World Map in 2045

This is what the world will look like in 2045.

There is going to be a surge of nationalism worldwide as a result of Trump's presidency resulting in many nations expanding their borders and similar ethnic groups uniting together into a single nation.

So we Blitzkrieged Poland again?

At this rate, it's more likely Poland will invade you to reclaim it for the Catholic Church

>These confirming trips.

Born just in time to witness WW3.

wtf portugal and spain still not united in 2045

>Africa
>United
Niggers would rather starve to death than coorperate with eachother.

Lol scandanavistan

>Japan, America and Madagascar
>Annexing our islands

?

>punished England

Germany will elect far-right leaders who will deport all Muslims and fix the country. No community will cry about it at this point given that most world governments will also be far-right.

I didn't say they would all be successful. They are still starving to death but now they have African Americans, who left during the initial fallout of the Trump presidency, bossing them around.

Chilean Empire XD Can I get some of your drugs?

>Punished England
A Fallen Legend

>Scandinavistan
kek

That aside,

>Civilized niggers
>Greece being capable of doing anything other than being retarded nowadays
>Chilean Empire
>non-russian Slavs ever uniting in a single country
>poland not being butthurt under the rule of another nation
>germany still existing instead of it either being the fourth reich, germanistan or being part of the führer Hofers glorious austrian empire

No

Also why would Italy want Albania

Nobody wants Albania

>independent Scotland
>Ulster part of RoI

REEEEE WHY THE FUCK DO FOREIGNERS DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYHTING ABOUT MY FUCKING COUNTRY

>DO FOREIGNERS DON'T

FUCK

>Punished England

Serves them right for betraying their Germanic brothers and killing Prussia. good riddance I say.

>nepal not being swallowed up by the chinese

Fuck off stormfag.
Germany is dead.

Australia hasn't annexed New Zealand and Papua new guinea places we historically owned and have claims too

Japan for some reason owns it?

Neck your self faggot

Why are you polish faggots so eternally butthurt about all things german and russian

Just let it go

>Chile in some way took control of half of south america, including Argentina.
>Didn't take the best Argentinian province
I call bullshit

Not my fault you faggots kept being liberal while other nations embraced nationalism and expanded their territory.

Quad dubs. Witnessed.

>US takes over Mexico

Why would we want even more Mexicans?

>Egyptian "empire"

>Austria
>building an empire

lol not gonna happen, too busy killing themselves

>united african states
:^)

Disregard that, confused Austria with Hungary

On another note, it is weird that the Balkans are now Hungary on the map

FUCK OFF WE WILL NEVER BE PART OF THOSE FILTHY DANES AGAIN KILL YOUR SELF AMERIFAG

wet dreams

you should worry about the demographics, niggers muslims etc not about Ostgebiete

Southern argentinians are based. The problem are the ones from Buenos Aires. Literally Jew York tier people

>punished England
A nation denied its sovereignty

calm down bjorg

tell me about your strongmen now plz

do you eat a lot of fish yes ok

FUCK OFF CANADIAN FAGGOT GO SUCK JUSTIN TRUKEK COCK AND IMPORT MORE SYRIAN REFUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>US takes over Mexico

Unless something drastically changes in the next decade you will be Mexico by 2045, my dear burger, so might as well annex the original mexico to unite NA

If we unite it will be under the Iberian Empire

Chile couldn't take the Patagonia from some random natives how the fuck can they create an Empire.

lmao le pinochet meme

>le Muslim meme

Unless you deport Africans you're fucked.

I stand with Iceland, fuck the leaf.

>nationalism among all cultures
>result is abandonment of independent nations

That doesn't add up user.

Pues a mí no me molestaría.

>Chilean empire
How the fuck we would defeat Peru, Bolivia and Argentina if they would join forces to try to defeat us first?

shhh

you don't have to yell, we're only a couple thousand km apart

tell me the story of your people. maybe we can kill maghrebs together during the race war

Pacta Conventa 2nd
Hmmm i personaly wouldnt midn living with magyars in same country it was the best country we lived in... but we need equal cultural tretment like it was singed in Pacta conventa but never truly practiced.

You're a filthy spic tho. Fuck right off. Canada is only a filthy place by Western standards, but Chile is below even the nations that bought in the multiculturalism meme

US helps us, since Pinochet sucked their dicks.

Octs beats sexts

Of course we are shit, half of our country only cares about football and reggeaton

Pinochet is dead and US don't care about anyone but themself.
To create an empire you need an army and Chile army isn't big enough to take Argentina alone even.

I totally agree with that

trips

>Venezuela still existing by 2045

Fixed your fuckup OP, also took the time to fix a couple more things

They were backed by the USA.

We are the people of thinking about ourselves
But that is changing
If the cucks get in the parliament next month were over

>but we need equal cultural tretment like it was singed in Pacta conventa but never truly practiced.

