youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00
uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

You'd literally get killed driving that here

Can't tell if true believer or edgelord

Whatcha think is in there?

ashes

In your Orwellian shithole, you'd get killed for even THINKING about driving it.

what the fuck man, thats quite literally her own country's flag

How do vehicles like that not get pulled over by the popo for shosho their racism on their vehicoco?

Do you crave the sweet taste of real freedom?

She believes in the European superstate

Yeeeeep!

Jej

(((her))) country

im an argentinian nigger man, why do you expect so much from me?

Is that an Oregon license plate?

>Went to Germany
>Go drinking one night with co-workers
>Other American with me notices one guy drinking A LOT
>Drunkingly asks him if his father was a U-boat
>No one talks to us for the next 3 months we were there

Fucking Germans don't have a sense of humor no matter what the era is.

A Nazi in full regalia on a motorcycle and a bunch of primed red, white and black confetti launchers.

Cool car Hitler, wanna bring it to the white house?

nu-germans are the worst.
Me and my friends would've just heiled at you.
Germans not playfully being a little nazi is like if your favourite band has a concert but they refuse to play all their evergreens and instead play their faggy new album, even as encore.
Fuck nu-germans.

americans in the last thread said yes, Oregon.

No, you guys are white.

fuck of maymay'er. we are here to discuss politics

FIVE HUNDRED KEKS

Our friend who was there before told us not to mention anything WWII around people. So the guy with me was being a smart-ass to test out that theory. Figured most Germans were chill, but I know alot were liberal where we were.

Sej post Jens, vil du tage den med til Christiansborg?

IF YOU SIEG SOMETHING, HEIL SOMETHING

Because the owner is black. We had s similar thread a couple of days ago.

IT BURNS IT BURNS

The nigger Depot thread?

bump

ill never understand this

germany really isnt a nation anymore

OP where did you find this pic? This is the second similar photo I've seen today and all I can find are imgur threads on this.

Free vaccinations for the disabled.

Pretty much a 100% guarantee that guy in the truck is armed.

Not even one mention or guess? Shameful Sup Forums, absolutely shameful.

If I as an American came to Germany and dressed like a nazi would I get arrested? I'm not worried about numales attacking me, they hit like women.

That the guy.

This is amazing, does he do roadside cremations??

Checked

Me

>Gas Jew
>Nuke Israel

Kek, perfect response.

>American thinking foreign laws don't apply to him
>American thinks his meme government will protect him when he breaks laws

Americans are the shittiest tourists because they seriously are this arrogant. Not respecting a culture you're visiting is literally sandnigger tier.

That's you. A fucking sand nigger.

That said.

Heil Hitler

Not if you claim to be Muslim.

Also checked

I like you, I'll gas you last.

God I hate that fucking picture.

John 8:32
You will learn the truth, and the truth will set you free.

What

the

Fuck

Is that picture

Thanks for assuming I think laws don't apply to me. I am asking because I don't know the laws regarding something like that. I'm sorry I worded it so poorly that it triggered you though, mountain kike.

Please explain this

My senior school used to a trip to Germany (this was like 10 years ago). Upon arriving just beyond the German border, some kid screamed heil hitler and did the nazi salute, while the border security were searching the coach. The police were called and the whole group was tiled to leave Germany. My old senior school stopped doing trips to Germany after this. Most Germans have no sense of humor.

You know your country is bad when Mexico can call it a shithole without immense shitposting

lol

B-ben . . ? I-is that y-you . . . ?

Can vouch

>Lived in Minnesota for a couple years.
>Best friend visits me
>Take him downtown for drinks
>Meet 8/10 German QTs
>invite us back to their hotel
>riding the light rail to their stop
>friend jokes about them forcing us on a train to an unknown location for presumed gassing
>i kek'd
>they were pissed
>retract their invite
>proceed to drunkenly exclaim they detest nazi actions
>bus full of nig nogs
>one yells "fuck hitler and germany"
>triple kek
>well worth the wasted pussy

>bootlicker
Every time I see this word I feel like it's a nigger saying it. Are you a nigger user?

Why are germans so butthurt all the time? Is it a germanic thing?

