just sitting there

>Tigress

here:
farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery1/gallery.htm

They already did Clayface right and Manbat, right? Was that Killer Croc that got hit by a truck in the first episode?

I want to cuddle and love her.

no, i dropped it around half of season 3

we got "quite a riddler" guy, we got the enthusiastic guy with a weird punctuation, for the perfect Gotham thread we are missing only that pedo that loves Bruce's actor

will she teach catwoman some "other stuff" too?

>Lee
STOP

Yes, I desperately want her to die. I even like Barb over her.

How come the casting of the show is on point?

Because they know and respect the canon and their own alternate setting and have a glorious vision.

>respect the canon
I like the show but I wouldn't say they respect the "canon" I mean they're clearly doing their own thing, which is fine since they're doing a pretty fun job of it. Also is the girl next to Bruce here Talia?

>Barbara died but this dumb fucking retarded stupid bitch is still alive.

L O L FUCK MEN HAHA I AM SO BADASS

I doubt it since the viper episode they claimed that it was the prototype for Venom and Barnes got hit by the Tetch virus. I would like to see some random roided mexican kid mugging and snapping Bruce's back like a toothpick.

They aren't following canon, they know and respect canon. They use that knowledge to subvert expectations. They also have a serious hardon for the Burton films, casting Selina to look like Pfeiffer and bringing Peewee in to play Penguin's dad are 100% homage to batman returns. There's tons more little fan things they do that make it great.

Also she's a falcone apparently.

Can someone give me quick rundown of seconds half of season 3? I left halfway round cause it was getting p boring desu.

fuck spoilers just go watch it. you probly fucked up ditching, too.

Are you ok? Is your virginity getting to you?

Penguin's dad died too soon, he was pretty great. Also Penguin feeding his step mom her kids corpse was pretty fucking grim. Which Falcone btw?

Barbara is probably not dead. I'm gonna bet the electric shock made her sane again or someshit.

Why does he wear the mask?

Sofia falcone

ties everything up all the side plots into one nice finale.

Court of owls, Gordon, Lee, Executioner, The virus etc.

Is it even good? I keep hearing it's the epitome of meh

Penguin becomes a fag for Riddler and Riddler rejects him. They get into a war. Penguin is shot by Riddler and supposedly dies, but the cold water he fell into kept him alive. Riddler is then tricked by Penguin and frozen by Mr. Freeze to be kept as a trophy.
Jim Gordon is infected with Tetch virus,
but fights it and gives him and Lee the cure.
Butch dies, but revealed that his real name is Cyrus Gold, which is the name for Solomon Grundy. Barbara Gordon gets electrocuted by the dark skinned girl with the whip.

Is she gonna fucking break her neck too and be confined in a wheelchair that'd be hot. A long Halloween arc would be pretty near, since it's close to october now.

You've been talking to plebs then

Very comic style show not for batfags but comic fans in general its very campy and plays up the 1966 and burton style. But to please the batfags they finally gave in and made a proto suit and made him meet ra's last season

What happens with the court of owls? I forget. I remember they exploded that bomb, but I forget what happened with all that.

It's more of a midnighter suit with his leather coat bruce/hush wore in the show

I'm still pissed that they are even attempting to move into batman story territory. I hope at series finale they kill bruce.

The court was pretty lackluster over all, the plan was to use the tetch virus to cull Gotham, it did explode but Fox came up with a cure and then it turned out Ra's was playing everyone like a fiddle.

I'm watching the whole season as it unfolds.

>I hope at series finale they kill bruce.
me too, i think they should've just kept it as an alternate timeline universe but seems like they're trying to transition more into canon. I honestly wouldn't care if they just killed him off or made him vanish for the last season saying he's "training" and carry on.

this jacket

Why are you even here if you haven't watched it? You stupid fucking faggot. Kys

Ah, they're all dead aren't they?

I thought the batman universe didn't really have a canon? At least for most of it

Bruce has actually been sort of an amoral sociopathic cunt, maybe he'll go bad and Selina could turn hero. Or even conquer the gotham underworld together as qts. So much potential when you ditch tired old canon shit.

DC really really really fucked themselves with a million alternate universes and then they sort of legitimized them and then they sort of broke everything again with a new one. DC comics fucked themselves harder than marvel.

>needs to get refreshed, which heavily implies it was watched
>OMFG U HAVEN'T SEEN IT?!?!?!
You're an idiot, never post here again you underaged cunt.

I don't remember much since I haven't watched Season 3 in such a long time but iirc the talon is dead and the old lady got decapitated

>>I hope at series finale they kill bruce.
Eh, Maybe not have him die but let him retire early?

Canonfags in this case complain that Bruce is a kid and before even becoming Batman you have the rogues gallery out there and Gordon isn't even commisioner.

Still a good show if you're not so anal about it and have an open mind just using the comics as a vague character guide

DC is so fucked up with timelines I don't even want to begin to try and figure it out. Marvel is pretty straight forward. There's 616 which is the main timeline since the 60s. Then they did 1610 which is Ultimate Marvel. Kind of a reboot running alongside 616. Then the movies and TV shows or whatever.

Fucking DC is like...I don't even know. I think they fixed everything with The New 52.

They "fixed" it with new52 but does anyone actually LIKE new52?

>The New 52.
I was reading the new 52 batman but they fucked it up with some other versions all-star? i think and the rebirth and eternal versions that carried over

>does anyone actually LIKE new52?
The court of owls arc was done really well and the zero year for the riddler was a nice take on an origin story not done

>canonfags
More like casuals who don't understand the concept of elseworld stories. It's fun and it's campy.

You had Earth 1 and 2, COIE happened and you got New earth which mixed Earth 1 and 2 into one earth hence New earth, Zero hour killed all the other earths, then you got convergence which retcon COIE and Zero Hour and then you have Post FP which gave us new 52/ 52 Known earths, it's not that complicated if you've been reading comics.

DCyou had good books and I liked some new52 books, rebirth has also been fun.

checked and over 9000, i don't read anything but oneshots anyway.

Why would you want to get spoiled? You fucking retard and if you need to get refreshed you should know if she died. Fucking faggot

>campy
GONZO NOIR, fuck yeah. It's 60s adam west batman with tim burton theme and modern/nolanish grounded style.