Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K3FnNgfteI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you mean Sabrina reboot when?

>betty is clearly superior
why is there even a show

Duh, stay out of Riverdale

>Riverdale
How the ever living fuck did they get this from Archie comics?

Josie and the Pussycats spinoff when?

Archieverse can air alongside Arrowverse

Sabrina?

You mean Veronica?

This is the one where Archie is sexually dominating his music teacher and Moose likes to anal fuck MILFs and shit isn't it

Rumor has it she'll show up further down the line.

>yfw Melissa Joan Hart plays one of the aunts.

>She plays them both

It's not that edgy, but yes.

>"hey remember Twin Peaks?" the show
it's barely Archie.

Crossover with the arrowverse when?

Who will Kevin Keller be fucking?
It's the CW in current year so there's going to be some gay subplot

>tfw the Teens were the absolute worst part of Twin Peaks

Every scene with them was complete shit

>Flash crossover when?

Remember when people liked it enough to joke about round-the-clock crossovers with every show? Now it's all whining about timelines and evil speedsters.

I miss season 1.

>The script begins with a narrator talking about the town of Riverdale, and how it isn’t what people think. We are shown what may be familiar locations, the city hall, the cinema, Pop’s Chok’lit Shoppe Diner, but also derelict buildings with boarded up walls, graffiti and meth addicts. Because this is the real Riverdale, all of it, folks. This isn’t just Archie the TV series. It’s Betty & Veronica Mars.

>It starts with the death of Jason Blossom, Cheryl Blossom’s twin brother and doesn’t stop. This is a Riverdale with kids who talk about Rainbow parties, a Reggie who gets badly drunk, a Riverdale of strip joints, and, yes, a just-16 year old Archie sleeping with his music teacher and then using it to blackmail her. And suggestions of twincest too.

>So who do we have, and how does the script describe them? Jughead is an “emo-heartthrob”. Jason and Cheryl Blossom could have stepped from an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue. Pop Tate is Greek. Veronica and her divorced mother are “two dark haired beauties”, Betty is “Blonde, pretty, 16”, Kevin Keller, her gay confident is “16 cute”, sexually active on Grindr and dealing with a homophobic military dad. Keller is the Archie Comics main gay character, but rather the passive character of the comics, here he is a little more in your face- though slightly reserved when he gets down to it . And Archie Andrews is 16, red haired – indeed his hair colour is constantly mentioned, Josie refers to him as “Justin Gingerlake” – recently buffed up after working for his dad’s construction company over the summer and lives next door to Betty, who is madly in love with him. And Veronica? She just wants a boy toy to pass the summer and she’s never gone ginge before.

Either Jughead or Moose.

The only good thing about Season 1 was Prof. Zoom

The great debate continues

>Sabrina gets a show
>it's a mildly campy but overall entertaining teen show.

Why couldn't Archie just do that?

>Oh and there’s the language. I mean it’s relatively tame compared to what, you know, most actual teenagers say, but then so is The Wire. But we get a number of S-bombs, mentions of spank-banks, Archie is asked by Reggie Mantle if he “tapped any MILF ass this summer?”

>Oh and then there’s *that* kiss…

So are Betty and Veronica going to kiss?

Maggie wasn't so bad. but i couldn't fucking stand James and Donna.

>that singing scene

Yes, it's confirmed.

Isn't Jughead going to be Asexual like in the comics?
Maybe Dilton?

>Jughead
>asexual

Dude was banging Midge and Big Ethel across two universes

what the fuck is this tone?

ARCHIE ANDREWS (K.J. Apa)

>Archie is an intense and conflicted high school sophomore, who is still boyishly handsome but got pumped after working construction for his dad during the summer. He is grappling with heavy issues and juggling the unexpected interest of several girls while discovering his passion for writing and performing music against his father and his football coach’s better wishes. He harbors more than one dark, terrible secret.

