Who else can’t wait to watch Dunkirk on their iPhone X when both are released?

Who else can’t wait to watch Dunkirk on their iPhone X when both are released?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably a better quality than most televisions NEETs can afford

Apple's products usually have low-quality components, tho.

Is there anyone who unironically buys movies on iTunes and watches them on apple mobile devices?

is releasing iphone 8 and 10 at the same time the most retarded business decision in history?

Can't wait to shitpost on Sup Forums from my iPhone X

I have yet to experience 1080p or "next gen graphics"

now its 4k displays and beefy graphics cards

Is it going to blow my mind?

>Is there anyone who unironically buys movies?
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Why would anyone ever watch a movie on a FUCKING telephone

NEVER IN A B... TRILLION YEARS

At work

Lynch would be so triggered if he knew i watched most of season 3 at 2x speed

Get a job at a movie theater instead

This. The iPhone screen is too big.

Does it have a 10 bit display or an 8 bit one?

>even bigger screen
Why does everyone I see with an iPhone have a cracked screen but I've dropped my Samsung galaxy morre times than I can count and it's literally mint?

Samsung (the only OLED phone screen maker ) is their supplier.

absolute kino setup right there

I often buy movies on iTunes and watch them on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.

Especially if it uses a much better transfer than the official Blu-ray (The Sword in the Stone, the Blu-ray for The Sword in the Stone looks like shit), said movie isn't on Blu-ray yet (The Black Cauldron, and the iTunes HD version blows the DVD out of the water, Disney should release this on Blu-ray) or if the movie is an iTunes exclusive (Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour Live, even if it's not actually a movie).
I did sometimes buy movies on iTunes for the sake of HD quality even if they eventually had Blu-ray releases after their iTunes HD releases, or if the iTunes release was earlier than the Blu-ray.

I even sometimes buy movies which I already have on Blu-ray just so I could watch them on my iPhone or iPad when I'm traveling.

Also, many TV shows are on iTunes and it's great for binge watching.
Especially if the HD version of the show is only on iTunes, which makes SD-only iTunes releases disappointing.

Sometimes, I make my own custom Blu-rays out of these iTunes releases by combining the video from the iTunes release with the audio, menu and bonus features from the DVD, while adding my own missing bonus features and menu tweaks.

So far, I did custom Blu-rays for The Black Cauldron (video from iTunes, audio and everything else from the 25th Anniversary Edition DVD), New Girl (video from iTunes, audio and everything else from the DVD sets, because watching it together with my girlfriend is one of our favorite pastimes, and we want to do it on Blu-ray, also added a few exclusive bonus features here and there) and Avatar: The Last Airbender (video from the Reddit-made HD upscaled remaster (which actually looks really nice), audio and everything else from the DVD sets, because it looks really nice in HD, plus I want an Avatar: The Last Airbender Blu-ray set to go along with The Legend of Korra on Blu-ray, also added a few exclusive bonus features here and there).

I could never, not with that huge black bald spot obscuring the side of the screen