>husband goes missing in Iraq
>immediately starts fucking his best friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpVI3bWduB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is what happens in real life.

No one respect army whored

its just realistic chill out

Unrealistic, irl she would do it the moment he flied off.

>gets fucking obliterated in iraq
>manages to survive but looks like a fucking mutant
>gets back home and gets married then quickly gets divorced
>dies a couple years later

see and pic related. It may make you angry reading it

>thinking all military wives don't do this
lmao
literally all of them

The reason women marry military is because they get huge benefits while still managing to not actually commit to having a husband and an adult life.

>Her fucking face

why do soldiers always seem to get married and get their wife pregnant before they go off on a tour of duty at like age 20?

To carry on their sperm and legacy in case they're dead. Low T betas like you would never understand

He """died'"" by """accidentally""" taking a mountain of pills and booze and slipping on his icy sidewalk, snapping his neck. Classic

She is fucking hot though.

It's not just the military. If you work out of town there's a good chance the girl is fucking around

It's the cultural thing to do. Most soldiers are sort of weirdo nerds who become pseudo-chads and don't know how to function in society. So they emulate what they think being a grown up is supposed to be.

because they're low class trash

more like

>husband goes overseas
>one week later
>wife fucking everyone

>husband is raking in big bucks despite literally dying
>fucks Ted

Wasn't he missing for several years? Did you expect her to remain chaste until he was confirmed dead?

also helps when your wife thinks you're dead

This. It happens to evey guy in the army. Doesn't matter if you're alpha or not.

He died for a cause though. Fighting for the tribe. He was a good goy.

This. They go to basic at like 18 and miss out on years of social development that the rest of us take for granted. A lot of them are legitimate creepy weirdos and as a result the girls who tolerate them are completely shallow

This can happen even if you don't go off to war. OP, you have very clearly never had a girlfriend.

>dat sweet sweet edge

Stay young, my little teenies.

its just a good way to take care of your bros wife.

>being such a dumb motherfucker that you go fight some war for jews and get crippled for life

Kek

I wasn't insulting him. I was saying that he's a good goy. Fighting for the tribe is the most honorable thing a goy can do.

I didn't go into the military and still missed years of social development.

On the other hand if you live in a military town, hooking up with their wives/girlfriends is absurdly easy. All you have to do is not act like you're still a freshman in high school and have an actual job and a life.

Military men get cucked by their wives and government

youtube.com/watch?v=PpVI3bWduB4

Why does she look so sad

Why do based nigs take the skankiest of the the white women?

>miss out on years of social development that the rest of us take for granted
haha y-yeah

American women are fucking shit desu.
The more I see of that country the less I want to visit it.

>hey smoothskin

There are some nice things here, none of them the people.

>>>>

>heh, Im a teenager who doesnt have a lot of friends and I spend a lot of time on the internet, but guess what? I like HITLER!

whoa!

im not clicking your virus link, retard

I don't think it was immediately. He was MIA for like 8 years or something and she started seeing the other guy like 3 years after he was declared MIA.

Seems like its past somebody's bedtime. Be careful to delete your browser history or mommy might find out you go on no-no sites!

Food is good (in a guilty please way) and there are some great natural places to visit.