BEST case scenario for Trump and he still loses

BEST case scenario for Trump and he still loses.

Call me a troll or shill all you want, there's no way Hillary can lose because of the electoral college.

he's winning maine and new jersey and michigan

no he isn't.

The electoral college is so seriously fucked. I feel bad for you burgers. I still think he has a chance at winning it boys. Everybody is jumping the gun when they should really be bracing themselves for the debates.

How did Colorado become a blue state anyway?

Yes he is kek, they are borderline states and trump has all the momentum.

Soon.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Californians moved in and voted blue.

Mexicans, environmentalists, and people moving there for weed.

California transplants

>Trump not winning New York
Its been a year now
Stop this bullshit meme

I told these cucks yesterday he was winning NJ. Nobody believed me

I really hope Trump can pull of some crazy ass electoral map. It would be nice.

>NV
>NC
>SC

>Red

Guys, you have a shitty system

I remember you telling me that and I didn't believe it. I apologize user, hope we still faam

this was meant for

sc has been red for so long idk what the fuck your talking about user and nc has been red for ever and a day as well

here is the 2014 midterms map. its broken up by district as it should be. not seeing a lot of blue on nevada

>Virginia
>Blue

>Wisconsen
>Blue

>Michigan
>Blue

>Pennsylvania
>Blue

>New Hampshire
>Blue

>Colorado
>Blue

lolnope nice try moron.

Wisconsin is going red nigger

Idk about new Hampshire or colorado, but if OP's map is close to what really happens, all Trump needs is one of Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Michigan and he wins.

He could also lose nevada and pick up any of the others besides Wisconsin and win as well.

I'd say he picks up at least one of Virginia, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. Virginia isn't allowing felons to vote, and the union white middle class in the rust belt has been abandoned my democrats in favor of blue haired SJWS and Mudslimes.

Oregon, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Virginia are all battleground states. What you just showed in this picture is pretty much every state that trump is already winning minus Nevada.

he's not winning NH. too many massachusetts transplants

Oh I missed a poll on there. Most recent poll in MO has trump at +9

I really hope this is the case, but we still don't know for sure. Nate Silver is giving him about a 30% chance to win at this point. That's still too close for comfort.

california has WAY too much voting power

Agreed, but he's not winning. There's barely a chance.

She'll lose because she has absolutely zero grassroots support

Everybody except media pundits and her donors hate her

>SC
>not red
Its hard for a state with a fuckton of hicks and no major cities not to be solid red desu

There is a decent sized movement in california to break up the state.

People are getting sick of the big metro areas dictating everything.

Actually. also keep in mind he has a 67% chance of winning Maines second district