How would Mestizos react if we stopped using the word "Hispanic" as an ethnicity and we started labeling the brown ones...

How would Mestizos react if we stopped using the word "Hispanic" as an ethnicity and we started labeling the brown ones in "Indigenous"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta#Racial_terminology
youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in spain we call them sudacas/ panchitos/ indios

They would use it as an excuse to say that this is their land as the natives of the Americas.

only edgy kids or racists
i always call them 'latinoamericanos' which is what they are

Eh, not much of a reaction here, and in place like Bolivia and Perú they're actually proud to call themselves that.

Latinoamericanos is a sheeit made by the frogs to get credit plz use hispanoamericanos or iberoamericanos

Mixed race would be more correct

>not killing all the natives and raping the nigger slaves
pleb

"Indigenous" people get things like ( small ) amounts of money for uni and may be able to avoid forced military service, they actually have ancestors that were natives

a mastiso is just a brown dude mix of spaniard and native americans

Hispanic applies to pale skinned people with brown eyes and black hair AND the two groups that I already named

Imo Latinoamericano is more fitting because it makes reference to the fact that most people here speak languages that came from Latin
Spanish and Portuguese

this is also very accurate

I prefer if you call me Castizo.

Thanks, amigo.

In America we call you GACHUPIN.

MUERTE A LOS GACHUPINES
QUE VIVAN LOS MESTIZOS

LA RAZA
UNIDA
JAMAS SERA VENCIDA

La raza would love it

>Ashkenazi 1.0%

Who the fuck uses latinoamericanos?
I always say/hear sudacas, panchitos and tiraflechas. Hell, even sudamericanos, but never latinoamericanos.

But I'm 80% of your people, hermano de sangre. Thanks to you Moors I look like a sandnigger with big eyebrows and a full beard.

>tiraflechas

ABSOLUTAMENTE OFENSIVO

How would you like it if we called the Spanish "carga-enfermedades" or "violador de indias"?

we could just call you mierda

Edge time.
Call them spainish.

>sudacas, panchitos, tiraflechas
That's only for indigenous. I'd never call that to a hot blonde Argentinian girl.

>"violador de indias"
it wasn't rape, it was consensual. And they loved it.

>Perú
i hate peruvistanis so much

Son términos despectivos que sinceramente, utilizan los ignorantes y racistas. Si tú te consideras uno de ellos, allá tú. Yo prefiero hablar con propiedad y conocimiento.
Sudamericanos no tiene nada de malo, pero es técnicamente incorrecto porque, joder, básicamente excluyes centroamérica y norteamérica (mexicanos). Con latinoamericanos haces referencia a todos, desde el norte al sur. Latinos porque su idioma y la mayoría de su sangre es proveniente de países de habla latina y americanos porque viven y han nacido en américa, sencillo.

I wish we just called them spic or sudaca

They are not white. They are not Spanish. They are redskin halfbreeds with no place in modern civilization.

Nobody calls them Hispanic except in the USA. This word literally does not exist here.

>you moors
>0.9% moor
kek

Literally anybody with ANY spanish blood is hispanic in america

It's fuckin bullshit man

75% Spaniard with not 15% negro belongs to the Spanish racial collective imo.

You know SJW's would be more than happy to distinguish out these groups, it would make the upcoming race wars a lot easier too.

>spain creates really well built racial system
>nobody ever uses it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta#Racial_terminology

at this point its a clusterfuck because not all are the same, i mean im brown but my family is white with green eyes, no it wont work. the only thing that would fix it is if their was a magical city where meztisos live like in tokyo. that wont happen. so many just pretend their white because they hate where they come from

Even non-Spanish-blood peoples like full blooded Bolivian Natives are considered Hispanic just because they speak Spanish.

Hell, this girl is of Anglo, Danish and German ancestry but it's considered "Hispanic" because her German ancestry dad was born here in Argentina.

Total nonsense.

Lots of Latin Americans are fully African, Native, Asian or Northern European with no Spanish blood at all.

Apuesto que eres de Podemos. Te masturbas pensando en Pablo Iglesias, no?

Dude my girlfriend is labeled hispanic because her grandfather is from Spain and she cannot even speak spanish

That's what Hispanic means you pompous idiot. It means you speak Spanish as a mother tongue. Nothig more, nothing less.

Only the US uses that word, get over it faggot

Here we call the brown latinamericans and the indigenous as "indios", and the whites as "criollos"

Kek these two posts together

Mestizos, Arabs, Turks, Subcontinentals, Orientals should be referred to as BROWNS

Indigenous would be incorrect as Meztisos are native to their respective "Latin" American countries.

There is no way in hell our timber niggers are going to let mestizos or canadians into their tribes, their land, or on the Government Aid train.

BTW Apache and Commanche both preyed on Mexicans before the US Government army had to go down and break things up.

This sounds reasonable.