>mountain kike.

It's probably because they have been drinking the white guilt Jew coolaid since the end of ww2. Also the two major wars (ww1 and ww2) they lost and were subsequently blamed for probably doesn't help.

False. The reasons is literally because Germans have no sense of humor at all. They're an entire race of autists.

Unlike the mighty Swiss. Our sense of humour is renknown.

wtf is wrong with you Svizra

well said.

>we insulted the country we traveled to
>they kicked us out
>but why???

What is wrong with you?

>tfw words can get you murdered

I love America

I was in New York, NYE 2010.

>drinking on boat with gf
>party finishes
>meet some german couple on the way back to the hotel
>sharing a bottle of brandy they had
>ask where in germans where they are from
>nuremberg
>'oh where the war crime trials were'
>german gets pissed, walks off
> I kept the brandy

In America you just get murdered for accidentally walking down the wrong street. Or anytime anywhere any of your millions of millions of millions of niggers and spics decide to forcefully demand reparations for your slavery action

>living in a city
>living in a coastal state

user, those people deserve all of the bad things that happen to them.

>her own country
she's not into countries..
one world order

I wasn't there, had one friend who was on the trip so I heard about it afterwards, also how is kicking out 30ish 13 year olds on a school trip the rational response to one of them being slightly offence. Also what about that situation required the police to be called? Nobody was in any danger. That's literally SJW teir behaviour, throwing a tantrum because someone hurt your feelings.
I wouldn't even care that much but now they have mass Muslim rape attacks and try to ignore them, but one white kid commits a speech crime and its out the country for a whole group, you have to see how this is literally retarded.

>joined murrican muhreens to get citizenship (needed somewhere to go with nuclear physics degree)
>get redpilled on gommies
>in free-time would read up about politics
>slowly redpill
>redpill complete
>leave muhreens
>get job in murrica
>ffward a year
>visit family in Germany
>politics brought up
>just because I was American right, I was far right in their eyes
>they freaked out when I told them I owned a pistol
>freaked out even more when my little brother asked me to take him to a range sometime
>lefty father mad as hell
>asked me why I needed a pistol
>entire family triggered
>mfw when little bro came to visit me we shot that pistol
>mfw parents called me telling me I was poisoning his mind
>mfw

Most whites know not to go to those places. We get accused of gentrification, but it's all good

All the Germans I met while I did an exchange program were all pretty red pilled about immigrants and the like

This was even before the migrant fiasco

After browsing /d/ for so long, this doesn't really phase me, it's kind of eh.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Can Euros just join the marines and get citizenship?

Good job, gotta redpill you younger siblings.

You gotta do 4 years, but yeah if you serve you get in. Partly why the US army is overrun with spics. But then again,
>being an army puke

I was offered a free trip to Germany.
Turned it down, I don't want to visit somewhere that will arrest me for holding an opinion.

No. I am dual-citizen and followed that path. You need to have burger citizenship to join military.

Maybe you can join if you have green-card? But I do not know

You have to be a legal resident first. It expedites citizenship though.

uscis.gov/military/citizenship-military-personnel-family-members

>Greece didn't pay and got released anyway

Jesus christ my man, tone it down

Feel sorry for this. You should have visted munich, bayreuth or passau and if you really like cool people around Saxon. There is a good Chance for the people there to actualy be more relaxed, if those topics are concernet.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO HIM?

youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

Well yeah.

Good job, shame you couldn't red pill the rest of your family, I have been red pilling mine for a few years now. They are coming around to my way of thinking faster now that Europe is flooded with violent Muslim shit skins.
It's hard to deny reality when it's sitting right in front of them daily.

Quality GET.
>fuck hitler and germany
Fucking lol

shes polish mate.

That's fucking hilarious. Only a weird fuck like me would think that's funny.

Artist?

I had this in Cuba
>having drinks with group including one german
>make jokes about race cause I'm Australian yo
>german gets so butt flustered he literally wanted to fight me
The rest of the night the group just kinda left him alone cause he was a wanker

Chill sven just drink some semen to calm ya down

This hurts a lot

>>make jokes about race cause I'm Australian yo
Don't ever change. Sincerely.