When is she coming back

When is she coming back...

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/gali_girl?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. Much to the dismay of my dick.

Give Ewing a chance. Eternity War is gonna be his event.

Marvel forgot about her, apparently.

I'm Ewig. She's coming back.

Foul post! I'll not be so cruelly taunted by such an enchantment!

She won't reappear because you can't right a story about her. She'd invalidate everyone else in it purely by virtue of power level.

Not in the Ultimates.

well just like with superman stories, you make the threat she's trying to avoid not be her dying, but her not being able to fulfill her mission or save innocent people.

>literally babby Galactus
>can contact actual Galactus
>implying there's any chance of a credible threat without introducing shitty cosmic tier OCs

>Galactus the Lifebringer is lonely without peers
>Attempts to use his powers to resurrect Galan's daughter from his own universe
>It succeeds, but at the cost of giving her the same hunger that Galactus had
>Galacta becomes the new Devourer

The Ultimates work for the actual Galactus. And flipping the switch on big G from lifedrinker to lifegiver puts Galacta in an interesting place too.

Yeah, I'll take it.

>Implying cape power levels are consistent.
Flash should never have problems but look at him

>tfw you probably don't even taste good

>she's fucking crazy and has a humanistic outlook because the mind of Galan's daughter was lifted wholesale rather than morphing into something influenced by their newfound level of power like Galactus himself
>is unable to repress and borderline purge the thoughts and memories of their previous life like Galactus could

Maybe we can have a run about her getting an abortion and all the crazies trying to stop her

Why would she want an abortion when she was ready to kill the baby not knowing what it was and only chose not to after Dad informed her what it really was?

Dungeon Meshi crossover when?

Because she doesn't need an unwanted child holding her back. Her body, her choice. Bust out that ultimate nullifier

She SO belongs in Champions.

>Galacta saves the universe while followed around by five chicken tenders she isn't allowed to eat

she's going to have so many babies

Stop posting anytime.

>joke book about baby girl Galactus has one of the coolest visual designs for actual Galactus

Reminder that Galacta would not fraternize with humans. She does not treat humans as peers, and does not see them as worthwhile, true "people" despite interacting with them on a daily basis while disguised as one of them. To her you are on the level of germs at worst, something cute but beneath her like a puppy dog at best. She does not refrain from eating sentient life out of a sense of empathy, she refrains from eating anything as a self loathing way to stick it to and rebel against her father. Her refusal to sustain herself is literally the bitchy rebellious teenage daughter phase on a cosmic scale and would probably have no qualms about eating earth once she grows out of it. She would not respect you or acknowledge your personhood. She would not be possible to form a friendship with. She is ultimately not inherently altruistic and she definitely wouldn't be suited to cute slice of life misadventures alongside a friendly mostly human cast.

Galactus is legitimately creepy. He kind of IS a cosmic horror entity. He wanders the cosmos and consumes planet after planet in silence, the people on it helpless to do anything
I always thought an elseworlds story that put Hank Pym and Mr Fantastic into an early 20th century context with no powers and painting Galactus in an inspired form of Lovecraft's mythos would be really neat.

>Galactus is now the Lifebringer
>nobody changed Galacta likewise
>she still wants to piss off daddy
>time to devour a planet!
>guys Galactus's cute anime daughter is attacking Earth!
>nobody important believes you
>no herald to turn against her
>ultimate nullifier doesn't scare her, kids think they're immortal that way

Who should she have to fight? Who would take this idiotic premise seriously long enough to save Earth?

Realistically, Deadpool.

No, no, not stupid enough.

Gwenpool

Would they grope her into sumbission?

The infant will be necessary for rebirth on a cosmic scale

A team of

X-23 or Gabby
Gwenpool
Squirrelgirl
and for some leading skills and seriousness. Wasp.

I want to fuck that Galactus.

Would there be a race of Silver Surfers as an equivalent to the Deep Ones?

Norrin Rad was a mortal man, and he was able to gain the respect of Galactus.

Explain why Galacta WOULDN'T utilise a herald to do her work for her when she has fewer resources to work with and is killing herself?
I feel like it shouldn't be all girls.

>Squirrel Girl tries to appease Galacta and calm her down and persuade her to go elsewhere
>Janet and Laura are kind of confused, especially when it actually seems to be working
>Then Gwen crashes a helicarrier into Galacta's head

>attempts to devour squirrel girl out of anger
>SG lives because she tastes bad because she consorts with squirrels

She was supposed to be in Fearless Defenders along with Mania and the female Ghost Rider.

if you are, tell me something only Ewing knows...

OH YES

I'm a cuck

Is he dad or mom though?

