Main character is touted as being "easy to relate to"

>main character is touted as being "easy to relate to"
>has kissed a girl before

Why haven’t you kissed a girl, user?

>You know, i never noticed before but your actually not the autistic slob everyone who bullied you said you were but actually a sensitive man who is objectively attractive

Why the FUCK are movies so unrealistic

>has friends
>has had sex
>has better than entry-level job

>comfy sweater
>coffee
>computer
>drawing tablet
This person is rich and has no business "acting" sad

>uhh, have you ever tried *not* being depressed
THIS IS NOT HELPFUL

don't forget
>can afford a gun

I have, it was your mom

>attractive women get captured/kidnaped by villains
>they dont get raped

Not OP but a kissless touchless virgin at ripe age of 27.
I never had the opportunity or a chance.

>suicidal thoughts everyday
>has a gun
>still alive

You had the opportunity, you just didn't want to take the risk

>I never had the opportunity or a chance.
Were you born in a bucket and left in the wilderness for 27 years?

No I had no opportunity, never knew any girls and they were never interested in me anyway.

Not really, i‘m just not fitting into society and nobody gives a shit.

Oh, fuck off. You'll beg for advice and then you'll tell us you've "tried everything," but nothing helps you.

You've tried therapy? You've tried cold approaches to make friends? You're in a club? You visit a cafe regularly? Do you go outside to ride a bike? Been hiking? Rock climbing? Fishing? Tried an mmo? Read a book a month? Restored a classic car? Tried spiritualism? Charity work? On a dating site? Tried a new hobby? Gone jogging? Tried exercising? Practiced a trade or craft? Have you left the house? Do you bother getting out of bed?

"I've tried everything to get better" though, fuck off sad sack, you don't want better, you want attention and pity

>Inb4 depressionfags who romanticize laziness

So you're deformed? Like elephant man deformed?

Why don't you own a lambo? Did you live before cars were invented?

Let's consider that I want a lambo in the first place. The fact that I, in my 27 years, don't own one or am not making a move to own one means that I didn't take any chance and acted oblivious to any opportunity to do so.

>why didn't you buy a million dollar car
Vs
>why didn't you try going outside and getting a hobby

Poor form, chap

>You've tried therapy?
Can‘t afford this shit and popping pills won‘t magically change me.

>You've tried cold approaches to make friends?
and people just tell me to fuck off

>You're in a club?
I was and even there I was excluded rather fast, at some point you just sit alone there and nobody cares.

>You visit a cafe regularly?
I did but everytime they didn‘t even remember what I ordered the last 7 years.

>Do you go outside to ride a bike?
No, can‘t afford one

>Been hiking?
There is nowhere to hike here

>Rock climbing?
No mountains here

>Fishing?
Killing animals is cruel

>Tried an mmo?
MMOs suck ass.

>Read a book a month?
Tried but I forget the content faster than I can read it so I gave up

>Restored a classic car?
I have no money for that

>Tried spiritualism?
Religion is for retards

>Charity work?
They don‘t allow me to do that because I fucked up big time.

>On a dating site?
Nobody ever replys

>Tried a new hobby?
Plenty but I‘m just not good at anything

>Gone jogging?
Yes but stopped when some nigger wanted to mug me

>Tried exercising?
I still do but there are just no gains

>Practiced a trade or craft?
Tried but failed hardcore at it

>Have you left the house?
Like 4 months ago

>Do you bother getting out of bed?
Somehow I do, but only to get to the computer

No i‘m not deformed, but not anywhere close to goodlooking either.

>popping pills won‘t magically change me
Oh yes, the prejudiced approach. That sure will help you with your problem.
With that and all the other excuses, you might as well just be an hero.

>implying I didn't
I have hobbies, it's just that they're all mostly solitary and pretty much entirely male dominated. Or are you suggesting going out and looking for hobbies that women enjoy, and then looking for areas and groups with women who enjoy that hobby for the express purpose of getting laid? How many of you normies ever had to put in massive conscious effort into changing who you are just for a shot at the fattest, ugliest girls around?

>just eat those pills and suddenly 27years of virginity vanish and you turn into a chad!

cool story bro

Then it's not a lack of chance or opportunity. You're probably just blind to them. It's pretty common when you're down.
I'm telling you, I had the same problem as a teenager and in the early 20's. I look like Shrek, but with narrow shoulders and I was able to get laid without drugging anybody or paying for it.

