Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nazi hunters
>in murrica
>in the 1970s

Is young Donald Trump the main villain?

hes not funny and neither is the other kang he parades around with

At least they're trying to place it in a decade where that might remotely sound effective.

2017?? Now that your 90, remember when you were told to do something or be jailed or shot for not complying? Yeah we're going to lynch you for that, old man. You should have known better. Our morals today are totally better than your morals then, how dare you.

>rip off The Skeleton Key
>rip off Inglourious Basterds

The absolute madman.

I actually like Get Out

Black men were proud nazi hunters and ALWAYS WERE WHITE BOI.

>revenge
>justice
pick one

i miss key&peele times.

well la dee da

I liked Get Out but everything Peele has announced involvement with sense has been race-driven, shitty sounding ideas.

Get Out worked because horror movies with black casts never extend beyond domestic abuse or crazy ex girlfriends. It was a genuine horror movie with a sci-fi twist, something you would never see in the latest black thriller.

Trying to recapture lightning in a bottle by becoming the "racial satire under the guise of a genre film" guy is a shitty hole to get pidgeoned into. You can't keep that up forever. Look at Spike Lee, he's washed up after like two good movies and three decades of directing.

Did Jordan take the Bog Pill, what the hell is going on with his face?

Get Out was pretty retarded when you dissected it

No but I hope they make it. The longer they keep bitching about the holocaust and da ebil nahtzees in the media the less the younger generations care

Most movies are retarded when you dissect them. I'm not saying Get Out was my favorite film of the year but I appreciated that unlike most horror films it took time to build a mood and it didn't rely on jumpscares.

Well, if the fathers of raped UK girls took revenge on the Paki scum and the cops who covered for them, would that be justice or not?
Can justice be served only by the arm of state. What then about utterly corrupt law enforcement like in South Afrika? Or India?

The premise sounds good, but given the hysterical screechiness of California libtards, I guess it will be really hamfisted, so I wait for some reactions first.

13th hour was kino bruh

>Inglourious Basterds
Only fun thing about it was Goebbels sex scene.

We have that case in France about this fat pig (pic related) who made a career of hunting nazis.

All he did was sending booby trapped letters to a bunch of old guys who worked in the SS or the Wehrmacht. These guys were not high ranked officers, but guards, soldiers of doctors.

Is that justice or revenge?

Unless this is a satire of Nazi-revenge stories like Inglorious Basterds then there's no way it can be good.

Inglorious Basterds pretty much closed the book on the nazi-revenge genre but they just keep making them anyways

NO

>based in 1970's America
What a wasted opportunity. A show set in 1950's Argentina focusing of actual Nazi hunters would be kino. By the 70's they'd just be hunting shriveled old men.

get out "worked" because official media outlets praised it for being a horror movie directed by black man.

No matter how cliched shit every scene was, they were brilliant because you know what.. if anybody else than black man (or woman) would've directed that film it would've gotten mixed reviews at best

get ready for cliche funk and afro'd black panthers

Can this nigger only do shit on race?

>based on true events
I don't remember nazis infiltrating the US in the 70s

>leftists actually think "nazis" are the problem
Lol they are their own worst enemy

they let globalisation and mass global immigration and emigration and corporate greed as well as over reaching governmental powers take hold the world over yet blame a small pack of right wing ultra conservatives for everything thats wrong with the world?

Fucking retards

you're literally immune from all criticisms that way.
his shitty sketch show flopped so this is how he's securing a spot as a mediocre director who will be the go to for race-bait movies.

>The Hunt follows a diverse band of Nazi hunters in 1970s America as they set out on a quest for revenge and justice — tracking and killing hundreds of Nazis who, with the unconscionable help of the U.S. government, escaped justice and embedded themselves in American society.
>with the help of the US government
Are they hunting members of Operation Paperclip?

He's the main hunter! How else do you think he got so much money whilst making terrible realestate deals?

>Hunting guys who invented the nuclear bomb
>Bad
Literally an objective good

Go to bed Hirohito.

He is a hack that couldn't make a living without race baiting

>diverse band
>diverse

Yes, america is comprised of Idigenous americans, asians, arabs, indo-aryans, africans and europeans

>hundreds
>a band of hunters killing hundreds of people on US soil
What events is this based on?

