It's a "Main character entirely ignores readily available female friend for a more conventionally attractive bitch"...

>It's a "Main character entirely ignores readily available female friend for a more conventionally attractive bitch" episode.

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Can't fault a guy for having goals

Landwhale/legbeard detected

What is almost every cartoon show in existence for $500, Jerry? And what do you care, OP? The main character almost 100% of the time ends up with his readily available female friend no matter anyway.

Scott Pilgrim is guilty for this twice

Keyword there is friend.

Fuck off, non-related platonic male and female relationships are fine.
Stop pairing everyone with eachother you autist.

men don't have female friends that are attractive.

Clone High
AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW

Reality

Sorry, but people tend to be attracted to attractive people, that's how it works.

Undergrads.
I wanted to punch its protagonist for being so dense, even harem anime protags look like alphas in comparison.

>people forgetting 'episode'.

I'm one hundred percent sure, series wide, the 'ugly' girl, tends to not even be ugly, and more geeky/covered up/casual. They almost always have it when they grow up, or take off their glasses, or something, to show that they were pretty all along.

What I wanna know, is are there shows that don't have the 'not hot' love interest do that, and still win?

>unattractive female surprised male lusts for actually attractive female
>"what does she have that I don't?"
>goes through a laundry list of attributes

Meh, Jesse wasn't really a catch so to speak. She had the perfect opportunity to go out with him but she got pissy because he was overeager with how he wanted to ask her out. Not to mention she was only 'cool' because she hung out with losers who made her seem better by comparison.

fork was qt

but scott/kim was good ending

oh nobody.

STAR BUTTERFLY

>what's her name?
Lola Montez? My german history is a bit dusty, but I'm pretty sure I know this pic.

Those were my highschool years.

And my college years.

Actually, most of my life involved friend-zoning plain women.

just because the female is readily available, doesn't mean that the guy is suddenly going to be interested in her

>I guess what I'm trying to say is, I admire her commitment to community service.

The Little Red Head Girl

>It's a "Main character entirely ignores readily available male friend for a more conventionally attractive hunk" episode.

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Can't have double standards, can we?

Isn't that Pretty in Pink?

>it's a "Blames the male character for not making moves on a female character while absolving the female character of any responsibility to make moves on the male character" post

What evidence was there that she's a bitch?

She chews her pencil after all.

no but it's better to be upfront about a lack of interest rather than autistically oblivious

Kim Possible before the forced end game pairing.

Women can't be friendzoned, they can't be cucks either

It wasn't evident in the movie, but Peppermint Patty is actually a giant bitch to Chuck a lot of the time.

Dindt jenny lust over the robot chad?. I never knew if she ever discovered robot chad was a power armor piloted by his friend who has a crush on her

Or at least that is how i remeber it

This is more common in live action than in cartoons but it's still pretty rampant.

>Unattractive Nerd Girl
>Takes off glasses
>Suddenly the hottest piece of ass in a 5 mile radius, prom queen, and the jock that previously disregarded her now is "totally into her"

If I see this trope ever again I will unironically shoot up a school

Wow it's almost as though western society has made a move to evolve from the 50's. fuck off cucks and let women have more than literally nothing.

How do you Ironically shoot up a school?

Well, not quite. Jackie is perfectly nice, which is a relief.

Well, that's fair. If I'm going to man up and face possible rejection, at least I'll do it for a hottie. Though they rarely man up anyway.

Nice to see that young kids have good male role models.

Do it on saturday

That's literally the premise of this film, just replace "jock" with "23 year old man child".

>You don't think dating an old friend would be better? Y'know, maybe someone that you take for granted...?
>Nah I like Jackie.
>But think about it, like an old friend, n-
>NOPE. Jackie. ONLY Jackie.

Max.

Terry sure had the opportunity, however, Timm sought Max as another (tom)boy and refuse Max x Terry.

Decent numbers, my boys.