>2019 comes, Avengers: Infinity War is released.
>Thanos assembles the gauntlet, sends out a cosmic shockwave that wreaks havoc across the multiverse, killing thousands of entire Marvel Universes
>On 616, millions are vanishing as the cosmic shockwave begins tearing reality apart
>Galactus appears before Galacta, telling her that her child is the key to preserving their universe

It's too autistic to fail.

>Thanks wants to go to Heaven to meet death.

Didn't some of the early stuff about Galactus becoming a good guy also talk about something needing to take his place?

I think that was real.

>Galacta exists as a fail safe
>she only started getting hungry after Galactus went to the Ultimates U and the universe tried to make her big G

>Galacta eats everyone in the first issue

>no Galacta/Sam/Robbie/Kamala team up

>not Sam/Galacta/Starbrand/Nightmask/Singularity

Come on, at least make a good cosmic teen team.

>Galacta is pregnant and needs a cosmic threat to be relevant
>The Phoenix eats unborn babies and is cosmic tier
The abortion debate has never been more sexy.

>It's too autistic to fail.
That's a good motto

>Galacta is pregnant
>no galactation stains on her top

>a Phoenix powered dingo ate my baby

This just makes me even more hard.

/mpg/ - Macrophilia General

Galacta is human sized.

Doesn't change the fact that you dreamed of a female Galactus as a kid and never knew why

>Sam finds her while adventuring in space
>...who the fuck are you
>I'm Galacta Daughter of Galactus
>...is this a fucken prank bruh
>this isn't funny don't fucken joke about Galactus that's serious business stuff
>Galacta can't even use her powers to demonstrate she is who she claims to be because she can't afford to waste or frivolously expend any excess energy while slowly starving to death

I'd have instated her into the universe as a rarely seen supporting character that teenage heroes sometimes buzz on social media when they need exposition about cosmic shit.

So when will they run the story that Krypton was destroyed by the locals constantly exporting Galactus sweetcakes?

>galactation
This got me

Oh fuck I forgot she had a real snarky Twitter account.

You...you haven't been reading ANAD Ultimates and Ultimates 2 have you?

>the way Galacta talks about how tasty everything looks
I might have a new fetish.

I want to be her sexual slave

>self replicating asexual cosmic entity that's not even entirely biological
>need for a sexual slave
>even if she did want one thinking she'd choose a human let alone you specifically
What's Shuma up to?

Her book was boring as shit, so hopefully never.

Soon I hope. She needs more fan art.

>Rich, who stopped off to get breakfast for the two of them, comes back only to find Sam arguing with a literal cosmic entity over whether she is who she says

>Galacta babysits the Richards children as a favour big G owes Reed

The best suggestion I've seen is that they revive What If? and have her replace the dead Watcher as the host.

>absolves the situation by inviting her to breakfast with them
Fuck man, I forgot he was dead. Shit's not fucking fair Watcher dindu nuffin.

Galacta is coming back

Like, instead of standing on another planet and shit, she just sits on her couch while giving the opening monologue?

Okay, see, now I just want What If hosted by Molecule Man. With him occasionally intervening in the stories to make them more interesting.
Bonus points if other cosmic entities occasionally show up in his pad.

>ywn give her your biomass

Ditto to
It's still there
mobile.twitter.com/gali_girl?lang=en

Did they give any of the champions one?

>these fucking tweets
>these potshots at other cosmic characters

Three questions Sup Forums
Who is she, are her books good, and why does she make me hard?

She's Galacta
She had like one comic
That last one is one I can not answer.

Galacta
One bad book with an arguably salvageable core concept in the hands of a better writer
Because she is a hundred foot tall qt

>why does she make me hard?

Because Galactus is awesome. So having a Galactus teenage girl version as a supreme being and ruler is even more awesome.

If she only has one book where's the storytime Sup Forums?

>Implying I don't drink pineapple juice.

...Sooo she'd be indifferent if I stuck my dick in her.

I can live with this.

She is the ultimate fantasy for a vore fetishist.
>ywn have the greatest fap of your life as Galacta finally gives into her urges devours the entire planet around you.

I'll try storytiming it, if these first couple of pages upload alright.

I'm pretty sure she flat out states that she does have some sort of sympathy for living beings. She may not put mankind on the same level as herself but if I remember right she very clearly shows that she does care on some level about the suffering of other beings.

that's actually a pretty good team, if they don't want to use Galacta, use new qt Quasar

Spiral staircase
Rhinoceros beetle
Ruins street
Fig tart
Rhinoceros beetle
Via dolorosa
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Giotto
Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros beetle