>Its the "MESTIZOS ARE RUINING THE WORD HISPANIC" episode again

brown mexicans are indigenous

In the USA, Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic category, not a racial category. On a census one is polled on race, and in a separate question is asked yes/no if they are 'Hispanic/Latino of any race.' It just means if you come from a Spanish-speaking background. If Spanish weren't the second largest language in the USA by far it probably wouldn't be a thing.

Post a picture of yourself, want to see what 80% European genes looks like on a Mexican

This

Dios mío, que aburrido eres

So it's basically a buzzword that only exists to confuse people?

I want a brown gf

KOMEME EL RAVO JILIPOYAS

Gracias por la canción de cuna, camarada.

It would be stupid, because they're not purebloods

>mfw breeding a spaniard qt

feels good

youll get brown kids

but... MUH DICK

I wish people would just call Mexicans "Mexicans," Guatemalans "Guatemalans"and so on so forth.

It doesn't really matter. You could call me a spic if you want. Just not "hispanic" or "latino".

Is it worth spending $200 to see where your ancestors were from?

Also, how brown are you? I want to get a rough estimate of myself.

34.2% more euro than Native, not bad.

>tfw when latin americans do better then u lazy fucking spaniards fucking disgrace to your forefathers

>Is it worth spending $200 to see where your ancestors were from?
Do you want to know about your ancestors and where you come from?

If you're a mongrel and have absolutely no idea what you are, it is worth the $200, if you are that curious.

Pic related is me, all my siblings are way whiter though.

"Indigenoids"

Of course, but it's not exactly as specific as I would like it to be. Not that it's possible, but $200 seems pretty pricey. Didn't 23andme take away the health features?

why isn't she wearing shin guards?

probably 80%+ iberian.

Its the same PC shit as "AfricanAmerican"

wouldn't you still love your kids?

Essentially.

Imagine having one umbrella world for burgers,leafs, aussies, poos in loos to fit them all under just for speaking English.

I'm assuming I'm 50/50.

I've always noticed I was typically lighter than most Mexicans, but I'm still brown compared to white people. My torso and legs are lighter than my arms, and my nipples are pink but I doubt that means much, only ever noticed it when someone mentioned them in an old thread. I also have trouble growing a beard, mustache is really all I've got, and even that is still pretty bad.

Chicano please

You are almost a pure one.

Catalonian or basque ascendancy?

If we do that can we put them on reservations?

Are you from the capital?

dumbass op IMPLYING we dont do that already

You are ALMOST a castizo

Probably. I've read that most Mexicans are split 50/50. Funny you say that, I've got brown nipples but I grow facial hair just fine, I don't have hairy arms though.

I do have some ancestors with basque last names. But from the research I've done, there's a lot more histoty with Castile & Leon. And I think some of my mom's side could've been jews from Valencia.

Did they not?

My DNA ancestry results will come in a week.

If i would guess you are a pure, or almost pure east Iberian

Yeah, I think my brother made the cut.
Sleep tight.

That's fucking retarded because most of the "brown" ones are not indigenous, but mestizos.
There are indigenous persons living in latinamerica. You can call indigenous persons indigenous because they are, indeed, indigenous. You would be wrong to call non indigenous persons indigenous because they are non indigenous.
Also, you can find a fuck load of ethnicities in latin america but because of what I think are administrative/practical reasons you call them "hispanic" if they come from here.

Just got mine. Am I white?

anglo

your brother doesn't look very iberian desu. You look much more iberian then him

With some saxon

Hm. Where would you say the difference lies?

I'm curious because once I played a guessing game with him in a thread and some greeks and others said he looked greek.

If it wasn't for the epicanthic fold some mestizos still retain from their Amerindian ancestors, I probably couldn't tell them apart from most Spaniards I've met.

Technically, Quebec is also a Latin American region since they also speak a Romance language.

Still plenty of uncontacted natives in your Xingu region though, isn't there?

It would be great, I dont feel latino/hispanic at all

Isn't that what "mestizo" means?

Your brother does indeed look Greek/south Italian. Perhaps even a little gipsy.

Not true, you can still get white children fucking mestizos, I have seen this a lot of times, even more with european looking mestizos

I can really only grow a neckbeard, and that takes a couple of weeks, but I'm only 18. I also don't have hairy arms, and my legs are pretty hairless as well.

Are there any specific facial features I could look at to help me out?

Mestizo is the 50/50 ethnicity Mestizo with white = the Castizo ethnicity.

Guess their ethnicities Sup Forums

>23andme test costs like $200 US
>work shitty min wage job while going to college

fuck

how much is the minimun wage in the US?

if Spanish blood runs through your blood you have a part in the Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o

-Nose type is a good one. bigger nose or longer nostrils.

Not because it's a common European thing, but because it's not common in the natives.

Epicanthic fold like said in is native

Rounder or triangle-shaped faces with small chins are native.

straight hair is native.