The main thing all these posts have in common is an extreme arrested development and an obsession with virginity and an odd idealized man that you view as some enemy and God. You have to step outside yourself and admit you're your own problem, either that or stop with line by line excuses as to why you're defective. If you want to paint a picture of yourself as Quasimodo then don't half ass it, remove yourself from all interaction and stop pretending to whine and "seek help," when all you want are more ears to bend.

Is that what they told you the pills do? Kek.
The pills just adjust your brain chemistry a bit, so you have at least a tiny bit of will power to get the ball rolling.
It's barely a gentle kick off, the rest is on you.
If you're depressed AND lazy you'll never change and never even kill yourself. Just brooding like an idiot on imageboards until your resources are depleted.

But I want a 10/10, everything below it is just disgusting

Oh, I more or less have. I just joined in because you was talking shit to my bros

Its not worth the effort and suicide isn‘t as hard to do as you imagine.

Yet you're still whining instead of justing letting it go.

One thing I still don't get though, where do fat, ugly, virginal defeatists get such massive egos to think that the world is what's wrong with their lives?

Because there is still ressources too leech from my parents. Once this drys up I take the helium way out.

Helium is a meme, retard. Do it like that /k/ OP and bathe yourself in chlorine gas.

Nah it works, Lungs don‘t know the difference between air and helium, you suffocate without the body noticing.

Best way to die, painless, fast and cheap.

I'm shy

Did you already buy it and made it?

Did someone come back from death to tell you that?
Well, I hope you learn about it before doing it and just crying to your mom like Alvin.

of course, its an awesome feel knowing you can just leave this gay earth whenever you want.

My biggest regret in life is wasting time helping people who refuse to help themselves. If you know you're this type of person, or if people tell you that, please don't bother seeking help, just save us all the time because we might be able to do good for someone who might actually try.

>being this uneducated about how the exit bag works

Yeah i know that feel. Until i actually try to hang myself and realised how really pussy i am. Hope you actually got balls for that and not just procratinating

You don't get defense mechanisms? Either you don't have them and you hate yourself into a suicidal state, or you do have then and you externality all those feelings of anger. It's redirecting the anger and disgust you would normally feel about yourself.

Truly enlightened chads have no rage and are content both with themselves and the world around them.

Like I said, once the ressources dry up its time to go and there is no other way.
I won‘t bother with the homeless life or the life of a wagecuck.

It's your way out, if you think that's as perfect as advertised, go ahead.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. "Some day, but not today". Know that, done that

The conditions that need to be met for me to suicide are clearly defined.

>getting kicked out = exit bag
>have to get a job = exit bag
>no parents to leech from = exit bag

If you're placing conditions now, you'll place conditions later and never do it. You just want attention. Oh, no, I'm sure the depressed virgin worm has very strong conviction and will definitely not chicken out.

That's how is it in your fantasy. You don't realize what mental gymnastics your own brain makes to prevent self harm until you make a try.

>If you're placing conditions now, you'll place conditions later
Thats wrong tho, they‘re clearly defined and there are no other conditions to place when one of them happens.

I won‘t bother with being homeless, I wouldn‘t survive anyway so might as well take my already build Suicide Kit and end the suffering fast.

Maybe if you‘re a normalfag, I don‘t have these instincts and I don‘t fear death as much as you do.
For me its just the next logical step.

Be honest with yourself, mate. If you had such a strong will and was so sure of yourself you didn't even end up being NEET

> I don‘t have these instincts and I don‘t fear death as much as you do.
Remind you that you are still alive

But I always wanted to be a NEET, working is for retards. I‘d rather be comfy.

Because the conditions are not met.
Once they are i‘m gone bro.

If you had that level of conviction you wouldn't be a loser like you are. You already resigned yourself to the deed and to the fact that one day it will be necessary, in the sense you live on borrowed time. It is an inevitability, or so you claim. Yet, you continue to subsist, and you will do so until you lose your bodily autonomy and die in pain in a convalescent home. You don't have the guts to answer the door for pizza but you've got the guts to take your own life, don't kid yourself.

When the last few things that I enjoy are gone (when the conditions are met) then there is no reason for me to continue with life.
Must be really hard for a normalfag to understand this.

No, it's easy for us to understand because unlike you I go outside and have met and talked to countless numbers of people of all walks of life, you don't realize how neatly you fit into a little stereotyped cookie cutter package. See you in 80 years when you fail to look the trigger, my man.

