WTF WHY

WTF WHY

THERES ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS
DONT DENY ME MY KARMA

Because he was terrible

Because he was fucking awful, just like the rest of that movie.

plebs detected

>use my thread I added in a quip as well
desparate

The only thing worse than capeshit is pretentious capeshit. Sorry user, but a pleb is you.

based Chad Whedon making DC great again

Because WB has no vision and solely makes movies based on youtube reaction videos

Ah, but a pleb in denial such as yourself is the worst kind of pleb.

WB backstabbed Snyder. The treachery is all but complete now. He had finished shooting months ago but WB has reshot almost all of it except the action scenes.

>Steppenwolf? Like the band?

Lex Luthor in BvS is the first capeshit mastermind villain that is actually fleshed out and who uses philosophical rhetoric to hide his insecurities and greed.

Little wonder the plebs who infest Rotten Tomatoes were turned off when they failed to comprehend him.

>Snyder won't promote the movie
>Whedon won't promote it either

JL is a corporate movie. It will probably make money because they will throw in a bunch of shit to appeal to everyone.

>look how deep i am with philosophy 101 speechifying

Whedon won't promote it because leftist journalists are bound to flame him and Snyder probably doesn't feel that motivated to get on the press tour again knowing how much the media hates him anyways and with a family to hold together.

It's weird how JL is turning out when they've also started to hire big shot directors for their upcoming films. Will they allow them freedom or will they come down on them like they came down on Snyder?

>caring about anything capeshit

he was shitty lex thats why

Exactly my point. Look how much you miss the point, completely mislead by the spoken word and failing to grasp the bigger picture. Lex is over and over again portrayed as a narcissist and power hungry. He will use whatever justification he'll need to overthrow Superman from his piedestal and claim that spot instead.

Militant atheists tend to be good at lying to themselves.

Luthor actually has a very good point. It's not even tips fedora shit, it's just a good observation.

Except he doesn't match any other iteration of Lex Luthor. The other versions of him wouldn't want to bring about the end of the fucking world because they lost one fucking fight. They'd want to live and turn a profit. He just comes across as cringey and unhinged. There's nothing remotely likeable about him.

When you're older you'll realize the words were just ripped from a well known philosopher

Ripped off of who? I want to read more of his work.

>Except he doesn't match any other iteration of Lex Luthor.
You mean the Donner Lex? Who had nothing to do with the original comic book Lex? BvS Lex shares more similarities with the original comic book Lex than fucking Gene Hackman does. Stop pretend like you care about the source material. It's obvious you are clueless about it.

He actually matches Donner's Lex, who was the worst Lex until BvS

Do you americans even learn philosphie during high school?

BOOOOOOOOO!

No he doesn't. Donner Lex is nothing like the first renditions of Lex. It was something Donner made up for his films.

read again

stfu , nerd faggot from reddit

No

I'm done with DCEU.
Fuck WB and hiring Whedon to fuck it up.
I'm moving onto a new genre.

Michael Rosenbaum > John Shea > Kevin Spacey > Gene Hackman > Eisenburger

Because Joss dosen't know kino when he sees it.

>philosphie
Do shitskins learn how to use indoor plumbing in school?

Why don't you answer him then, faggot. Nice argument but it ended with this shitty post.

I stand by saying that Batman V Superman should be treated as a standalone movie because god knows the franchise is gonna go out of its way to pretend it didn't happen as much as it can.

They're gonna marvelize the shit out of the DCEU, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman made that quite clear, so they're gonna do their best to wash their hands from Snyder's more experimental, artistic approach to it. They went and let fucking Joss Whedon direct Justice League. The last trailer already had his signature layer of blandness in its visuals. I expect them to drop Terrio too after Justice League.

DING DING DING DING DING
DING DING DING DING DING
DING DING DING DING DING

No, they have sorcery class

>I expect them to drop Terrio too after Justice League.
They already did. He's doing that Star Wars movie instead. It seems the Snyder era of DC films are over. It's been a good three films.

>WTF WHY
Because he was by far the worst thing about an already abysmal movie.

