Was this cancelled? Or did it just end? This was pretty entertaining. Does it not have a continuation...

Was this cancelled? Or did it just end? This was pretty entertaining. Does it not have a continuation? Are the other DnD Comics any good? Are there any other comics like this? The closest thing that comes to mind is Demon Knights

>Was this cancelled?

permanent hiatus

>Does it not have a continuation?

sadly it did not

>Are there any other comics like this?

Pathfinder's a good read and just started it's 6th story arc. Check out the first Dark Waters Rising. I story timed it all a while back

>permanent hiatus
How is this different from cancellation?

well for starters it hurts more

>Jim Zub
Eh, is this really good? I mean Thunderbolts is pretty shit.

Haven't read Tbolts so I can't comment on that but I felt he got a pretty good handle on fantasy

is the New 52 Sword of Sorcery any good?

It tried to do more to flesh out the Points of Light setting of Nentir Vale and present that setting than the fucking game books.

I greatly disliked 4E, but liked the implied new setting they were trying to put together for the edition.

>>permanent hiatus
>How is this different from cancellation?

Basically, either writer or artist had to do other things, or they couldn't come to terms with the IP owner or whatever.

It theoretically could come back, but it's not likely.

LIke Half Life 3

>Haven't read Tbolts so I can't commen

It's a subpar Image edgy book in 2016. Also, everyone is OOC.

>writer or artist had to do other things

John Rogers decided to focus on TV. Which is depressing. I mean, I like his shows, but I really want more of this book.

>. Which is depressing. I mean, I like his shows, but I really want more of this book.

At least it's not a TV guy going to comics.

Also, we got new Grimjack and John Sable 10 years after the cancellation, so there's hope for niche books.

He was a TV guy first. He bounces between the two. Expect him to go back to comics for a year or two after The Librarians is over.

Pathfinder is not a good read btw. It's a crappy fantasy comic with horrendous art (and the D&D one didn't have great art in the first place). Not a patch on Fell's Five.

I enjoy it primarily because Zub's D&D comic is focused on one of the best D&D video game characters: Minsc & Boo from Baldur's Gate.

I enjoy the Pathfinder comic, it's not great, but it's fun.

Jim Zub's D&D comic is mostly great for Minsc and Boo from the old Baldur's Gate game. And if you never heard them before, just understand that this is a ranger with a Hamster as his animal companion.

For old comics, the classic Advanced Dungeons and Dragons comic from DC is also a pretty good read.

Of course, there's also things like Order of the Stick and Rat Queens, but they're more inspired than directly based on the RPG.

Still, Fell's Five is the best.

Fells five feel 100% like a dnd group right down to the passive aggressive banter

Minsc was a barbarian though

I was just researching the same thing the other day. I really liked the series, although the art was mixed, the writing was top notch for an adventure comics, with nice character developement/background and overarching story elements.

If you're looking for a Fell's Five replacement I would recommend Dungeon Meshi over anything here

He has one level of Barbarian IIRC, but mostly he's a ranger last I checked. Hence the animal companion.

>Dungeon Meshi
Might as well recommend Overlord or Log Horizon while you're at it.

Why? I don't think either of those are anything like as good as Dungeon Meshi, and particularly I think they lack the super good party dynamics that Fell's Five does have.

It was either mention those or put in a
>>Sup Forums
and leave it at that.

Otherwise, yeah, Dungeon Meishi is a quircky little series.

Dungeon Meshi is a really good quirky little series. I'm not gonna get too hung up on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, dungeoneering party comics are rare enough on either side.

>It tried to do more to flesh out the Points of Light setting of Nentir Vale and present that setting than the fucking game books.
>he never read any of the 50+ dragon magazine articles on the PoL setting

I don't think it really lasted long enough for that to be determined. Didn't even complete one story arc IIRC

It was a great comic of unsurpassed quality.
Dwarven work

FUCK THE SUBSCRIPTION DIGITAL MODEL OF D&D INSIDER! ESPECIALLY WHEN ARTICLES DISAPPEARED FROM IT OVER LICENSING ISSUES.

>He didn't share an account with his group just for the character builder/compendium
>He didn't pirate the dragon magazine issues anyway

>Pathfinder's a good read
LIES

Doesn't the comic have two of the iconics turn out to be lesbians?
It's the Paladin isn't it?

John Rogers is one of those writers legitimately too good to be stuck writing comic books.

I'd suggest you check out the third Blue Beetle's original run, since the character was created by Rogers and it's a fucking fantastic run that was absolutely butchered in the nu52 and even the Rebirth doesn't have the same magic.

I disagree, Pathfinder is very good indeed. Fell's Five is just better, though.

Why is XLR8 in Green Lantern?

it's the cleric

The cleric Kyra and the elf thief Merisel get into a girl on girl relationship, yes. It's generally handled pretty well and is rather cute. Literally no one makes a big deal out of it.

>6th
But Worldscape is v4 no?

Dark Waters Rising
Of Tooth and Claw
City of Secrets
Origins
Hollow Mountain
Worldscape

>Kyra
Well it has my attention now.

I wonder if that'll get referenced in the artworks of the rule books

Is Hollow Mountains out as a trade yet?

came out last september

Never underestimate a minature giant space hamster, even when you're a fucking dragon

Well shit, I didn't find any mention of those on vaious wikis, when I looked up that stuff some weeks ago.

Turns out there's 2 Origins #5 on libgen, but the cover for one of them says #6 so they probably uploaded #6 before DR&Q released an (F).