RICHEST ROTHSCHILD SAYS THEY STARTED ISRAEL

Richest ROTHSCHILD admits they started Israel in an interview : "So we decided to open ourselves a little bit more to the Israeli public, so we can be better known, if only because my great-grandfather started the country"
>haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094

Thoughts ?
Is he so sure of his power, that he doesn't care we know ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishon_LeZion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmel_Winery
google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_James_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_Boulevard
instagram.com/explore/tags/swissinisrael/
swissinfo.ch/eng/in-conversation-with-a-ceo_ariane-de-rothschild--i-m-just-the-one-taking-the-heat-/42003220
haaretz.com/israel-news/the-game-of-the-name-1.323095
youtube.com/watch?v=UsMiLfxX3-A&index=7&list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
archive.is/8FIFG
youtube.com/watch?v=eyf805wOtnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?

Moar of this seed steed?

thought this was common knowledge

Btw what's this big deal on the article?

Read:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishon_LeZion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmel_Winery

They want fame. The older Rothschilds kept it on the down low for obvious reasons. These stupid kids could bring too much attention and crash it all.

This wasn't news nigger, everyone that looked a little into it has already known that

Does anyone on this shitty board even know what their talking about anymore?

he fled from investigators. he is guilty of money laundering. he is using some faggotry jews put in place in allied nations that allows them to receive a trial in israel instead of what ever country they are found guilty in to evade jail time.

the jews in israel are not going to have a trial for rothschild faggots. so this is the pr campaign they came up with to hide the obvious attempt to evade the law

Everyone that bothered to research and do any digging moved to 8chqn.

Thank you for great insights

google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036

His house is located minutes from European United Nations. No wonder they "own" UN ...

The jews provoked and started both world wars for the establishment of Israel, all the blood is on their hands. Everyone will know eventually

You know how they say

>first the grandfather creates the wealth
>the father sustains the wealth
>the son loses the wealth

Well it's like that but this one just took particularly long time for them to start to slip. They're vulnerable now.

This interests me greatly. Perhaps the downfall of the gods of Rothschild will be their millennial shitforbrain children.

Ironic that their narcissism, itself a product of the very society their parents fomented, will be their undoing.

House*

>Create a degenerate society so that you can rule over everyone's degenerate kids
>Your kids become degenerates

Pottery

> t. Mohammed Abdul Jabbah

Fucking hell did you just link to a rothcild's address?

A single Massive Ordnance Airburst Bomb could solve so many problems, I just don't get why it hasn't happened yet

found the jidf

>crip-chan
you mean pedo-heaven :^)

Dat thigh-gap.

By the way, we need to figure out which resident /fit/izen here is willing to infiltrate the house of Moloch, slay that pussy, and start doing Kek's work as an insider?

This is already public knowledge. Why does this information alarm you?

indeed

yes...

FYI here is more - 4 dauthers of his:

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Paris, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Paris, fb: /alice.der

No big deal. His phone number can be found as well but please don't bother. This is Switzerland.

sorry forgot last one

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: wild_young_heart, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Friendly merchants already started cloning people I see

Welp, you know what your winter plans are then, right?

Why are you telling us this Swiss user ?

This is well known...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_James_de_Rothschild

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_Boulevard

I've fucking said it in numerous threads before you lot started harping on about it. God lads catch up will you?

You god damn mountain jew, you. Don't just lure us in like this. Give sauce! Jewgle turns up nothing and I know you saved it from a non-public facebook page.

>olivia_de_roths

10/10 would whip her for being a rothschild while she sucks my erect cock

>Rothschild started Israel
Yes, influential British Jews were instrumental in lobbying the British to help start Israel. You'll find this in numerous history textbooks. I don't know why you idiots keep thinking this is some kind of revelation.

>richiest rothschild gil
>tramp stamp on her tit

Jesus. Money really cant buy class.

