LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more here:

i dont understand

long hair that falls off your head can get itself wrapped around your dick and pulling it off can sometimes cause a loop to tighten and hurt you

Ohh, me get syphiris

Ok, enough is enough.

My gf has really long hair, and this happens whenever I get a BJ. Feels like a fucking guillotine.

*teleports behind u*

...she's ending up a drug-addicted hobo?

Mental illness isn't a laughing matter OP

STOP

I'm looking forward to being able to use the bathroom of my choice to indulge my fetish of listening to girls relieve themselves.

Thanks progressives.

I just hope identity politics is on the way out now that the Democratic Party has been humiliated and has learned that coastal liberals and tumblrites are a losing coalition.

I unironically like this webcomic.

*cuts off ur dick*

Heh, now your relly a women

Flawless Always Corrent Trans Angel Drives The CIS White Males to Suicide With Her FlawLess Arguments : The Comic (#35214)

>lucky enough to have a horse dick
>want to become a woman

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

thank goodness I still live in a place where real problems have priority

yes, confuse a guy with a girl is one of my nightmares

>Questionable Content alternate BAD end

HAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHSDGYFUAWGFUOASHGUOSRB98H B08FGUEBAQ

some want to be a woman with a massive cock that gets railed in the ass.

Not seeing a problem here.

Also Vice Versa so just clench it out.

Are you feeling okay user?

Is good.

I see 2 trans girls in the bus and cis girls laughed of them.

Poor guys... I mean, girls

This is the worst Loss.jpg parody ever.

Low hanging fruit isn't that funny even when English is one's first language.

What are you even saying?

>the guy
The girl.

>draw as little facial features as possible
>still manage to draw yourself as a mongoloid freak

you're right. I will stop that. Thanks for the advice

>be asian
>never had a problem with transexuals before
>see this comic
>find out that it's about a transexual and not a actual female

this comic definitely made me realize why so many people hate transgendered people, this comic is so fucking obnoxious.

She is a mongoloid, you dumbasss dumb head mcdumberson dumb-dumb.

This is an amusing slice of lifey joke webcomic

Nigger they doubled down on it

Just post more of OP's webcomic

That one makes me laugh, and feel positive emotions about trannies.

The only people who hate transexuals are old conservative people who try their damndest to forget that transexuals exist when they aren't complaining about degeneracy.

>he doesn't know about the alt-right
Oh, user. You poor thing.

I don't think you understood his post.

He's more impressed that it managed to make itself ugly even with minimalist structure.

Actually, it's more of an obnoxious passive-aggressive bitching webcomic.

>Buddha Lord Jesus

I hate trannies and I'm not an old conservative

The Democrats used superficial identity politics instead of appealing to peoples material interests this election and lost against the easiest candidate to defeat ever.

It is mostly self depreciative humor tho.

Most people who identify as trans on the internet are really obnoxious. Seems like the only non-obnoxious ones are those who keep it a secret because they pass so well.

HA

No where near as much as the one with the Trans Dwarf.

Whenever I see comics like this, I can help but to read the trans character's lines in Randy's voice

"Alt-right" is a made up media term to describe the rise of white nationalism that is the direct result of the left's identity politics.

Shake that swarthy cock about make him jelly and erect.

Least bitchy is still bitchy, user.

You are old at heart.

>on the internet
Everyone is obnoxious on the internet.

No, you're just being a sperg. Most of it is the asian transexual talking shit about themself.

I was once mistaken for a woman.
We were sitting in a bar and there were Indian rose vendors around, trying to sell to couples.
Me and my buddy had just come out of a metal concert and enjoyed our drinks.
Obviously with giant manes of hair.
So I'm sitting there, hunched over my bar stool and that on rose vendor comes swooping in, ready to start his sales pitch, when I turn around to him and he notices just how tall and bearded I am.
His game vanished along with his smile, and quickly his ass under thunderous laughter.

This glances but forget the most important topic in this discussion, why fucking separated bathroom? People won't turn into deviants just because they go to the same bath...and with this we can have some pretty badasses bathrooms with the extra space

No, the phrase "alt-right" was coined by Richard Spencer and was generally popular until the media started associating it with him.

