Lets talk movie accidents

sup Sup Forums

found this video of interesting helicopter deaths on film sets.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWrr_lg7ycs

some of them i didn't know. what are some nasty movie accidents you know about? preferably with pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1987-05-31/news/mn-9288_1_helicopter-crash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Paul Walker die shooting Fast & Furious? I dunno if there are images.

no fag. he died driving like an asshole on a freeway

articles.latimes.com/1987-05-31/news/mn-9288_1_helicopter-crash

A Philippine Air Force helicopter hired for the filming of a Chuck Norris movie about Vietnam plunged into Manila Bay on Saturday, killing four Filipino soldiers and injuring five other people.

The only production crew member injured, identified by authorities as West German Max Motschmann, had been hired by Cannon Film Group, producers of the film, to assist in filming a scene for "Missing in Action III" in Puerto Azul, a resort southwest of Manila.

But Mike Hartman, the film's associate producer, said Saturday from Manila that Motschmann had not been authorized by Cannon to ride in the helicopter, which crashed early Saturday (3:30 p.m. Friday Los Angeles time).

Not Hired to Ride in Copter

"We hired him for a few days, but not to ride in the helicopter," Hartman said. "He wasn't supposed to be on the helicopter. He rode on the helicopter because of his previous knowledge of people from the air force."

Orson Welles fell down a staircase and broke his ankle while filiming Citizen Kane. Does that count? He directd the rest of the film in a wheelchair.

That's like every Jackie Chan film ever. He broke his ankle jumping onto a hovercraft in Rumble in the Bronx and had to wear this special shoe-looking sock thing over his cast to hide his injury for the rest of the shoot.

bump

It's a huge selling point to a film if anyone's died in its production nowadays. Back in the day, they tried to completely hide any fatalities... right up until like the 90s. The Crow was the first one to really turn a guy dying into a cash cow.

is that the bronx injury?

those numbers

I heard about this one recently where they were shooting on a train track with one of those walled bridge things and a train crept up on them and when they were aware of it, they had to run away really quickly and one of the camerwomen tried to grab her equipment before the train came and got run over

This guy got a bullet in the head shooting a John Woo film.

OP video was fucking awesome

they should just say its their tho. its obvious and they look like theyre trying to trick us now. fuck that

i like your numbers

schwarzenegger and cosby raped a bunch of people, probably

i dont think schwarzenegger has ever been accused of raping anyone you dumb shit

artie said on stern that tom cruise broke his dick on the set of jerry maguire

artie is a reliable source

How is he still alive though? Doesn't he have a metal plate in his head too? Also
>checked

Artie says that Stern's an arsehole because he won't contact him like a friend should.

Well, by that standard, none of us have friends. What the fuck does he want? Interaction?

I heard Brooke Shields farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.

Dude that list... I saw Insee Thong when i was a kid and my Thai granny was all like - you know that text says the star died doing this bit and i was like whaaa

*slap*

I wonder how Artie is doing with his football picks

ugh why is this so hot

>found

Stop shilling your shitty list youtube channel

Check this out sometime. It's a miracle that it was even made and watching it is tense as fuck because the whole thing is just an accident waiting to happen. Numerous people were mauled by cats, ranging from someone getting straight up scalped to "lesser" injuries like broken bones and bite wounds.

dem some sexy numbers,