>people on pol are so new they dont know this

we already knew they funded israel its long been talked about on this board and on /new/ jews jewing isnt news go fuck yourself

It's a blocked street, so no easy access to the house. so much useless hydrogen peroxide and formaldehyde.

Regarding Noemie, in her instagram she seems to describe herself as swiss instagram.com/explore/tags/swissinisrael/
Any chance she might be one to leave her Rothschild jewish status? Maybe even convert

> t. Ezra Goldbergsteinowitz

Until Britain tried to stop it with the Balfour Declaration and the whole war with Jewish people in Palestine thing. We nearly crushed Zionism permanently, but unfortunately the Germans wanted Jews to leave Germany and go to Israel so they put pressure on us, the Americans had Jewish lobbyists putting pressure on us to stop beating them to a pulp.

Yeah it all got very messy, personally the entire region (including the Christian and Muslim quarters) should be nuked. Only muzzies and jews will be butthurt over it, Christians are chill and relaxed and don't try the whole "world domination and hurr we run everything" crap that muzzies and jews do, so yeah. No one will miss the place. Burn it all!

t. Rabbi Shlomo Shekelbergbaumstein

I think they are all Swiss citizenship, but not sure.

>Interview: Ariane de Rothschild: ‘I’m just the one taking the heat’ March 5 2016
swissinfo.ch/eng/in-conversation-with-a-ceo_ariane-de-rothschild--i-m-just-the-one-taking-the-heat-/42003220

>2010. Ariane de Rothschild. Name of the Game.
haaretz.com/israel-news/the-game-of-the-name-1.323095

More info for the ones interested

The Rothschilds started Israel but Israel hates them, which is why they're coming out to talk about it.

I meant do you think that she could potentially one day view herself as Swiss before being a Jew or Rothschild. In comparison to others on the internet or people of her class that I've met she seems normal.

Archive for future use. I find it interesting thta a lot of my normie friends have never even heard of them so this'll be a nice resource to use.

It was weird, one of my super normie friends one night when we were all drinking asked me if I knew who the Rothschilds were. I can't remember what we were talking about before. Anyway, a lot of these friends who I mentioned that didn't were there so I tried to at least throw redpills out there in hopes they'd eat one or two up.

I do find all this interesting as well, even if they are the enemy of mankind.

You think the Rothschilds threw Soros under the bus and made him the face of all this kikery to keep the heat off of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsMiLfxX3-A&index=7&list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH

Could this be why Trump is so pro Israel? Since Trump is anti Fed, hence anti Rothschild, and you say Israel is also anti Rothschild.

>Perhaps the downfall of the gods of Rothschild will be their millennial shitforbrain children.

You know, only a millennial could destroy a dynasty built on control and corruption by bragging about it for attention.

That would be funny stuff.

Everyone knows that.

Unfortunately no one will care. That's why it's 'news' now. More than half a century has passed. People who would have cared are dead.

Gosh. And I thought it was born with Exodus.

>the eternal goy

>You think the Rothschilds threw Soros under the bus and made him the face of all this kikery to keep the heat off of them?

Yes, most likely.

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Soros: is just a front man. Soros has been identified as a front man of the Anglo-French Rothschild banking group. Understandably neither he nor the Rothschilds want this important fact to be public, so the tight links to his friends in the London “City”, in the British foreign ministry, in the state of Israel and to his mighty friends in the American establishment would stay concealed.”

Mother of god that is an expensive area

Always wondered who the fuck actual lives in downtown Geneva

Drinks alone are 25-50 dollars

Er what?
We have dozens of cities, villages, streets, parks etc named after Rothschilds
They're the Jewish equivalent of WE WUZ MERCHANTS and their money helped found this country, why would we hate them?

>it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish settlements in Palestine

rrrrright, like they followed THAT little proviso

>'I think women today are better suited for business than men,'
oy vey, what agenda?

kek I forgot to link the archive.
archive.is/8FIFG

Jesus Christ, you aren't going to be killed for posting all this, are you?

