DL
8Q

What did kek mean by this ?

Nice. Impressive.

fpbp

Add me to the cap

ISIS is the true face of Islam as far as I can tell

dem dubs

It's like the intensity of the dubs positively correlates to how true a statement is or something. Imagine that.

You have achieved all the dubs.

I liked this quote better when I thought Putin came up with it.

Because ISIS kill count is minuscule compared to Muhammad's, and not enough child rape either

He wouldn't and they aren't. At best he'd object to some of the execution methods.

He wouldn't be.
They aren't.

>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

>Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

>Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

They actually are not. Everything they do, and I mean EVERYTHING is a comparable situation either from Koran or Hadiths. Not only that, there is no interpretation like a lot of muslim branches do. It is either in or not.

Believe it or not, Saudis actually have some harsher rules. ISIS doesn't forbid their women to drive.

It is why ISIS has four times more volunteers than others.

Holy fuck

Except Mohammed's offensive strikes on caravans were against his and Allah's rules of war in Islam, meaning Mohammed was indeed a terrorist, and he would most certainly back ISIS because he would believe that war was declared on the Islamic world, and Mohammed's past proves he does not care about keeping his own, and Allah's command to only fight in defense, and not to harm innocent people.

Muhammed is dead. No one can say he would or would not support isis but lets be real sunni and shia think he said something and now they have been killing each other and people for 1400 years

>Allah's command to only fight in defense
>and not to harm innocent people

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Well crud..

The excuse for that was that meccans owed to Mohammed something that belonged to him. (don't mind that 30 000 beduins mohammed raided and stole everything, who had nothing to do with mecca - truly a perfect muslim) Kinda reminds me of certain group of entitled scum who now occupy Europe. Literaly nothing has changed.

I didn't read your passages you posted, I thought you were putting up passages that state that Islam should be a defensive war, etc, etc. Which then led me to state that Muhammad didn't even follow his own commands. Also, I realize that the Quran contradicts itself. I'm on your side user.

I didn't really understand why your post started with "Except" given you didn't really disagree with much of what I'd posted, so I thought that might be the case.

Yeah, I wasn't saying Islam is peaceful, I was stating Muhammad didn't follow his own commands of defensive war, which Islamist apologist usually spew, even though there are other verses that contradict it. I should really read the whole thread before responding. I learned my lesson! :D

>party's over

No, you are right, and how could he follow his own commands on defensive war, because instances where he didn't attack and had to defend himself are nearly nonexistent.

Raids on caravans that were not attacking the Muslims, and were just transporting goods and treasures is a good example of Muhammad being a terrorist. Even some of the Muslims that were with him at that time were confused at Muhammad's commands to attack the defenseless, innocent, caravans, because they were not attacking the Muslims, and they were innocent. Ironically, Muhammad called these naysayers hypocrites. LUL

Which ISIS? The mercenaries or the boogeyman the TV talks about?

Funny how he only came up with the concept of martyrdom when the meccans got tired of his shit and decided to kick his teeth in. Literally just "G-guys, d-do you know that if you die for Allah you will go straight to heaven and all will be forgiven to you. Well, except your debts."