Norm MacDonald is a writer on the Roseanne reboot

Norm MacDonald is a writer on the Roseanne reboot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zq72hfk9x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED

Is this the beginning of right wing hollywood?

We can hope

Holy shit, this is going to be GOOD.

Have you guys caught old episodes of Roseanne? It has aged incredibly well.

>It's a Sup Forums pretends to like a shitty sitcom because they share political sympathies
I love this one.

Isnt Wanda Sykes a libtard?

The first 3/4 of the series is indeed timeless. I’ve watched it since it was on air and regularly ever since and I can’t think of a show that has aged as gracefully.

>still in denial about left wingers destroying everything they touch

>making a point that has nothing to do with the argument

Yes. Roseanne is a big Trump supporter, but her clearly stated intention with this, as well as with the original series, is to provide a portrait of real life and avoid taking a political side and pushing an agenda. More shows should follow her lead. Staffing left and right wing writers will be 100x better than some garbage like SNL where the writers are 100% NYC liberals.

So... is John Goodman in it?

Apparently he is. It’ll be interesting to see how they explain that.

it's a Sup Forums confuses liberal for leftism episode.

>unable to interpret meaning
leftism is definitely a form of autism

where did this happen

it's a leftypol misinterprets and then misrepresents things episode

leftism = autism

you're right a woman that employs identity politics in her campaign is definitely not a leftist

Fucking white men!

Barr is a very fucked up person btw.

"Let's talk about politics!" - Brainlet

I've noticed you around user. You are CONSTANTLY being told your posts are unrelated and nonsensical. Want to know why? It's not because other posters are stupid. It's because you are. The common factor is you.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. You are a simple, stupid individual, and your presence takes enjoyment out of people's day. If it's your goal to actively try to make things worse for people in any small way you can muster, than unlike you, I can tell you without 7 layers of irony, that this world very likely would be that much better off with you dead, as this is your idea of having a good time. On a large scale, I have difficulty imagining you as anything but a detriment.

No, I’m not mad, I just don't get my jollies from literally, if your coincidental choice of anonymous imageboard / reaction image is any indication, hiding behind several protective masks. You are very likely someone who has had no luck expressing his true opinion in an open forum, and now resorts to sarcasm, no longer confident in his ability to hold a complex opinion on anything.

Now, this is going to sound like meme-core shitposting, but I have quite literally ascended past your stupid antics. You are not unique on the internet, you are more common than not.

And don't say I didn't warn you. One day all of this irony is going to end and people will be expected to actually wear their opinions like badges of honor. When that day comes, maybe you'll actually remember what that feels like.

I'm going to bed.

imagine reading all this

Reporting this thread to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the mods. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of Sup Forums’s existence that is this thread, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers..

It was quite Kafkaesque to be honest

It's going to be annoying that some people want to focus on "right-wing" shit when they're ignoring that what was so fucking great about Roseanne's show is that it's one of the very few shows to show a realistic working-class family's household (before the "this part was a dream/win the lottery" end of the show).

Too many shows say "oh hey, here's a working class family house" when they live in an obviously upper class house.

nice stolen opinion lad.

WHO JACKIE?

i really wanted to make nasty greasy oily jewy fuck with darlene

>nobody has opinions
k

working class family is right wing these days, unfortunately.

>unfortunately
Kys

this board is for discussing television and film. i don't care how many people from r/thedonald and Sup Forums try to change that. if you want to talk about a different topic then go to a different board. you're being selfish, inconsiderate and obnoxious

Roseanne was GOAT sitcom.
You probably like Friends

>wanda sykes
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zq72hfk9x4

Imagine being this triggered. Sitting there and clicking on every post lmao

>17 posters and 32 replies

>1 post by this ID

>working class family is right wing these days, unfortunately.
What? Do you live on the coast? Sounds like you're in a bubble.

There are liberal priests and working-class liberal families in middle America, as well as right-wing.

you don't think it's unfortunate that valuing work and family is seen as a radical view by many these days?