BETTY COOPER (Lili Reinhart)

>Betty is a pretty sophomore with self-esteem issues and affinity for Adderall. Eager-to-please, wholesome and studious, Betty has crush on her longtime best friend, Archie. But tired of being the "perfect" everything, she turns to her new friend, Veronica, for life advice. Betty hails from a dysfunctional family and has a coveted spot on the cheerleading squad — though with certain conditions.

VERONICA LODGE (Camilla Mendes)

>A silver-tongued stunner, Veronica has just returned to Riverdale from New York with her divorcee mother, following a scandal which resulted in her father going to prison. Extremely intelligent, self-confident and immediately popular, Veronica is a sophomore and is eager to reinvent herself — from Mean Girl to caring friend. She quickly develops an intense mutual attraction with Archie, but is reluctant to act on it due to her new friend Betty's own interest in Archie.

JUGHEAD JONES (Cole Sprouse)

>Jughead is a hearing-impaired, caffeine-addict, sullen heartthrob with a philosophical bent. The lanky lad is Archie’s former best friend, seeing as the two still are smarting from a rift that took place between them. Angry, Jughead refuses to take the olive branch being proffered by Archie, the hurt goes that deep.

KEVIN KELLER (Casey Cott)

>Betty's cheerful, openly homosexual, quick-witted friend, Kevin struggles to mend fences with his conservative father, who refuses to accept his son's lifestyle, and is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Is this real

>Mexican Veronica with no bangs

DROPPED

MOOSE MASON (Cody Kearsley)

>The star player of Riverdale High's football team, Moose becomes fast friends with Archie when he decides to join the team.

REGGIE MANTLE (Ross Butler)

>The town prankster, Reggie is a wealthy and sarcastic sophomore who fashions himself as the big man on campus, feeling threatened by Rise's sudden popularity, Reggie vows to destroy his newfound nemesis.

Jesus

Yes

CHERYL BLOSSOM (Madelaine Petsch)

>This fiery redhead is rich, entitled and never accountable. A manipulative mean girl who kills with kindness, she recently lost her twin brother Jason Blossom, with whom she shared a particularly close and intimate relationship, in a mysterious accident.

DILTON DOILEY (Daniel Yang)

>Dilton is a brilliant student at Riverdale High, whose introverted demeanor makes him an easy target of the local bullies.

JOSIE McCOY (Ashleigh Murray)

>Josie is a gorgeous, snooty and ambitious sophomore, and the lead singer for popular band Josie and the Pussycats, which also includes her friends Valerie Brown and Melody Valentine. She has zero interest in recording any songs written by fellow teen Archie, but that won't stop him from trying.

MELODY VALENTINE (Asha Bromfield)

>The cheerful and naive drummer of the popular band Josie and the Pussycats.

VALERIE BROWN (Irie Hayleau)

>The ambitious, career-obsessed songwriter, bassist, and backup vocalist of the popular band Josie & The Pussycats.

Two Asian males?!

I don't even know if I want on or off this ride at this point

TINA PATEL (Olivia Ryan Stern)

>Cheryl's vicious best friend and second-in-command, Tina will stop at nothing to become the resident queen bee of Riverdale High.

You're not getting off, you don't have a say in the matter.

>smart kid
>played by an asian

GINGER LOPEZ (Caitlin Mitchell Markovitch)

>One of Cheryl's cronies, Ginger comes off as ditzy and airheaded, but might know more about the seedy going-ons at Riverdale than it appears.

I'm having mixed feelings from what I'm seeing. All I'm really hoping for is good chemistry between Betty and Veronica.

They're the killers. And probably lesbians.

Like that's a bad thing.

FRED ANDREWS (Luke Perry)

>Archie's father, Fred is a generally easygoing owner of the family construction company, who hopes Archie will take over the business one day. However, he is not without skeletons in his closet.

What do you mean we can't afford Mila Kunis? Fuck it!

HERMIONE LODGE (Marisol Nichols)

>Veronica's seductive, equally silver-tongued mother, who returns to Riverdale in search of new and better prospects after he husband's scandalous imprisonment.