But for real, I'm creating a handy little text document with all the pertinent information. Your posts, other people's posts, the articles, archives, some text snippets etc. I usually only do this for my own records but I'm going to make a pastebin and post it here once this thread has run its course.

This.

where did you get this picture?

That site seems a little off

"Organized Religion along with church and state secures corporate, academic and political rule into a global order."
I doubt most churchs like our leaders

Good.

We should capitalize on this and help them become famous :^)

> I do not believe in God - I do not report to him."

Of source not, they believe in Azazel

they could have done so much good in the world, instead they start a conflict.
oh well, at least they got the americans to pay for it

Azazel is a meme.

But perharps they worship Moloch. Kikes(at least the influential ones) murder and rape children to please their gods.

Are you people fucking retarded or something? It's a well known historical fact here
They've tried to use newly planted vineyards and wineries as the basis for a new european-tier economy here, but that failed because they've also sent beaurocrats that basically dictated how israeli settlers would live like

So basically we've jewed out the jews: we nationalized the vineyards and told the Rotschildes "thanks for buying us the land, now fuck off". That's why Edmund the Rotschilde hated zionism and his family promote degenerate diversity here to to this day

This is the only really great thing about memes.

God bless that girl, she made my decade.

FFS they're all younger than me.

They sure are confident.

Too bad kek has mandated they will be flayed.

Wtf, I love? Jews now

>So basically we've jewed out the jews
With jews you lose.*

*Also applies to jews.

>nationalized the vineyards
I can't find that, can you provide a source

Rothschild daughter thread?

Rothschild daughter thread indeed

>Matrilineality in Judaism

How much is she worth and how many anons are needed to kidnap her and get som ransom from her father?

you'd be killed just for posting that

She probably has enormous security, a lot of user would be needed.

This one seems to be Swedish rothschild

moar

why are all the rothschild girls fuggable but absolute butterfaces?

Could we bribe them with the money of her father?

>
Deus Vult!

Jokes aside, we live in times where people are so nervous about suicide bombing among other things that you may be right.

>make a joke in a image board
>get killed just for good measure

Do you goys think this one likes circumsized Shvantz?

This Rothschild seems to be moderately theistic or at least believe in an afterlife, sort of suprising for a Rothschild. She seems associated with Christians is this even a proper ((())) Rothschild?

>If I show you my vageen will you let me enslave your people user?

Oy vey, this one's not the favorite "daughter"
>I honestly think it has a dick

Teh nerve...

youtube.com/watch?v=eyf805wOtnc

>Sup goyim, you jealous of my big titted Shiksa and my billion dollar home?

makes a lot of sense.

>oy vey! I don't think hes a chosen one!

This wasn't supposed to happen.

But Hitler started Israel.

Who is this ugly bitch?

Do you like getting cucked by a pancake butt you shaygetz?

this shit is the reason why I can't help feeling your kin isn't all that much off gypsies, you only managed to steal cultures as well

>Create a degenerate society so that you can rule over everyone's degenerate kids
>Your kids become degenerates
This is already happening in Israel. Its why the Arabs will win in the end.

Not sure which you're referring to there mate.

Rothschilds are what are commonly known as "kikes". Some kikes have Buschemi faces while other kikes have dumbo ears and bucked teeth, like Englands current royal family. Other kikes have giant schnoz, these are called khazars or trAshkeNazis, while still others have demon faces like Sheldon Adelson and George Soros, demon faces are often the most wealthy kikes. All kikes are ethnocratically inbred supremacist, cousin fucking, zioNazis who support SaudIsisRaEli terrorism and the neoliberal subsidy of the manufactured excessive beurocracy needed for counter-terrorism against the false flag, controlled opposition, self fullfilling treason they intentionally inspire, arm and promote.

tldr: Rothschilds are inbred kikes and kikes are ugly (not always in the same way, some traits skip a generation).

Sir Rothschild's degenerate lesbian(?) daughter my gentile friend