Caterpillar is fucked

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/06/caterpillar-hires-h-1b-foreign-graduates-fires-300-american-professionals/

Problem with america, we fire Americans and hire foreigners.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/06/caterpillar-hires-h-1b-foreign-graduates-fires-300-american-professionals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stick it to the man, don't give back your tools if you get laid off.

Glad I'm not the only one pissed about this here.

This needs to stop

It's called the free market, if a bunch of poo-in-loos can replace you you've fucked up in life and deserve noting

What game is that?

Caterpillar has been slowly bleeding out since around 2010. China was their major growth market and not only have things slowed dramatically, their tech was stolen and is now being cheapshit knocked-off there anyway. Short it.

Kek

What the fuck is caterpillar?

Trump Simulator
>Border DLC

I fucking hate this retarded argument. It's like something straight from Trudeau. THE POOS CAN BE HIRED FOR A THIRD OF A PRICE YOU CANADIAN RETARD!

It reminds me of an anime i saw (can't remember the name) where there's a dystopian future and societies are powered by devils or something... and the protagonist dude was a clone of lucifer .... uhhh i wish i remembered the name.

At my previous job, like 60% of IT people were poo in the loos brought directly from India. And then half of the total global IT staff were in India itself..

Good, these are the same cocksuckers who laugh at the white working class and say stuff like "hurr I'm an educated professional my job is safe" or "if your job is taken by an immigrant then you're dumb lol". Now they're learning that no job is safe. This needs to happen so people of all classes learn that they are completely disposable to the globalist agenda. It doesn't matter how skilled and educated you think you are, your job can be replaced just as easily as any working class factory worker.

Well put.

Multiculturalism is the big lie of globalism.

>Problem with america, we fire Americans and hire foreigners.
Because there's all these bullshit programs designed to replace whites with non whites in jobs for tax breaks

True words.

Either third worldlers will replace you, or machines will.

It'll be an interesting future.. it seems all jobs are being replaced slowly.. What happens when no one has a job anymore?

Ergo Proxy, that's the name.

Would recommend.

those union workers are seeing the result of their voting practices. Democrats are NOT friendly to US workers.. they just pander for their votes.

We become a world of shitposters

That's not how H1B's work, though. The company obviously had engineers available.

it's pretty obvious the ultra rich will try to kill every one less wealthy than themselves as the only endgame is the poor realizing who has disenfranchised them and attempting to kill the rich.

This. I work with some of these people. They're engineers and think their jobs are safe. We really need Trump to open people's eyes to the globalist scheme.

Ancaps WILL defend this

It probably is Trudeau

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/06/caterpillar-hires-h-1b-foreign-graduates-fires-300-american-professionals/
This is what Globalist Egalitarianism looks like boyos.

oh fun fact; Holding egalitarianism views is a personal ego stroke along the lines of "well I can do it, so anybody should be able to, right?"

so then you waste resources to put retards in the same positions as you and they fuck it up and you get to feel bad for them and go "oh but well, it's just not equal enough for them yet!" and then you take from the competent and give from the incompetent, and through your actions you have demonstrated that people can only be artificially equal. Usually to the lowest common denominator because "everybody is equal!"

Totally Vonnegut-esque.