Simpsons Final Season

Former staff writer for "The Simpsons" here.

A lot of you have noticed the decline in quality of the series over the years. There's a reason for that.

In short, Matt and the producers sabotaged the series because Fox contractually fucked them over big time years and years ago. So the production company has been deliberately hiring garbage talent for years now, and the few new good writers are deliberately hobbled and quite frankly we're all in on it. Allow me to explain.

The reason the show has been trash for decades now is because of Matt's plans for the final season. He wants to pull a dive, for the ratings to fall low enough for Fox to cancel the series so he can take it to another network for the greatest finale season of all time.

Basically, every year the cream of the crop of the writing sessions goes in "the Vault." The best premises, ideas, and jokes all go in there. All of them. Really the only stuff that ever makes it into the show is the garbage that would normally be cut out of the scripts before production, with the exception of a bit of material that was saved for the movie, although even that got a hefty dose of the mediocre stuff as filler. There are jokes in there going back to the Season 1 sessions.

Really there's about enough solid gold material in there to produce another three peak seasons, but Matt plans to sit down with the best writers and refine it all down into one. Yes, most of the original creative team is coming back on board for the final season.

inb4 sneed

when?

They're going to go back to lively hand-drawn cell animation, and the first episode will be Lisa waking up on the morning of the events of "The Principle and the Pauper" with the flu realizing she dreamt all the latter seasons in a fever dream.

It's going to be 100% classic Simpsons again. Frankly I know that there are already episodes in the Vault waiting to be produced that surpass anything in Season 2 or 3.

Anyway, I just thought you guys were owed an explanation. Please watch out for Fox announcing the cancellation soon.

Kill yourself for even mentioning it faggot.

the simpsons brand is trashed
nobody is coming back

>this level of larp
Why should anyone believe you?

Is the simpsons even lucrative anymore? The last time I remember seeing any merchandise for it was when the movie was new ten fucking years ago.

>being this BTFO
lol :3

>dreamt all the latter seasons in a fever dream.
kek

>it was just a dream!
>everything will be like it used to be!
>we will have snow every christmas like back in the days!
>you will be young again!
>you will finally get your school crush and spend eternal summer!
>all your dreams will come true!

ok

You'll believe me when it happens.

Yes, an no celebrities voicing themselves either.

This. Where proofs?

>proofs?
Are you a nigger or a baby user?

>A giant elaborate fuck you to Fox
>A season of pure refined kino
>A million butthurt sneeds

Oh wouldn't it be nice

It means you are a Chucking maroon for not comprehending this masterfully crafted piece of timeless comedy.

The Simpsons started to suck because Sam Simon left and the series was less grounded in reality and became the fucking Looney Tunes hour for 16 year olds.

Where are the proofs? *cluck cluck*

>Former staff writer
>Formerly Simpson's

OP's full of shit. Simpsons merchandise still rakes it in in the third world, has a decent size audience on the new episodes and the Mickey Mouse-tier brand is now immortal.

Even if Fox cancels the show they will never allow anyone else to get the rights.

They need to bring back the classic humour like this.

If you really write for the Simpsons can you tell us what the intended meaning of is?

Classic humour? Where's the joke?

fuck if i know, but it probably sucks

This is literally

>my dad works at Nintendo

You need to be over 18 to post here.

It's just a word puzzle, my grandpa told me a similar joke almost 25 years ago
A man has 3 daughters. Eddy shows up and asks for Betty, is she ready for spaghetti? Bo shows up and asks for Mary Jo, they're going to a show. Chuck shows up and the man slams the door in Chuck's face.

Simpsons just has tons of ESL viewers keeping it alive and they need the dumbest visual gags, word jokes get lost on them and they're angry

Is there a joke I'm missing?
Did the shop used to be called "Chuck's" or "Chuck's seed and feed"?

everybody in the usa ...

>Former staff writer for "The Simpsons" here.
So you could say the Simpsons script was Formerly user's? And if your name were Chuck it would be Formerly Chuck's?

Formerly Chucks was the old stores name, brainlet.

Formerly Chuck's seed and feed

I doubt its true but it'll be great if it is.

Sneed.

Feed

Seed

Does it end with them all going out for frosty chocolate milkshakes after the Christmas play?

I honestly think the whole reason FOX keeps renewing The Simpsons is because they think it'll tank the whole network.

hates a stupid memer

t. Chuck