You are the normalfag my friend. A normie is the person you're talking to. A normalfag is a weirdo like you who, well, is a weirdo, but has a strange religious reverence, fear, and disdain for the "normality" that you can't comprehend. Same as any other -fags, they're just fans of their prefix.

Women aren't girls user
Did you miss out on teen love?

>not knowing chanlingo

Kill yourself newfag retard

It's before your time but please make an effort to fit in.

Lots of people ITT that don't understand reality.

Eat well, exercise often, drink plenty of water, have a healthy social life, and stop drinking/smoking/doing drugs, and I fucking dare you to tell me you're depressed. Depression doesn't cripple your ability to do those things, you just think it does. Believe me, i've been there, and i know how difficult it is, but all depression is is a network of behavioral/emotional patterns, and you CAN break them despite what your local psychiatrist tells you. Embrace the discomfort of forcing yourself to do the shit I listed instead of trying to be safe and cozy all the time until you don't have to force yourself anymore and it becomes second nature; you can't grow otherwise you actual fucking idiot. You deserve to be depressed if you won't even try to change your paradigm around honestly

No thanks, too much work and too little reward

What makes you think your brain and body won't reward you eventually if you put down the can of coke and instead drink a tall glass of water? Or eat an apple instead of a box of oreos?

No. The reality is I was screwed from the start. I'm not stupid. I'm not useless. Just because I don't buy into scams of education and work don't make me worse than any other person. I'm not even bitter, I'm just smarter than anyone who can't see how the game is rigged against the smartest, most potential members of society. I'm deliberately kept down and in check. Women don't like me because they were told not to like me and I can't help that. There's no point in trying because it's all a joke anyways. That's reality.

How do you convince yourself you're deserving of love, that you're worth it? Your suggestions are sound but some of us come from tragic abuse in which our sense of selves were decimated.

>just bee urself lmao
t. never been depressed

Describe tragic abuse, for morbid curiosity

How could you possibly get that from his post? You need to CHANGE, not be yourself. Yourself is a gross, over weight bitter, bad mannered, bad habit, over opinionated, egotistical, uneducated, uncultured jerk who doesn't leave the house. Being yourself is what starts all your problems to begin with.

If you're a well adjusted and intelligent individual though by all means ignore this accusation

Unless you were born with low functioning developmental problems or a severe physical deformity you'll have to explain how you aren't just sabotaging yourself.
This is what going to a psychiatrist might help with.
Who are you quoting? Being yourself is the opposite of what I recommend. I've been on effexor for the past 3 years. My biggest mistake was getting on these godforsaken pills because everyone around me told me I had something fundamentally wrong with my brain that I would have to deal with (read: be complacent with) for the rest of my life, and it was only until I got fed up (read: grew up) and decided to completely rework my living habits. slowly, of course. You can't change your life overnight. Change one little thing everyday until it grows and grows. You are in control. Fuck this stupid new age attitude of complacency.

guys, I think I'm really fucking close.
never attempted but I've found myself more than one time with a belt around my neck.

sustained childhood physical, emotional and sexual abuse that left me disabled
not memeing or looking for sympathy or whatever, but that kind of thing destroys the ego/self and people/relationships, no matter how easy they are on the surface, become overwhelmingly anxiety inducing as you're conditioned to think and expect the worst.

>This is what going to a psychiatrist might help with.
It's helped, sort of. And I try. It's just really difficult to push past what you term the complacency and actually value myself.

but i actually do appreciate your insight, good posts so far and I'm glad u made the change

Based anxiety, removing gay babies from the world since like 1992 when it was invented

This works for most people who claim they're depressed, but not all of them. Sometimes it's just a burden you carry that won't go away, with patience and grit being your only option.

>be in elementary school
>sit next to ugly girl
>she suddenly kisses me on the cheek
>everyone laughs
>lose my shit and punch her in the face and drag her down from her chair while pulling her hair out
>kick her a couple times in the face
>no kisses since then

Do I still count as kissless?

When you do it make sure rope is as close to jaw as possible. It would be painless

go back to your containment board, sage goes in all fields

>I forget the content faster than I can read
Shit, this is literally me. By the time I was halfway through the Hitchhiker's Guide series I couldn't even remember anything from the first couple books, and now I can't remember anything but a couple key plot points and characters. This really puts me off reading desu

>I'm depressed and nothing I do works towards remedying that
>what why would I even try the things happy people do, that never works!