Meanwhile, in reality

>Man starts to flirt
>Notices the Adam's apple/man jaw/other obvious tell
>Gets awkward, makes an excuse and goes away
>Tranny goes on Tumblr to write 1000 word blog post about how raped they felt.

Is she one more year of unemployment?

but race is a social construct you fucking nazi

but what about the children

You are very very wrong. I literally just heard from the guy who coined the term on the radio a few days ago. His entire shtick is America being just for European Americans and separating all non European-Americans into ghettos. He is the poster child of the alt-right.

Get your facts straight before spewing lies on the internet.

"Just as planned!"
-Sickos

>Richard Spencer, the guy who know one fucking heard of till yesterday, said he invented the term Alt Right so it must be true!

Though media just likes to label everyone Alt Right, though most don't even know what they are talking about.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, fag.

I hate trannies because they make their problems everybody's problems

also im about as liberal nu-male cuck as you can possibly get

No
The term alt-right has been around since like 2002 when liberals were horrified by the fact people could disagree with them on the internet and decided to not be polite about it.

don't worry, they have an infinite cash cow to produce propaganda targeting children
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI&feature=youtu.be

>He is the poster child of the alt-right.
He's not though.

No, seriously, do you lack the critical thought to ask how this supposed leader managed to fly under the radar for this entire fucking election, and only comes out of the wood work after Trump is elected?

Is there ever a point where you sit down and ask "Wait, none of this adds up, what the hell is going on?"

>being at all concerned with what is between the legs.

No. The term Alt-right has been around since 1934. It was coined by Hitler himself, then translated into english.

Does your magic radio man operate a club with a registry and sweet membership certificates that 40% of the USA belongs to?

Alt-right is just another 'deplorables', an attempt to pigeonhole people that you dislike.

You know that actually does kind of shoot down the whole perv argument really well.

You may not have heard of him, but I knew of Spencer long before he got any media attention, and he had been claiming - without being challenged - that he coined the phrase for a very long time. If you know of an alternate source for the phrase, cite it.

If you're flirting with them?

Yeah, that's kinda fucking relevant.

>Dave Kelly
>"Jessica"

Oh I'm sure she's a woman through and through, like these two blushing brides.

If he can pass as a woman so well that they're comfortable making fun of trannies shouldn't he feel like it's an accomplishment?

> fly under the radar for this entire fucking election
You are projecting your own ignorance. Stop living under a rock.

Alt-right has been a badge of honor since the beginning. When the left wanted to demonize it initially they just called it white nationalism.

You are just digging yourself into a deeper hole.

I've always supposed that it was because they don't follow the traditional american conservatism, but a array of random instant gratification policies

Hating people because of their mental instabilities is wrong, user. Most decent people know that.

lel

Reality
>The trans person is the one who constantly brings it up

You are a dumbass. You literally make up shit and spout it as fact. The Alt-Right was coined by the Alt-Right and and they wear the term with pride.

How?

When did the left wing becomes more focoused on tumblr politics instead of working class politics?

I think it would be enriching for kids, hell, I have a couple of friends today that most certainly wouldn't put women in pedestals today if they had seen them craping their brains out in the next stall

BBQ all LGBT t b h

Old conservatives don't give a damn about being decent, user.

Do you know how sex works?

Super Secret Hint: It involves what's between their legs

>When the left wanted to demonize it initially they just called it white nationalism.
They still do, dumbdumb.

That's the game that they're playing. They're trying to get everything that isn't strictly neocon labeled as white nationalist, and which is why they're so eager to make the term "alt-right" synonymous with it.

Well, this is the funniest passive aggressive reaction I've ever seen.

They get raped. We have to learn to live with terrorism. Get over it. Next question.

Honestly this ones comics aren't anything what you expect when your standard for transexuals making comics is Assigned Male-tier shit.

Its mostly about stuff that comes up in their life which yeah can involve politics but is usually just silly amusing stuff like this.

>the joke
>your head