youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=10R4S7MbmmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitty show, rick and morty is way better

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

roll

The opening is legit good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ

Is this really only getting more exposure now because of that shitty meme?

It's getting more exposure because R&M is getting shoehorned into Sup Forums when it's Sup Forums by kiddies, and oldfags are sitting them on their knees for a lesson in quality, which is being accepted.

We should probably remind them of more ancient, more valuable treasures as well.

Reminder

>Your thoughts are about as deep as a bowl of soup, and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spoon!

Say what you want about me, but leave the soup out of it

xavier literally never says any of that

If you love soup so much why don't you marry soup?

hush. I'm doing something. delete this post.

you can't make me post anything facist!

Because I'm already married to JUSTICE

I can't, I'm already married to justice

do you read your own posts? you sound like a massive faggot

not that xavier isn't better than r&m

No, my language simply intimidated people of lesser intelligence such as yourself.

>Sup Forums ironically hypes Pickle RIck
>episode airs and constantly have to say it's shit
>someone says XRA is better than Rick and Morty
>Sup Forums latches on to it and pretends to like it out of spite

It's shit too and you know it.

Yeah... only a blind girl would marry you

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

XRA deals with more advanced concepts than R&M, often times strung together in fleeting poetic dialogue and coexisting with shit being thrown at a wall, so that it tends to fly over the heads of people who either have poor comprehension or little philosophical education. It parodies new age philosophy while exploring ontology, and has a lot of linguistic quips that reflect an understanding of relativistic experiences. Relativism is actually the underlying theme of the entire series, as it not only comes up regularly within the plots and dialogue but is revealed in the last scene to be intrinsic to the concept of the main character, who is nothing but a perception. Some single sentences of dialogue seem as though hours were spent writing them, sometimes wrapped up in multiple layers of satire. This is another reason why the show's depth tends to escape many viewers, they are unable to unravel the cryptic and poetic dialogue and understand the philosophical references and social commentary, not to mention being distracted by things that seem random or absurd, and presuming there lies nothing beyond this.

Rick and Morty on the other hand deals with a range of science fiction topics that have already been explored in other series or popular culture, and doesn't touch ontology, epistemology, phenomenology, etc. It's a good show when it doesn't have it's head up it's ass with drama, pop culture, and "omg so true!" humor, but XRA is "smarter".

ass

>tfw Aeon Flux will never get a reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=10R4S7MbmmY

>M-Morty *URP* your parents are idiots
>Everyone is *vomits* sheeple except me, w-wake up everyone
>G-God isn't real *BURRRRP* Morty, stop believing what your parents t-tell you.

picked up

Which Sims game is this from?

>speaking for others and general Sup Forums tier we-speak
>implying xavier isn't Sup Forums as well

faggot

It would be senseless to show these children and transplants a live action series or anime in response to their western cartoon spamming, so we show them a gem from their own ill-fitting parameters. Run along, little pup. Someday you won't have to have things explained to you using simple language and puppets.

i put that point second because it's the least important one

you still sound like a huge faggot based on your word choice

but i'm probably getting baited at this point

Your first "point" was ignored because it's a language choice only more recent users use, since anyone who's been here long enough knows that boards have a culture and users identify with these cultures. It wasn't worth responding to, but if you insist I put my magnifying glass over it I will, in that educating you might improve the board state. A million specks of dust make a mountain after all.

What you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance when meeting an intellectually superior being, so to avoid the pain you are experiencing you are concluding that I am an "x", in this case "faggot" and "baiting", to dismiss the painful thought of inferiority.

I really liked XRA but I don't get this joke.

Formerly Chuck's

Giuseppe's feed and seed
(Formerly Chuck's)

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

I don't care for sneedposting but you are just as bad.

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

SQUATTERS RIGHTS

personified

Why don't you kill yourself instead

8 is the only way

Xra is a good show because it makes you think.

Rick and Morty is mostly bad because it forces you to take it's view on x

It also helps that xra is more free flowing and feels more like a ytp on acid then a traditional cartoon/animation

I like Rick and Morty but I can only count the good episodes on one hand it often comes off as simplistic and preachy but when it's good it's great.

I found xra had more depth to it especially in the comedy side of things whereas Justin roiland humor while servicable literally just devolves into poopoopeepee fart jokes with "high concepts " like sci fi propping them up.

Also let's not forget the actual character development in r&m is extremely cringe

The writers love to bash the audience over rthe head because dumb mothbreathing normies can't understand complex humor

>Xra is a good show because it makes you think
Yeah, if your IQ is under 80

>angry R&M fedoras screeching

Don't they literally meet the devil one time?

as long as we are bringing back dead shows to compare with R&M...
Does anyone remember the PJs?
back then I thought it was a show about black sewer dwellers that built a subterranean home because they weren't welcome on the surface.
That intro was misleading as hell