Season 2 out!

Season 2 out!

What do you guys think?

marry, fuck. kill the couch.

Was alright, that other user was right though, it feels better watching this in bulk than by episode buttspiders

I love it when David Cronenberg acts. He's good at it! What is this from?

the big brown girl needs to spank bell's bum

Well, Ted took notice when his boss said "good old fashioned torture, the way it's supposed to be", and since the goal is for them to torture each other...

manlets BTFO

I think Kristen Bell should FUCK ME NOW REEEEE

>it feels better watching this in bulk than by episode
I think this is true for all shows, but I don't wanna wait that long

I want a Janet a bad Janet

When you want a good Janet but you need the bad Janet pusy

*BRAP!*
I hope this season we see actual Good Place people come looking for their Good Janet and maybe even a peek at what goes on there. Also it's hilarious how butthurt that one demoness is that she can't torture Chidi anymore, so tsun tsun

What's that user, no big milky tits for you? Guess Dax Shepard is gonna have to pick up the slack

Any idea on how this season will go? Surely they won't have Eleanor figure out she's in the Bad Place every episode only for Michael to erase her memories and have the cycle start over again in the next episode.

She only found out because of the note. I think it will be a slow burn of suspicion this season.

Probably Ted trying to keep things under wraps from his boss with the demons getting frustrated with not getting to do their usual torture stuff, that and probably actual Good Place people showing up.

he's like the FREE MONEY guy and ric flair
also nice digits

God I hope not. What's the suspense then?

in the audience knowing without them knowing?

I don't know. That just seems pointless and boring. Like a retelling of the first season.

I wonder if this season will explore Eleanor's inner struggle regarding her involuntary attraction towards Tahani a bit further

but now we have the knowledge that their suffering is on purpose

So what's the point of watching? What made the first season so good was that we thought they were in the Good Place. That loses it's touch if we know this whole thing is orchestrated.

I think they will find pretty soon a way to break the circle and mess things around, also the actual good place

prediction: Sean will find out that they're on attempt #3 and go behind Michael back and work with Eleanor & the gang, or something. Maybe they'll make it to Heaven when this is over or some weird twist.

I hope so. They just can't repeat the cycle every episode. That's terrible writing.

That's just next episode, then they're doing other stuff.

I saw this show on the scene. is it worth a watch ?

Yes. I recommmend watching from the beginning, but if you already spoiled yourself then just watch the first two or three episodes of Season 1 and then skip to Season 2.

Yeah, leave this thread and bingewatch it if you haven't seen any spoilers yet.

That's really more of just good for re-watching the first season and seeing subtle actions of characters that reinforce the twist. Having an entire second, or more, seasons of only that would just be a waste of everybody's time.

why?