Clearly
It might even be a dude

>it might even be a dude

hopefully not

>he likes 3D
Disgusting.

Who is this? I want to kiss her.

And? Also checked.

WERE BEING KIKNVADED BY Sup Forums WE MUIST RETALITAE ANGD COORIDIANTE MY TV RBROTHERS , POL AND A AND B CANT DISRESPECT US FOR THIS LONG AND GET AWAY WITH IT brothers

fuck off retard

>This man looks cuter and more feminine than most girls Iv'e met

Men make better Women than actual Women do. This is a fact.

Asuka Langley Soryu falls in love with Shinji Ikari.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with Shinji's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Shinji, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Shinji's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Asuka's own AU self, Asuka Shikinami Langley, who is perfectly aware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, THIRD IMPACT ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the KIMOCHI WARUI.

nah, it's clearly like some cute slav chick.

really, slav girls are the only white girls who have any business ever cosplaying as anime characters. they are really built for it.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

THICC

FINDS

As far as the Asuka vs Rei question, normally I go more for the shorter hair look that Rei has, but Rei is too sleepy and passive and seems like a Water Sign. Whereas Asuka has that firey thing that is cute and if she looks like OP pic, then definitely her.

I think I do come down to Asuka. And I'm not normally a redheads guy.

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

She's a really good Asuka. I hate seeing basic cosplay whores playing a character who's supposed to be 13. She totally has the face for it.

HAHAHA LOOK! HE IS HOLDING A CELL PHONE! LE EPIC KEIT-AI REFERENCE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LELELELE

LEEEEL FINDS A WAY AMIRITE MY LE KOMER/a/DES? HAHAHA WOOOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS POSTING AND GOING TO r/keitai TO POST THIS CLASSIC MOMENT

HOLY SHIT SUCH A FUNNY FUNNY MEME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS IM GONNA CUM IM CUMMING UPVOTES MY LELS ARE IJ ORBIT LE XD THE KEITAI MEME IS JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS FOR SOME REASON IM TOTALLY NOT FROM REDDIT

Asukas personality in Reis body would be objectively best girl

Like that makes any difference.

Sohryuu is referring to the name of a japanese aircraft carrier employed during the World War II.

As is the case with AYANAMI, which is taking its name from a destroyer also deployed during WWII by the japanese empire.

Seems a bit on the nose unless there's a subtle message that I'm missing.

Terrible. Apply yourself.

what do you think her anus smells like?

Stinky poop!