A majority of people live on the coast, not exactly a "bubble". Coincedentally, a majority of working class family-oriented people away from the coast are right wing.

aka "I live in a bubble"
gotcha

I've hitchhiked through 46 states up close and personal and been to 48. You're views are unrealistic.

Yes. Which is why it is not unfortunate that working class families are right wing and why that poster should kill them selves.

I am that poster. Your reading comprehension is the issue.

Norm is a shitty writer tho, his sitcom was really bad.

she's pretty good on Curb

>He doesn't like Roseanne

Been up against "coastal mentality" before, where they think they know everything and everybody because they once vacationed somewhere.
No use trying to tear down the misguided worldview of a single coastal guy, you just keep on trucking user

Then your statements are contradictory and make no sense. I can read fine. Whatever point you’re trying to make makes no sense between those two posts.

Has there ever been a show that successfully brought back after years of being off the air? Fuller House is trash, so is the X-Files.

Fresh Prince

I've lived in montana, wyoming, michigan, inland north carolina, and inland washington before, and worked in north dakota. Get some perspective, it's ironically you who are in the bubble who have some weird perception about people who live on the coast.

Family Guy.

No, you can't read fine. Sorry about that brain.

sure thing bud

he didn't write for his show, watch his podcast with roseanne

Seth, please.

I hate Family Guy but it became one of the most successful shows ever when it came back

depends on what you mean by "successfully brought back".
Because Fuller House, as shitty as it is in terms of quality, WAS successfully brought back and is watched by a good number of people for whatever reason.

I think Sup Forums confuses "successful" and "quality" sometimes.

child.

He co-wrote the pilot to the Norm Show and was one of the showrunners, therefore every script after the pilot had to have his stamp of approval.

Let me rephrase the question then, has there ever been a show that didn't drop in quality after it got revived years later?

Trailer Park Boys

>lefties using "triggered" and "snowflake" and "safe space" while appropriating Sup Forums memes and a. wyatt mann cartoons
Good to know these people have zero creative clout.

Leftists original attempts to meme are even worse. Oh you made fun of Trump’s hands or his skin color or weight, how original. I thought you guys were very anti body shaming? Oh that’s right the rules only apply when they relate to you.

If we're talking "same cast, same characters with new stories", I can't think of any off the top of my head. I actually think Futurama came back just as good, but that's highly debatable, so I wouldn't count it.

Continuing things, in the way Star Trek:The Next Generation and things like that have done were very successful at points.

It's because they're on the defense and one thing lefties can't do well, either spiritually or politically or emotionally, is defend themselves.

And a bit lovecraftian.

Big ass wanda

BOX OFFICE POISON

>he doesn't enjoy Rosanne
You know how I know you were born in 1999?

I don't understand why they took snowflake. It doesn't even make sense in that context
>liberals are called snowflakes because they all are their own special little unique snowflake with either colored hair, a made up gender, anxiety or depression, etc etc
>no LOL URE THE SNOWFLAKE!

It makes no sense. I think anyone that doesn't ditch liberalism/leftism by their mid-20s has serious issues. I used to love David Cross, but in my mid20s I saw how vile and ignorant being a leftist was and now I look at someone like him in his late 40s still following that crap and feel embarrassed for him.

but hillary is objectively a cuckquean

just pretend the entirety of season 9 never happened

it didnt

> not pushing an agenda

Nigga have you ever actually watched Roseanne? There was definitely agenda pushing involved.

You can't make 8 seasons of a television show without making sociopolitical points. The purpose of Roseanne was never to make them, they occasionally happened naturally. There's a difference.

9/11

So you don't remember Martin Mull and Fred Willard being a gay couple on the show.

nigger

pot meet kettle

nice

She's great, literally /ourgirl/.

Twin Peaks.

Roseanne isn't a Trump supporter at all. She's been active in the Green Party for years and is smart enough to realize that both parties are total dogshit for America.

Rescind your post, I don't give a fuck if you were just baiting for (You)s

But at the same time in the spirit of Tolstoy

Read her twitter for the last year. She is a fan of Trump regardless of her political party affiliation

>this board is for discussing television and film
'no'

>Wanda Sykes
Fucking dropped