HAL COOPER (Lochlyn Munro)

>Betty's father, Hal is a succesful pharmacist and supportive of his daughter's endeavors, but disapproves of her blossoming relationship with Archie.

>emo-heartthrob
But... that's the complete literal opposite of Jughead.

Some will look at the Archieverse and ask "Which girl is best?"

And the answer will always be, "Witch Girl is best,"

ALICE COOPER (Madchen Amick)

>Betty's distant, emotionally brittle mother, Alice is a succesful newspaper publisher and has a tempestuous relationship with her daughter, upon whom she imposes exceedlingly high expectations.

FLOYD CLAYTON (Colin Lawrence)

>The stern coach of Riverdale High's football team, Floyd views Archie as a diamond in the rough, and is determined to ensure that Archie's musical endeavors won't get in the way of the needs of the team.

CLIFF BLOSSOM (Barclay Hope)

>Cliff is the wealthiest and most respected man in Riverdale, whose influence is felt in all aspects of town, and the father of Cheryl and Jason. With such prestigious position, however, comes a fair share of enemies.

Oh hey Luke Perry got another job

PENELOPE BLOSSOM (Nathalie Boltt)

>The stern matriarch of the Blossom family, Penelope is decided to find out what happened to her son.

I'd LOVE a modern Sabrina tv horror series.

GERALDINE GRUNDY (Sarah Habel)

>A dedicated but lonely music teacher at Riverdale High, Ms. Grundy soon finds herself in a forbidden relationship with Archie, one of her students.

"Remember Twin Peaks but also remember Gossip Girl?"

Weatherbee better be equally as young

>Ms. Grundy soon finds herself in a forbidden relationship with Archie
That's just wrong

POP TATE (Alvin Sanders)

>The soulful and humorous owner of the local hangout place that attracts the teens of Riverdale, Pop is always ready to lend a helping hand to the kids.

classic CWB

any other milfs in this

HUBERT SMITHERS (Tom McBeath)

>The Lodge family's dutiful butler who accompanies Veronica and Hermione to Riverdale, and has an agenda of his own.

Boi...

Ain't no non-milfs in this joint.

Moose has the right idea

Secretly working for Mr. Lodge

>all the Pussycats are black
part the of appeal was that there was more than one flavor to choose from, now there's no point

I'll be watching this. Can't wait for the talkback threads

This reminds me of that episode of Family Guy "Brian's a Bad Father" where Brian directed.a kid's sitcom and turned it into some psychological drama with suicidal kids and emos.

At 9:13
youtube.com/watch?v=2K3FnNgfteI

I'm sure Riverdale will turn Archie from a tacky 60's white kid comic book you find at the rack in the grocery store to some emo crime Breaking Bad drama.

From the previews, I know drugs will be involved, since there is that bag opening with all that cash. And someone will die because of that body bag and crime tape.

This looks like another shitty teen drama, which means that shitty teens will love it

Bring back the Harvey and Salem bromance and I'd watch it

>Sabrina's
So it's about an old Sabrina's own teenage daughter?

Guess so. Buts its not a real show

I remember someone saying it was Luke Perry, who plays Archie's dad.

so that means Mrs. Andrews is definitely fucking Moose

>betty and ronnie can hook up in the show but not in any of the comic universes

I feel like the only way this won't be worse than we could have thought possible is if it becomes self aware half a season in.

Isn't this the one where Jughead is an emo cutter, and Archie is gay or some bullshit like that?

It's edgy, but not THAT edgy.

That's a shame. Because then maybe it would get cancelled quicker.

>CW
>Cancelled

You're cute.

interest lost
Josie is my favorite

You motherfucker, I read that as 'Riderverse'

I...I kinda want to see a CW Kamen Rider.

emo youre right but juggie is for sure a heartthrob

>that big guy on the right

>betty and veronica mars
i WISH veronica mars were in the archieverse

>original Rider series set in America
>not another Dragon Knight
>Flash crossovers
I want it

That's what I was thinking. Find a decent looking lead actor who knows karate to appeal to the tween girls and moms and give it the same tone as The Flash.

>that ms grundy