Who should become the new pope when Francis is kill? What papal name should he choose?

Who should become the new pope when Francis is kill? What papal name should he choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi the 1st.

Pope Adolf III

Bill Donahue from the Catholic League.

Peter
Heir to Benedict.

Cuckholio

If i had my wish it would be Cardinal Burke as Pius XIII. Arinze would be good too, so would Sarah, Scola, Pell, Ouellet, or Erdő. You better pray with all your might it's not Chaput, Forte, Wuerl, Tagle or Schonborn.

That Polish dude.

The current guy is your boy, Argentina.

Oh, and Cds. Vingt-Trios and Napier are also good choices.

Pope Gimesmedatmuddafucka De firs

literally who FUCKING CARES!?

KING NIGGER

i should be next pope. i would take the name Pope Urban IX. I would finish the good work of Urban II

Peter Turkman as Pope Innocent XIV

Francis won't have a successor

There is no new pope. This is the LAST POPE. According to the ancient prophecy of Saint Malachi.

He is not even a real Pope. HE is from South America. True Popes must be European. This current guy is the anti Christ, satan has been born in human form and seized control of the one true church.

Information about "The Last Pope" prophecy. (12th century)

irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421

Pope kemon

>Pope Innocent XIV
I see what you did there.

Hopefully some ultra-conservative African.

And when Pope Francis dies and is replaced, what will you say when yet another one of your spoopy medieval "prophecies" is proven to be nonsense?

Who could save the world if we gave him more funding for dem programs n shit.

>pope innocent

i see..

what you did there xDDDDDDDDD

Underrated

You should be intellectually sterilized tbqh familia.

Dindus Nothingus Thurdus

Cardinal Sarah or Cardinal Burke. I would have chosen PiXIII, but the jews at HBO have preemptivey killed that name, by choosing it for their new anti Catholic show which will depict the pope as a young bisexual amoral atheist.

I'm praying for Cardinal Sarah. I know Sup Forums will shit on him for being black but he's really conservative and he understands the Muslim menace.

Black pope when?

I don't get it...

He's Innocent because he dindu nuffin

i still miss my boi jp the 2nd