Who would Sam Wilson side with in this issue?

Who would Sam Wilson side with in this issue?

Who would Captain Hydra side with in this issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=STxVfrk2Fxg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a6vwXbQZvJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any sane person should protest against the heckler's veto.

>MUH PIECE OF PRETTY CLOTH

Who the fuck cares.

This.

Sam believes in free speech, so he would support the school's right to not use the flag, and the protestor's rights to complain about it.

Hydracap is a dumb gimmick that will be retconned a few months from now so his opinion doesn't matter. Non-brainwashed Steve would agree with Sam.

Hydra Cap wouldn't side with it. It wouldn't really further any of his plans and it could create unnecessary focus on him.

>protestor's rights to complain about it.
The protestor took down a university flag and burned it. That's called vandalism.
Do you also think rioting is free speech?
Take into account that the university held the flag at half mast to express its views. The protestor removed that flag and burned it, thus inhibiting the university's speech. The university then decided to permanently remove the flag, and censor its own speech in order not to provoke further protests. This is the definition of heckler's veto.

Flagsmasher did nothing wrong

death to nationalism

>I will show dad! I hate him so much!
wew lad.

Why you guys care so much by a piece of cloth?

A symbol has as much strenght, as you want to put on it.

>death to nationalism
Say the people who inherited their riches, safety, and privileges from an empire built by nationalists.

Isn't them putting care into it, giving it strength?

If the symbol has no meaning, why was the college so afraid of putting the flag back?

>hurr hurr why you crying about flag????
why don't you move to canada? the PM over there praises a dead commie despot that brutally killed his people and mistreated the live ones.
i think that's more up your speed.

i wish i could but I have no employable skills and they immigration system is strict. I might move to mexico out of solidarity with POC and chicanos

Pretend to be Mexican, I hear they're going to let them all into the country because Trump was mean to them.

>he's serious
you poor soul.

nah just posting what my ass mad dyke aunt said on facebook.

She is a citizen and white as snow and she is a lawyer yet she thinks evil mr drump is going to deport her if not gas her.

I was to tell her the spics who have to worry are the ones without a GED working as maids not fucking attorneys at law

Also built on slavery and racism, should everyone just be okay with that too?

oh look what a great thread about comics or cartoons

Spencer's been having Sam Wilson deal with social issues in his Captain America run.

MAybe just be less of a whiny bitch about it.

Yes, you faggot.

Replace the flag with this

You're free to feel bad. Just recognize that you sound like the Vatican telling people to be humble.

Whoever Spencer wants since Sam's book is his personal political soapbox now.

The thing about campus protesters is that they want their rights to be upheld but don't mind infringing others.
For instance here in a certain campus they (the protesters) put it on lockdown and controlled who could enter it.

Steve and Sam would be against destruction of property but pro manifestation of free speech.

There is nothing wrong with being a patriot and having a sense of national identity.

Isn't Sam also a war veteran?

>inherit priceless artwork over the centuries
welp better sell this off for some jew to keep locked away in his private collection

I think he is an Iraq 2 vet

Slavery and racism were the currency with which you bought your current prosperity.
This is like lecturing the world about feeling terrible for murdering your rich uncle while gleefully enjoying the inheritance he left you.

Oh tumblr

I really wish you'd open a book that wasn't about sexy vampires sometimes

>I don't care so it should be illegal or destroyed
you are totally showing us there, phoneposter.

and Drumpf praises Putin, whats the difference?

Why are burgers so obsessed with the stupidests of things?
>muh flag
>muh "Happy Holidays"
>muh gay
>muh not chritsmasy starbucks cups
>muh not standing for anthum

>Le God emperor Trump MAGA xD
>SJW KEK RACE TRAITOR CANADAKEK MAN
It's called being a Sup Forumstard

It's a non-issue.

Don't call your President funny names

>butthurt liberal weenies still upset by the election take down their flag like a bunch of spoiled babies

>mouthbreathing retards who have literally nothing better to do swarm the campus because of their sacred cloth

Masshole here, we'd be better off if a meteor wiped em all off the face of the Earrh

It's called having standards, so it makes sense that you would be confused, given that you don't have any yourself.

Yes of course, in the land of freedom, you're entitled to your freedom of speech unless I happen to not like it which makes you unpatriotic and a Muslim, god bless murica.

No, it's called American values are objectively better than Muslim values by seeing what kind of countries each value system creates.

A vast majority doesn't give a shit about this stuff, most of us care about the problems in our own backyards(I live in Tennessee and I'm worried about the wildfires that keep popping up and the noticeable lack of rain in our area)

The media(on all fucking sides of the political spectrum), however loves to make mountains out of molehills to get pageviews/ratings on their websites/networks and will push this shit in everyone's face for attention.

Jesus Christ America, you can't go one day without a "protest" can you?

>use of freedom of speech that is against freedom of speech

If you don't see how fucking stupid that is you need to fuck off to tumblr right now my dude

>which makes you sexist racist white trash Trump supporter
Fixed. It's 2016.

>The thing about campus protesters is that they want their rights to be upheld but don't mind infringing others
This is the thing with everyone everwhere all the time.

Not him but Trump received more than 30% of the black vote. He beat Nixon I believe. So it's inaccurate to say only white trash voted for him.
This

It's more accurate to say that the white trash only voted for him

>30% of the black vote
Well, they're white now. Like Salon says, there's no such thing as a good Trump voter.

>white trash only voted for him
Isn't it funny. Liberals kept using identity politics against whites, and now they complain that poor whites vote en block like minorities.

>wahh people shouldn't be allowed to do things I don't like
>wahh people who are againts me doing things I like are ES JAY DUBBYAS!
If you don't see the hypocrisy in this you're a delusional retard

Steve sam and bucky would vote for trump

It's about respect. You and I might not give a damn about it, but I think it's best to respect the people who do. Like you said, it's a piece of cloth, it's not hurting anyone.

I'd like to think both have more important things to deal with.

youtu.be/a6vwXbQZvJo

who cares. not comics

Why did they take down the flag?

I bet you mourned the death of Castro too you Canadian piece of shit

>Trudeau shitposts on Sup Forums
He's faggy enough to do so

This is a Sup Forums thread.

I know Sup Forums can misuse the word, but this a definite Sup Forums-tier thread.

Sage and reported

the real question should be how will the Champions handle it

>reddit
>liberal
>doesn't know this right wing faggotry started on reddit and spread like wild fire after they invaded everything

Fuck off. We have this shit all day, er'ry day. We're tired of seeing this tedious horseshit that's been around since 2012.

>knowyourmeme

>bunch of nationalist rednecks bother people who read books and dislike nationalism
Good, Now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

They'd sign on with the college.

>Drumpf
I remember the times when I was twelve and I would use this sort of shit unironically.