Almost as bad as Leto's Joker.

WW was more like Raimi Spider-Man or Donner Superman than current MCU.

All the Luthor scenes are replaced by Wonder Woman stuff, prove me wrong.
>that feel when no barechested Superman with beard and mustache fighting Steppenwolf

>Snyder
>artistic approach

Remove smart villains

Insert Quipbots.

Fuck having any sense of nuance to your story. WE WHEDON NOW.

lol

>Batman news

>quote reply without an argument
funnylookingface.jpg

I know, I shouldn't be too harsh on WW, it was a decent enough movie.

>the pay off to MoS, BvS and WW is dead in the water
I wish this meant something to the death of capeshit, but it only means that they'll try again in 3 years with new actors.

His shit work is enough argument what more do you need.

It's probably going to make billions. This is what they did to Wonder Woman aswell behind the scenes. SS was profitable as fuck aswell despite them showing an unwatchable film.

>Batman v. Superman
>The only time Jesse Eisenberg tries to act and he fucking falls on his face.

What was that lame-ass Heath Ledger wannabe shit?

That's kind of my problem with it, though. It's the fact that it's just decent. The only reason it gets so much praise is because it's better than the other 3 DC movies. But MoS, BvS and Suicide Squad were all fucking terrible so it's like praising a 10 year old for learning how to ride a bike with stabilisers. I agree that it's a decent movie, but in comparison to other superhero movies it doesn't feel like anything special.

It's shit in comparison to BvS and MoS. It's a masterpiece compared to the million Iron Man rehashes of the MCU.

That was the best character in BvS

>It's probably going to make billions.
Good luck with that. It has less than a month to make them before Last Jedi hits theaters and BTFOs JL to oblivion.

Did WB murder Snyder's child to save the DCEU?

They'll do that for Justice League 2. It'll be Brainiac

A month is more than enough time to earn its money.

Get rid of Ben next

it's just the writing that's good. jesse eisenberg is a little fucking shit. the movie would be 2 times better of luthor was played by dwayne johnson.

Is this your first time discussing blockbuster profits?

He looked good at the emmys

JESSE'S HAIR MOVED ON?

what the fuck are those log tits?

The absolute state of DC

Redditors can't even meme properly.

Still better than MCU desu.

But that's not saying much.

>Still better than MCU
>AIDS is better than Cancer!
Nothing more disgusting than manbabies white knighting huge bubblegum companies.

It's ok Pajeet we believe your shitposting as sincere.

fgt

>serious determined face
No that is the look of someone who forgot to eat his bran muffin this morning.

jesse eisenberg is movie cancer

Your picture cracks me up. It's like it's implying that your life is superior because your hairline is better, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Should be better since he's not standing up for hollywood actors on an alaskan fishing chat room.

Or white-knighting other posters. Amirite?

That's right. He's better than both of us, loser.

So you say he was good? What the holy fuck is wrong with you?

>WTF WHY
buy the special extended edition dvd, goy.

He looked like a teenager in a school play

Because he was a horrible Luthor

Its fucking generic cape shit, why are you mongrels even paying attention to this?

>It seems the Snyder era of DC films are over.

Good

stfu shill

it's cause whedon got caught casting couching actresses.

Fuck this movie

the fucking STATE of the DC cinematic universe.

I believe this is good. Wheadon is a better storyteller.

Liefeld told this weeks ago and DCucks got triggered

Yeah, I know. Next thing you know, they'll be tailoring their advertising specifically to appeal to paj-

Oh yeah.

Epicurus

Age of Ultron was terrible. It went from a must-see to maybe not even bothering with the BD rip. Worst part is how Sup Forums is sucking his cancerous dick.

Fuck I was actually enjoying this last month or so with no disneyshit and no capeshit

how soon will warner bros. restart their cinematic universe?

OW

I hated BVS, but it's still miles better than anything MCU is putting out.

except he doesn't because superman though strong is not all powerful.

If they do there's no hope for it because the people doing the bridge between DC and Warner now are all awful.

God damn this just proves this board is full of shit tasting faggots. Who even cares