That's because that doesn't work in reality, it just sounds good on paper

In an empire that consists of multiple different cultures and languages one will always dominate over the others

Take AH for an example, that was as lax as an multicultural empire gets and it still didn't work out

>Uragay

They changed their name just for the sake of the joke?

>Take AH for an example, that was as lax as an multicultural empire gets and it still didn't work out

Because it was forced apart by a world war?

What about Peru and Bolivia? We deafeated them on the Pacific War back in 1879 to 1883

>Venezuela
Kek not going to happen.
>punished England
kek.
>New Zealand not part of Australia
>Japan taking over Papua New Guinea
Unlikely, that land is Aussie land.

I'm not going to motherfucking Africa with them bean pie slanging Black Nationalist faggots. You're just going to have to kill me. America to the bitter end.

>implying we want Slavenia

Yeah you could take Peru and Bolivia. That's true

I will pray for your people. Hopefully Brexit inspires your country to question the EU's policies and SJW nonsense

I will also pray that I get to leave the land of the leaf soon enough, it's too far gone

>we alone

Dude , all hail the queen?

How about "non commie union of the Pacific ocean" or "Empire of the Andes"

>Capcha is mountains , thanks google

not even trying.

>nation states

>not trade blocks and megacorps

well i do agree with you that strongest cuntrys are those with one culture,
but it did work till austria didnt come in we had our language with, our culture and we answered to cratian rulers
btw today is the last day of the Siege of Szigetvár

Chile is not in the Mercosur though

Make patagonia great again , let's make a deal argie/guays bros

You can take it.

Patagonia is a shithole with mestizos who think they are white and relevant. Also all kirchnerist.

Fuck Patagonia.

>t. Buenos Aires masterrace

Why would you annex Quebec, just glass it you guys

>le future map
>le mashup a bunch of countries into "empires" or "united x"

Every single time

>Mfw this will never happen

WHEN THE FUCK DID KOREA MOVE BELOW JAPAN THIS IS FUCKED

it will be

>Sao Paulo and Rio are one state.
Yeah, right, keep dreaming. Niggers.

>Bs Aires
>Master race
>Literally Santiago SJW-hipster shit tier

The only thing Porteños do all the day is tell people out of BsAs they are shit

Also my gf from villa general belgrano is 1000% more aryan than wachiturros from buenos aires

>Nuke Santiago and BsAs

MAKE SOUTHER CONE GREAT AGAIN

WWI didn't matter, it would have fallen apart sooner rather than later anyways, A-H started to die in 1848, would have been even sooner if it wasn't for based Metternich

Just look at how we performed in WWI with our multicultural troops that couldn't even speak german and our for the most part retarded leadership that was stuck in the way wars were fought fifty years ago

We barely managed to hold off the italians and russians without germany

The only parts of AH that would still belong to austria today if WWI never happened would be parts of bohemia and southern tyrol; maybe hungary and slovenia too if the people their didn't mind it

Everyone else would have rebelled sooner or later and split off

This is the only true future map

Rare?

no you

true for example croats were o busy fighgting mudslimes so there were no time for independance wars we needed to stay united and united we won
but AH was week cuz it didnt have time to develop infrasturcture like other did

>mercosur
>leftist shit

the worst thing is to know that things will be the same shit here in brazil
the only thing that could happen is a separation movement in the south region. but brazilians in general are too lazy

i love how bosnia always goes to serbia... they didnt rule bosnia once in history, once

Stop shitposting nigger.

Here ya go OP. This is what I think it'll look like in 2050.

and no independent Catalunya? wtf

why the fuck we in hungary
but albozergs independent lol

kek aren't you guys a part of germany?

us could just nuke rio. it would be glorious

>israel
>world capital

Schlomo Goldberg from Jew York

HELL SEGER!

>empire

wut

what if space allens come and try to rape us

will the U.S. send them back

will the USA annex China and Canada so they can weaponize penguins and manufacture firearms for pennies

will they also annex Africa so they can use lanky congoloids as cannon fodder

what would india do

would the USE (United States of Earth) annex Europe and assign them the role of prepping their wives' pussies for the Americans to post-victory bang them

will russia have the role of taking the blame for war crimes

will Australia be complaining about being full

what would south america do would they treat the wounded i heard they make doctors

MY HEAD HURTS

Muslim Caliphate will be all of Western Europe, Northern Africa, and Middle East.

Hispanic America will be USA, and all of South America.

Canada and Australia will be colonized by China.

I'm not sure if the problem was time or if it was the Habsburgs just not really caring about anything but austria in AH

Actually it's the opposite; northern Germany used to be ours. But we supported Napoleon, which was the beginning to our war with Germany, that led to the loss

>Captcha: mountains :^)