Wasn't he supposed to write a Lovecraftian series too?

The man is an idea well if both are good.

The future. Get ready, white boii

Yes Lovecraft Country, because mixing race issues with cosmic horror is a good idea.

>an idea well

It's based of a book that someone else wrote

>Heh, I got you now Hans. All that technology which propelled us into space was a mistake and oppressive to us Africans as we have never been to space!
>Die!

>because mixing race issues with cosmic horror is a good idea
have you sad little meming fucker ever even read a single lovecraft story? dude couldnt help inserting his rabid racism into every single story and even his poems:

On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
by H. P. Lovecraft

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers

Have you read a single story you memeing fuck? All of the focus was on the horror of the unimaginable horrors not getting lynched.
Peele needs race as a crutch, get over it

t. butthurt nigger

Lovecraft was right

So who's gonna get blackwashed, nazis or the jewish hunters?

Name one story where in Lovecraft focuses on race issues. You illiterate fuck, can you not see how silly it is to include a focus on muh racism in a story that includes world ending aliens sleep in in the ocean?
If you want a race drama make a race drama and don't ruin something else.

lovecraft's fiction is about the fear of the unknown. literally xenophobia. all his unknowable, indescribably monsters are, in fact, foreigners. the swarthy, shifty, dark-skinned, ape-like other. His story Facts Concerning the Late Arthur Jermyn and His Family (1921) is literally about a guy finding out his ancestor brought an ape back from africa, fucked it and thus spawned him.

>reading too deeply into something makes it evil
Truly amazing

Guarantee a nazi's white wife will fall in love with a black nazi hunter. Take THAT, middle america!!!

What were the Shoggoths, Mi-Go, Elder Beings and Deep Ones?

who worships cthulhu in your favorite story? it's niggers in the woods outside new orleans.

also: >His story Facts Concerning the Late Arthur Jermyn and His Family (1921) is literally about a guy finding out his ancestor brought an ape back from africa, fucked it and thus spawned him.

great now some elderly white couple is going to be murdered by dindus after this propaganda motivates and manipulates their hate.

this is gonna be the smarmiest piece of dogshit, hollywood kikes have put out in years. Expect them to push a few dindu news cycles to promote it by the time this comes out.

As if American was even diverse at that time

>t. Doesn't know anything about New Orleans
Who else do you think would live out in the swamps of New Orleans at the time?
The people of Innsmouth were fucking Fishmen and having their babies, does that mean Lovecraft hated whites?

>principally the thing in the box. The stuffed goddess was a nauseous sight, withered and eaten away, but it was clearly a mummified white ape of some unknown species, less hairy than any recorded variety, and infinitely nearer mankind—quite shockingly so. Detailed description would be rather unpleasant, but two salient particulars must be told, for they fit in revoltingly with certain notes of Sir Wade Jermyn’s African expeditions and with the Congolese legends of the white god and the ape-princess. The two particulars in question are these: the arms on the golden locket about the creature’s neck were the Jermyn arms, and the jocose suggestion of M. Verhaeren about a certain resemblance as connected with the shrivelled face applied with vivid, ghastly, and unnatural horror to none other than the sensitive Arthur Jermyn, great-great-great-grandson of Sir Wade Jermyn and an unknown wife. Members of the Royal Anthropological Institute burned the thing and threw the locket into a well, and some of them do not admit that Arthur Jermyn ever existed.
If you think he's using the ape as a metaphor for a black woman you might be retarded. Lovecraft was fixated with the idea of man becoming animalistic. This can also be found in The Lurking Fear

>tracking and killing hundreds of Nazis
>in 1970s america

Wtf are they thinking

Sup Forums utterly btfo
How will they ever recover????

So was Inside Man. Coincidentally, those films have nothing to do with race relations.

I bet they're going to make the Nazis "white" supremacists and the heroes will be a bunch of minorites. As if the Nazis even have a shit about blacks, Asians, or spics.

You can't make a show about nazi hunters without a bunch of jewish heroes.
Maybe they'll have a token black guy but that's it.

I wonder how jelly Spike Lee is of him right now

The nuke has overall been a positive invention