Hated Rogue One

>hated Rogue One
>hated Annabelle: Creation
>hated IT
>hated mother!

How triggered is Sup Forums right now?

their opinions are endless trash

Why do they dress up like smelly mechanics?

>loved the Force Awakens
>loved every Marvel flick

I like them, cause I've nothing better to do with my life, but they have no blockbuster taste.
While I agree with their sporadic art or indie reviews.

But all of those movies are either barely passable flicks or pure trash?
Why would I be triggered?

Well me personally.. I kinda liked rogue one especially the second half. And well.. me personally.. I liked IT quite a bit. Didnt see the other two. I know they LOVED The Force Awalens which I consider a lot worse than anything you mentioned. And while I can still enjoy RLM I'd advise anyone not to take em too seriously given how they sometimes like supreme shlock like Jurassic world. But thats fine. Movies are made to entertain.

>hated IT
>hated mother!
They didn't really "hate" either of those, their opinions were more mixed than that.

The only one of those they really hated was Rogue One. They even gave Annabelle at least a meh iirc.

I liked rogue one but i'm not gonna sit here and pretend i fucking remember anyone's name. they had good points on it
I just liked Rogue One because it was something new while Force Awakens felt like retreaded ground and safe so TFA was boring to me

Havent seen Annabelle creation yet, the first annabelle was shit though

they probably are right about IT

I know they are right about mother!

fuck off reddit

Movies are endless trash.

This is one of the shittiest attempts in humor I've ever seen.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

only mike liked jurassic world. mike is going senile

>love something
>hate something
Literally what other options could there be?

Sup Forums is pleased: you love contrarian shit.

Can't speak to any of these except Rogue One. But they're right on that one and I don't see a convincing argument against their position.

If you liked Rogue One you're blinded by Disney's faux-force.

>love Marvel
All you need to know about these hack sellouts

>loved Force Awakens
>loved everything with a Marvel logo
Why would I be triggered? This confirms IT was kino just like I said

Anyone who pretends that mother! isn't a total mess of a movie is retarded. And I liked Requiem and Pi.

>hated Rogue One
Only valid point, but Sup Forums hates that film too
>hated Annabelle: Creation
they thought it was meh
>hated IT
they thought it was meh
>hated mother!
They had mixed thoughts on it

Try again

This. I always rate either 1 or 10 on IMDb.

What's the appeal to these guys? They're astonishingly unfunny despite trying so hard to be, is their critique among the best of popular internet personalities?

>Sup Forums is one person
fuck off

>loved every marvel flick

the only ones they loved were GotG and avengers 1. every other review was "its ok"

but thats not contrarian enough for neo-tv, you have to hate marvel films completely without question to be different enough

Who cares about these Marvel cockriding shills? Stop shill them.

>the only ones they loved were GotG and avengers 1
Jesus Christ what disgusting plebs

>every other review was "its ok"
They're all pretty trash though.

It's pretty funny how they play jaded cynical people yet will eat up the most simplistic and corporate assembly-line flicks. I hope for their own taste they're atleast getting paid to spout shit.

>get mad when a review doesn't validate my opinion

why would you do this?

How is GotG or avengers 1 a 'corporate assembly-line flick'?

GotG took huge risks adapting no-name comic book characters and bringing 80s aesthetics and music to the mainstage, with talking raccoons and trees as part of the main cast. Dont really see how thats 'assembly-line'

I dont even like GotG by the way

It confirms you're a faggot that likes shit.

In what fucking way is a space action movie featuring CGI Disney racoons and 80's nostalgia music "a huge risk"? Sure in comparison to other MCU copypaste films but on its own? Nope. It was safe as fuck.

Someone that defends Marvel should not throw rock in glass house.

In your case, do not throw the shit you're currently eating.

whats an example of a mainstream movie that was a huge risk. i honestly dont understand your criteria.

>space action movie featuring CGI Disney racoons and 80's nostalgia music "a huge risk"?

name 1 other movie that fits that description, since apparently its common

Do you want me to name movies with CGI animals or nostalgia music? The list is quite long.

As for GoTG, they forced MCU shit in there too so how was it a risk? It was another ad for Thanos.

