Are Leviathans Lovecraftian kino?

Are Leviathans Lovecraftian kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NM9kO9Glf3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah that's so weird

I really lost interest around this season, I kept watching until they had underground library base going on. Show felt pretty unrecognizable from the first season small scale adventures. Is there any worth in seeing what they're up to now? how many seasons is there?

No reddit, they're not.

>Is there any worth in seeing what they're up to now?
Nope. It's repeating the same old shit over and over with different new bbegs that are just reskins.
>how many seasons is there?
11+ and still going

Sup Forums will tell you it gets better but it honestly doesn't, and it still is unrecognizable, perhaps even more

they went so far as to use parallel universes now

Dick Roman was pretty kino, too bad he was largely wasted.

It's gotten pretty stale. I liked it better when it was a "monster of the day" and they would showcase obscure monsters from ancient mythologies. A lot of stuff you'd never heard of even.

Now, it's just " Sam, we gotta save the world again. Let's go get a burger first"

Every season, the world or the universe is at stake. Enough

Every once in awhile we get moments like this though: youtube.com/watch?v=NM9kO9Glf3k

Need more of it though.

Their mom was a milf though. Only plus side to the latest arc

Fucking hell.

If chuck writes fanfics of him and his sister fucking, does that make it real?

They could have been but they decided they still looked human in purgatory for some fucking reason

Seriously how hard would it have been to show a big shadow or something

Fuck what the show has become glad I dropped after season 8 finale

getting upset by the word lovecraftian is more cringe than the word itself kek

Amara is not for lewd

I wanted more demon blood Sam and the entire arc with dean and the blade becoming a demon was kino

>this many unironic Supernatural fags

>Amara and Mary sex scene when?

You don't have to be a fawning girl to appreciate at least the first 2 seasons, they also fulfill a somewhat niche setting.

I'm in the minority here, but I liked how the Leviathans were slowly but surely creeping their way into making humans into docile food. I know the demons already did something similar to this during Seasons 4 & 5 with the apocalypse arc and spreading the Croatoan virus, but the Leviathans were far more sneaky than demons. Plus the Leviathans could naturally counter Angels which made it Rock-Paper-Scissors.

When was Michael on Supernatural?

I agree they just sort of dropped the ball with the tone/charlie

Cain was probably the last good addition to the show

But that whole thing led to the stupidest death scene ever of the most beloved character

Reminder that he's still there

so?
the very concept of an immortal soul is the worst thing imaginable
doesn't matter if you're in heaven doing what you want to do or in lucifers cage being bitch slapped by Micheal, eternity is eternity

ADAM DIDN'T MOVE ON?

Why did they never bring him up again