letterboxd.com/machill54/
youtube.com/watch?v=yDjz2jU2oAg
youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=dt__kig8PVU

I want to lick every square inch of her body

weirdo...

Did she stuff her iPhone down the back of her dress, or is that some sort of support?

that's for the microphone

no that's her booty

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Is she hallucinogenic?

60fps=godlike

ZLUMPF!!!!!!!!!

>knock knock 1 star
get some taste discord nig.

whos' there

WHAT'S UP FAPS

>amongkst

where's roberto pancakes

me on the right

where's emily beans

Werckmeister Harmonies is indicative of the extraordinarily poor caliber of film-making that has come out of Europe since the infestation of Italian neo-realism more than a half century ago. Europeans have apparently not recovered from the self defeating attitude that great filmmakers produce "profound" films by over-intellectualizing to the point of paralysis. The first scene lacks any semblance of clarity. For some reason I'm supposed to believe that this strange man has inspired a bunch of moldy drunks to dance in organized harmony. I suppose if I asked the filmmaker what the metaphor was supposed to be he would use his big-word-of-the-week to tell me how stupid I was for not seeing his profundity immediately. The use of long shots is there for no other reason than to impress the mouth breathing film schoolers, and would be tolerable if only the direction was a bit more competent and the story was a bit more tangible. As it stands this film's only use to humanity is to allow the most insecure of film snobs to have some abstract film that nobody has ever seen to fall back on when their knowledge and comprehension of aesthetics is called into question. If that is not something you're interested in, this film has no value to you.

OH MY GOD THIS DIALOG IS ATROCIOUS.
THE WORST.
THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE
Worse than dynasty warriors

>The prisons, even in that utopia, are quite uncomfortable they tel me.
"What did he mean by that?"

"Nor, again, can one of vast size be beautiful; for as the eye cannot take it all in at once, the unity and sense of the whole is lost for the spectator; as for instance if there were one a thousand miles long." - Aristotle

The issue with Pulp Fiction is its lack of unity. The characters have no unified purpose which gives the feeling of being watered down and disappointing. Throughout the film the audience is expecting a scene that unifies the characters, but receives none. Certainly the characters are connected, but that connection is arbitrary, and serves no other purpose than to indicate that these characters exist in the same world. When the film is over the audience can't help asking "...wait, isn't there more?" They are not at fault for asking this question, nor is this question a good thing as it is when a work is of such quality that it makes the audience desire a second viewing or a sequel. Pulp Fiction is distinctly different from those films in that it carries with it the immense feeling of being "let down." The doughy writing sacrifices unity for "style" which is the most mediocre choice that Tarantino could have made.

There are certainly good things about this film; the acting, the cinematography, the editing. However, the lack of unity in the writing is so overwhelming, the feeling of disappointment so intense, that these good characteristics only serve to intensify that disappointment.

There is a reason why Aristotle places spectacle so low in importance in his poetics. A film that relies on spectacle to sustain the audience's attention, as The Avengers does (and most super-hero movies for that matter), feels slightly hollow despite its many characters, complex action, and expensive special effects. At moments where I was supposed to be in awe of the action I was instead wondering when Whedon was going to bring back the more interesting characters like the ominous Chitauri who are without a doubt the most well drawn part of the whole experience.

The writing is really the main issue. The story spends too much time aboard the slightly unconvincing hovering carrier, where the only interesting development takes place. Not surprisingly, this action revolves not around the main characters, but rather the death of a side character that brings them all together. There is really no inciting event, which is a flaw that results in the feeling that the film never actually starts. Halfway through the film I found myself thinking "well, it's been long enough. I guess the film is in the second act now." Regarding this, a rule of thumb that I follow closely is that any film that has me thinking about other things instead of immersed in the film is not really worth watching. I know I'm in the minority here, but had I not seen this in theaters I would have shut it off. As a Firefly, Serenity, and general Whedon fan, I was terribly disappointing by this rather soul-less effort on his part.

letterboxd.com/farre/

farre farres well comparred to amdjeet

That one solo letterbox thread a few days ago was so good, generals are cancer and shouldn't exist

Don't forget to select your favorite films!

farre fares poorly compared to anyone

>t. amdjeet

thanks to the user who suggested La Jetée, it was superb.

>more than one page of films made before 1940
nice

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Why do you keep making the threads when they're this fucking terrible

Why do you keep making the threads when they're this fucking terrible

Dear Amdjeet

>You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
>You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but only for your desperation for gratification.
>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand toilets.
>You know nothing of film, ignorance evinced by your selections for Letterboxd and even posting in these threads in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you.

It's fucking galling when some unbelievable cretin thinks himself able to comprehend and appraise his superior.

Kill yourselves.

amdYeet beats pete the neet

You just said he was Bruce Melvin, amdjeet.

STOP CALLING ME BRUCE!! I'm Pete now and I identify as a cat!

go be a furfag somewhere else

>30/58 pages are shorts
27AMDi34 EXPOSED

hehe I showed him.

STOP SAYING THAT
ARRRG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

At least reply to the post in question so I can hide your shitposts with one click, fucking sperg.

James Bond star Bernie Casey dead at 78 after brief illness

Palekino

How can tanniggers compete?

they can't.
whites are the strongest race, and will continue to be the strongest.

I:M A FILM EXPERT, not you! I've seen over 1000 films and I have a little over 40 followers!!!

So shut your fucking nigger mouth you pajeet pieces of shit

She needs to lay off the coke

does pete the cat really use the n word?
fuck him if he does

NO FUCK YOU

This is why the rest of the board hates us.

Well you and I are the only ones still here
so yeah I guess the "rest" of the board hates me.

yet this is still better than actual Sup Forums

Fuck off pajeet you're the only one that hates me because you aren't white like me lol
this general is 10000000x better than /tv and it's all thanks to me
so once again FUCK YOU

Why did you ruin these threads tho

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Mardi Gras massacre really is spectacularly awful, but I can't hate anything that has a soundtrack like that and has that many prostitute hearts ripped out

tfw still not bingo

machill save this thread

think it is past the point of saving

what have you watched lately, anything cool

>cuban
>white

Mainland Cuba has a collectively higher IQ than India

shit skin pajeet nigger FUCK YOU

i replied to machill54

I wish Bruce and his Amdi boogieman would just go away.

wahoo!!!!!!!!!

lol okay ernesto

this thread is fun i like all of my Sup Forums friendos :)

I've been out of town recently, so I haven't been watching a lot of movies. Just watched Loves of a Blonde and I saw like 2/3rds of Doctor Zhivago on TCM, but that's about it. I liked what I saw.

: - )

>saw like 2/3rds of Doctor Zhivago on TCM, but that's about it.
I saw 3/3 of it on TCM

nice. I'm jealous.

>saw like 2/3rds of Doctor Zhivago on TCM, but that's about it.
I saw the last 1/3 of it on TCM

bummer, you should have watched more.

I've seen 1/3 of A Tale of Two Cities today.

did she cut her tits off? why?

they were never the defining feature to begin with.

>emma stone will never kiss you like this
youtube.com/watch?v=yDjz2jU2oAg

>what are pumps

Emma training to destroy her enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ

I would pay vast amounts of money to tongue her asshole for an hour straight.

BRUCE THAT'S DISGUSTING

You wouldn't?

Maybe this appeals... to someone not in heels...