Sorry I insulted your internet buddies but they really do have a terminal case of shit taste or are just shills

I like Jay's tastes (creature features, weirdo surreal movies), but Mike's tastes are kinda trash. He wants everything to be ironically stupid schlock these days.

Half in the Bag sucks because just overpowers Jay's opinions. Jay is a lot more insightful in any videos where he isn't competing with Mike.

Because GotG is a completely unknown license, and integrating CGI animals with live action actors in an action comedy is a bit harder then you think it is. Compare that to ant man, which I would wholeheartedly agree with you is a corporate assembly line movie

>but Mike's tastes are kinda trash. He wants everything to be ironically stupid schlock these days.
This. Mike is unfiltered cancer. He's just a huge nostalgiafags who yearn for his 80's blockbusters.

>GotG took huge risks
CGI talking animals are bigger than capeshit, that Life of Pets shit made more than both GotG. GotG was talking animals + nostalgia pandering + capeshit, the safest movie in the safest franchise ever

Whether Mike likes a film or not depends on his mood going into the theater, you may as well just flip a coin over whether he enjoys a film, the actual content of the film is almost irrelevant.
He's the funniest one by far but his taste is garbage.

so? are movies not allowed to have talking animals since they are popular? dont get your retarded logic

You said they took risks with that movie and I was just pointing out that they didn't and you were retarded, no need to be upset

But that wasn't your argument. You said it was a huge risk. But it's clearly not true. It's safe as fuck.

I don't think he's nostalgic, he is just so cynical and jaded. He has forgotten what good movies and just wants trash for the sake of trash.

If he was nostalgic, he'd like ID4 and Stargate, but he hates both of those movies. He hates Godzilla 1998, but I bet if it was released to day he'd give it a positive review.

>hated bad movies
Boy I sure am triggered right now

You mean Mike the Kike Spike hated them and (((Jay))) followed his opinion

They didn't "hate" all those though. They generally dissliked them, but why would that trigger anyone considering they're all bad movies?

I really shouldn't because I was bored while writing it.

That's because three of those movies are mindless mainstream trash, and mother! was a pretentious failure.

If those movies are so trash, why not also deem Marvel movies trash? Consistency is not important?

Yes. It's either them or Jeremy "biggest pleb on the planet" Jahns or Chris "Pretentious piece of shit but also a massive, biased fanboy" Stuckmann. RLM are the only ones who tell a movie like it is.

My only problem with their RO review as that the main reason they didn't like it was because they thought it was pandering, even though it has an excuse to feature designs and characters from the original trilogy yet they loved Force Awakens even though it was basically a reunion episode

A major mainstream movie that was a huge risk? One was just released a week ago you fucking retard.

What is your logic here? Marvel movies are completely different types of films with completely different goals.

Marvel is entertaining trash at least.

Marvel movies are trash every conceivable way. Why are they so overly critical of anything but Marvel's turds?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they just think the Marvel films are better than you do?

>mother! fails at what it's trying to accomplish
>Avengers succeeds at what it's trying to accomplish
Yeah their lack of consistency is a real head scratcher.

Mother was fucking shit tho

First year student film with expensive cameras

NO MY OPINION OF THESE MOVIES IS TRUE AND CORRECT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE!

>>hated Rogue One
I hated it too!
>>hated Annabelle: Creation
Not even going to bother.
>>hated IT
>>hated mother!
These I haven't seen yet.

>mother!

shit film

People throw the word hate around a bit too much on the internet.
There's levels between hate and love.

Second this tbf, Sup Forumsirgins are just a bunch of """"kino"""" watching tryhards that can't enjoy a fun flick for once

>ff..fuck the big studios

Dont your wrists tire out after all those fedora tipping?

>liked thor 2 the dark world

>f-fuck arthouse films corporate garbage is the way!
Mike get off Sup Forums you Disney cocksucker.

>Not catching on to their shtick and realizing they're actively trying to trigger fuccboiz like you

I'd like to say Watchmen.
maybe Ghostbuster. Ghostbuster was an immense risk if you approach it with the mind of a sane person and not with the mind of a removed Disney exec

helps them role play when we they have sex after recording

They're hipsters who think manual work is ironic.

ALEXANDER GORDON JAHANS